Have you ever joined a cult?

Have you ever joined a cult?

Attached: 1528855637510.png (325x320, 45K)

No, I do everything I can to expose cults and mock people who are part of them, including godfags.

I almost started one once.

I went to a communist club in college for a few times but left when they started defending Lenin's red terror.

Why would I? There's nothing to be gained from being a part of one.

The cult of incels founded by Prophet Elliot (pbuh)

Jow Forums is a cult

Who is the leader and what purpose would it serve? Why are you here if you think this?

No but parents are religious nuts

l am Spartacus

>Jow Forums is a cult
>leader
The gookmoot
>purpose would it serve
To drink the cool (milky sissy ejaculate) aid

There is only one leader

Attached: IMG_4013.png (500x689, 205K)

Sissyfags seriously need to fucking kill themselves.

>The gookmoot
He's never here
>To drink the cool (milky sissy ejaculate) aid
That's just a psyop to filter out all the stupid fags who actually fall for it. Congrats you're one of them now go cut yourself you bpd tranny chucklefuck.

Well there is no doubt about this, i'm the leader.

You're literally nobody, you'd be worth more as fertilizer

You could feel like an important person.

>feel like
At least you're honest

I joined a Jow Forums island project once. It was fun until it distilled to a glorified chatroom where the Chads picked up the few girls we had and fucked off with them.

I was a devout follower of molymeme for a few years, other than that no.

>Jow Forums island
What the fuck

It was a popular thing back in the day, there have been like 3-4 attempts that I know of.

I've been using Jow Forums for almost 6 years and I've never heard of anything of the sorts.

You wouldn't have, it was before 2010.

i joined the GNAA one time and my asshole has never been the same

Yes, the transgender cult.

Attached: 1545828120422s.jpg (1822x2378, 804K)

I spent several years of my childhood living in a religious cult.

We weren't allowed money or transportation, couldn't prepare and eat our own food and someone was always watching our every move.

We weren't allowed to read or watch anything the cult leader didn't approve of and our autonomy was stripped away under the guise of spiritual enlightenment.

As soon as I got out, I ran the fuck away from religion and anything to do with it. Cults brainwash people by isolating them from the real world and teaching them to be ashamed of their natural curiosities, then restricting and shaping the environment around those people to trap them in.

Where was this cult and what was it called? They need to be stopped before they fuck up someone else's life.

Thankfully the cult disbanded a few years ago (the leader died and no one else stepped up).

The odd thing was that this cult looked like a regular apartment complex, you'd never be able to tell looking from the outside.

What worries me is that there are probably several cults like this, causing absolute havok to people's lives, all around us and most of us are none the wiser to it.

Praise be to the Supreme Gentlemen

hail lord brap the first! Praise be to the brap empire!!!

They're all over the place. I want to start a company dedicated to finding and destroying them like ghostbusters, but it would never take off since they usually are smart enough to find a way to get legal protection of some kind. Still, I hate the fact that there are sickos like your leader who just spend their whole lives thriving on other people's desperation. I just want to see the look on one of their faces when they get caught and exposed for the vile rats they are.

I started a cult once.

>not starting a sex cult

so you can have sex with women as the cult leader?

No, but I started my own cult on /x these days.
Those schizos believe anything

Attached: IMG_2031.jpg (750x790, 277K)

Lmao you ego so fragile that you have to insult me as a defence mechanism

Does believing in an occult belief system count as being in a cult?

Attached: 1546991948157.png (721x768, 731K)

Yes, it started as a social circle for amateur actors, got really new age-y and ended as an underground fighting ring for a self made martial art. One of my legs is still a little wonky since we didn't use any protective gear whatsoever. I have of course never told anyone about this since the whole thing was really insane.

Attached: 7229534.jpg (604x604, 65K)

I got asked to go to a Mormon church does that count as a cult?

Yes I joined a cult called r9k like a decade ago. It's kinda fun but weird.

Was the first rule not to talk about it?

Characteristics of a cult
>Authoritarian leadership
lmao no
>Exclusivism
ehhh there's an argument to be had
>Isolationism
See above
>Opposition to Independent Thinking
Everyone wants everyone else to agree with eveything they say, but there's nothing close to a consesus.
>Fear of being "Disfellowshiped"
Nobody can disfellowship you but the mods. and mods are fags so they're definetly not the leaders
>Threats of Satanic Attack
ehhhhhhh. . .kinda

Actually no. It was when the cult leader started to invite random kids from the street that I decided to bail.

please provide details

it wasn't an insult, just a fact

I visited a Vatican 2 religious "family" once and spent 3 days there. Absolute garbage, and I make bad dreams about it sometimes.

Yes, for a month. I went in with my boyfriend and I left on my own because shit was fucked and I was the only one that wasnt completely brainwashed. It was in the middle of the jungle in Hawaii. My boyfriend lied his way out and got out soon after me. I am an intelligent and capable person but Ive never had such extreme episodes of dissociation like I did living there. Lots of mind games and physical labor. Favouritism = food and I wasnt the favourite aha I lost 30 pounds out there