Gym is 50% cardio machines

>gym is 50% cardio machines

Don't people know you can run outside for free?

Attached: 1 (1).jpg (1500x1000, 179K)

Yeah but then you'd have to run back as well.

I get the feeling I am being watched in my neighborhood or that people think I'm rummaging through unlocked cars when I jog

>hot as fuck out which leads to dehydration and drenched in sweat
>retards can’t drive in burgerland which leads to getting hit by a car
>ethnics can’t act like normal humans which leads to rapes, assaults and robberies
T. Gym bro who never does cardio but isn’t a brainlet like op

Also stop lifting at planet fitness

Unironically a good point, especially if you're autistic about your progress

Are thaust a nigger?

People are weak and they're too scared to run outside

I do cardio after I lift weights. If I wait till I drive home to go for a run in my neighborhood, I lose motivation and energy.

I like to walk at a steep incline on the treadmill for my cardio.
I'm not climbing a mountain every time I do cardio, unless I had Tessa with me.

i wish this was a gif :|

You know you could just run into one direction for half an hour, and run back to your home for another 30minutes.

What,if you run in the gym you don't have to go back home?

not him but yeah, thanks to a certain 4% doing 50, I'm stuck being casted in that same light.
>fat as fuck black guy with muscles getting bigger by the week
>jogging down the streets of mostly white suburbia at dark o'clock since its the only time I have after night shift work
>without hoodie resting mean mug intimidates from a far
>with hoodie look like "suspicions" 4%'er
I mean I'm safe within my street since I grew up and everyone on it knows me but outside that range its pretty much a free for all and my autism prevents me from running up and down my street over and over like an idiot. so cardio machines help alot, also less impact on my knees from being a former fatty. such is life though

Attached: 1558938082358.gif (300x228, 1.91M)

This. OP, you retard, you.

I only do incline cardio. Either stairs or incline treadmill. It's great for building endurance and I don't have to worry about my joints. I do it for 10minutes after every workout.

but no one can admire your ass for more than 10 seconds if you run on the street

BASED nigbro that talks like a normal person. Would let fuck my wife

this

not a nigger nigger but close enough

brainlet

oh my god i share this earth with retards like you

It's too fucking cold 9 months out of the year where Iive. I bought a rowing machine, but I do prefer to run outdoors first thing in the morning when I can.

Is jump rope sufficient?

I jump for 60 seconds straight, 8-10 reps

it csn be a pretty good hiit workout. but i think jump rope is.stupid tho.

I think you missed the autistic part

at the gym you have constant conditions, precise measurement of speed and distance which turns into precise measurement of your progress as well as calories burnt

Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger

Coach?

Tshirt, shorts, running shoes, and ear buds. Then just run, as long as you feel that you're being looked at you'll start acting suspicious which will create a vicious cycle.
t. Black user

>see fat people drive to gym
>they spend half an hour on a stationary bike
>one guy always reads shitty romantic novels while doing that
>use 3 machines for about 5 minutes
>leave gym and drive home
I don't get why they waste their time like that.

>calories burnt
oh no no no no no noooooo look at this dooooooooooood

Attached: 1541409310406.png (1000x1000, 250K)

what if its too cold?

WTF why isn't this a GIF, nigger?

this is channel, not chan

True, but running outside makes you look like an awkward autist. This is why I just stay at home, lift weights and never do cardio.

There's plenty of long sleeve athletic wear without a hood

Not giving a fuck how you look>working out at home and not doing cardio like an actual autistic human

Rreee why isnt this a webm!

Stay save, brother.

Attached: image-34.png (444x531, 400K)

In a gym you can control the speed and duration of your cardio, making it easier to incorporate progressive overload into your routine.

Week 1: 3.1 miles at 7.5 mph
Week 2: 3.1 miles at 7.6 mph
Week 3: 3.2 miles at 7.6 mph
etc.

>AC especially in hottest parts of the world
>Less likely to get mugged or ran over

just fucking run hard and don't touch anyones shit. if you make eye contact with anyone, give them a big nig grin and a lil wave/salute.

Take the bike pill instead.
>Go faster see more nature shit
>Pure Legs workout
>cruise down hills for a break or up gear and peddle hard and go fast
biking is bretty gud just dont do if for 10 hrs a day but 1 hr a day here and there is nice

Noice dubs
Good luck with your gains

kek
>week 590: 3.89 miles at 7.95mph

What is rain?
What is +35?
What is - 30?
What are homeless people?

