Hey Jow Forums how do i stop sweating so much?

Hey Jow Forums how do i stop sweating so much?
>went to uncles big birthday party
>Super fancy party with musicians and tents
>By the time i step off my bike im already dripping wet in my suit
>Enter the party site and the sun is glazing like a hot furnace
>become super wet on back, like someone poured a glass of wasser there
>One hour of standing still at the party and im getting sweatier on the pecs and getting dark patches of sweat everywhere
Why does this happen? Its even worse in the gym, when i squat sweat pours out of me like a squised sponge. For reference im 190 cm tall and my weight is 80 kg
Is there any way to stop this? Its so embarassing in the gym and everywhere else.

Attached: 1540554113205.jpg (652x625, 243K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l1jWTvk8qZk
principia-scientific.org/study-human-sweat-ducts-act-as-antennas-for-5g-radiation/
ecfsapi.fcc.gov/file/1210030663890/The human skin as a sub-THz receiver – Does 5G pose a danger to it or not (1).pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Girl is a bit young, eh ?

Attached: hegotfired.jpg (410x600, 21K)

?

Step one buy a fucking car retard. Maybe if you didn't ride a bike wearing a suit under the glaring sun you wouldn't sweat so much, you stupid fucking poopoobrain!

>bike
Herein lies the problem

But i sweat abnormally much even without exercise

train more fatty, you sweat like a pig because you are fat like a pig

could be a diet thing, it can make you sweat

Attached: 1556652886683.jpg (970x840, 217K)

just talk to your doctor about hyperhydrosis

get treatment for your anxiety

I got the same problem, my dad has it too.

It's a big hindrance both at work and in the gym.

sport lycra/polyester shirts kinda help

this. i've had hyperhidrosis for about 15yrs now and there seems to be no end in sight. i just wear all oversized black clothes or hoodies now

so theres no treatment?

it can be helped a bit with super strong anti perspirants that burn like hell

there's some medication, botox injections, or electrical treatments but they're short-term

I think I know what you mean man. I've always been that way, always feel like I sweat way more than the people around me, like maybe my body just heats up more and needs to cool off. Briskly walking for a while or taking a staircase quickly can set it off. It's embarrassing and confusing since I don't notice it in anyone else.

Attached: 1556391940389.jpg (512x473, 64K)

what is it like to kiss a girl?

Also have this problem :(

youtu.be/l1jWTvk8qZk

It's actually caused by electro-magnetic frequencies (ie. wifi/cellphones/5g etc.). You guys are just overly sensitive to the radiation. Your body is extra heat-sensitive so when your body detects the heat/radiation on your skin you begin to perspire.

principia-scientific.org/study-human-sweat-ducts-act-as-antennas-for-5g-radiation/

ecfsapi.fcc.gov/file/1210030663890/The human skin as a sub-THz receiver – Does 5G pose a danger to it or not (1).pdf

Thyroid.

STOP POSTING MY PICTURE MOTHERFUCKERS