>What is rain?
helps me keep my temperature down
>What is +35?
Granted
>What is - 30?
Helps keep me at a normal human temperature
>What are homeless people?
what is a knife?

Was talking to a dude at the gym about cardio and he thought he called me out because I never used the machine. Nah man the gym is a 5 min walk from a beautiful national park I'll just run there lol

I actually noticed that - most of the people at my gym only do cardio and bodyweight shit, both of which can be done outside a gym for free. I can understand the thots doing this because it's a good place to get attention, but I have no idea why anyone else does. My guess is that they got gym memberships as gifts and figured they might as well get some use out of it

Gym is for mentally ill, low IQ losers and ethnics.

Jump rope is great but 60 seconds isn't enough. Also did you mean 8-10 sets?

Because I have winter for more than half the year and fuck running in snow and -40

I don't have a stairmaster etc at home. And they had the first Spiderman movie on the tv's which was pretty dope.

Completely unintimidating Paddy living in the Irish ghetto here, I know this feel too well. Press on brother, we'll both make it.

Attached: 1560644027637.png (496x662, 521K)

iktfb. i am 35 but i have a babyface and look like i'm in my early 20s. i am relatively well off and recently moved to a nice neighborhood in the suburbs (million dollar homes). i think people think i am stealing packages or casing their houses under the guise of running.

>ethnics

Attached: 3773407530945.png (200x200, 23K)

Listen to this nigga. Biking is the cardio master race. Transportation gas-free is a bonus. I'm going to be able to start biking to work soon and it's going to be great.

>amerifags so scared of their homeless they can't run outdoors
And you think you live in first world country.

Attached: 1554680613944.png (901x889, 577K)

I don't think anyone claims US is a first world country. Poverty is way too high compared to EU and commonwealth. That said US is great if you're rich.

The USA is absolutely a first world country. It was literally the basis for the whole idea of a "first world" country. The prototypical "first world" nation. All other "first world" countries are inferior imitations.

t.brainlet
just because you feel that something may be true does not mean that it is true

I have agoraphobia and general anxiety disorder, I run outside. It's actually helping both those conditions a lot actually getting out of the house.

Sorta glad I don't have a gym or treadmill.

FUCKING WHO

I go to a local park thats big and do laps around it. Running through neighborhoods terrifies me

Got lyme once already with that park bullshit. Fuck off with your inadvertently inflammatory advice op.

>Suddenly have turbo shits.

>Shit right out in the open on someone's lawn or side of highway or hit the gym bathroom and laugh as the girl who goes in after you gags

when you see pictures of cowtits online girl remember that she has come out as an abortionist

God bless

Attached: Untitled.png (719x462, 687K)

Honestly you seem lovely and I hope you achieve your goals

Girls don't like running outside cause they're scared of men

60 isn't enough. Try to do 5-6 sets of 5 minutes.

150+ jumps per minute.

Now that is a god damn work out.

It's never really too cold desu. I run year round and it's at least -30F at least a couple times each year. Just get leggings, hat, sweatshirt, gloves, etc. Pretty easy and enjoyable- just don't slip.

Lel you don't even have to be rich. The reason we don't atomically mog every other country by even more metrics is unironically minorities.

It's hard to run when a meter of snow has fallen in the last six hours.

damn this shit blew up while I was at work, thank you kind anons for you encouraging words, didn't think anyone would care, aside from the typical "nigger" replies. sucks to be profiled but nothing I can do but try to be an example. we're all gonna make it bros

nah coach is more built fat I'm just fat, though I think I want to be more lean than buff as my final goal, mostly I want to increase my absolutely shit stamina

I may have not been clear in my post, I only really where my hoodie when it's cold, the hiding my resting mean mug is more of a side bonus, though yeah it does make me look 100% more suspicious. stay strong my fellow black dude

Attached: 1474077336931.gif (498x280, 3.67M)

>Running outside
>Running in a humidity controlled, air conditioned building
I just can't see the difference

I get leg rash or chafing or whatever people want to call it very easily from too much walking/running, doesn't matter if I'm thin or fat. I also get it on underarms sometimes.

Exercise bike is really the only way I can do cardio comfortably. Elliptical machines work okay too but I can't use them for too long.

Underrated

Don't you already know how to use an elliptical?

>Borther I grow stronker

Lmao
D.. diversity is our s..strength...
I never want to see a pajeet, nigger or spic again as long as I live

i live in a slav rural area and i'm unironically too embarrassed about running when no one else does as well. inb4 'why do you care about what people think' i dunno maybe because i see them every day? i would love to start running if there was a park or some shit