Spend 3 hours at the gym

>Spend 3 hours at the gym
>Make gains
>Youtubers and people on Jow Forums tell me I'm retarded and that 1 hours should be more than enough for everything
>Apply this shitty advice, make less gains
>Return to my 3 hours habit
>Make more gains again

So why shouldn't I spend more time at the gym if I fucking can? I'm NEET masterrace, I could spent my whole day there if I wanted to.

The whole fucking overtraining theory is a retarded myth that only applies to wageslaves with shitty sleep schedules and eating habits.
I sleep for 9 hours every night and have a little nappy before going to the gym. I have pretty much the whole place for myself until around 5pm when the wageslaves are coming after work.

Attached: retarded_pepe_with_cowboy_hat.png (292x250, 101K)

how many days a week and what routine

looking for a good NEET routine myself

Yeah more time is fine, I just want to spend time doing other stuff so I try to keep it down. To each their own. As long as you aren't doing some stupid crossfit hypervolume routine you'll be ok.

If you are 2 hours into your workout and can still perform exercises you are doing it wrong.

you're taking too long to set up your weights

More intensity in less time. I can drag a one hour workout to 4 hours if I really wanted to but I got shit to do

Try increasing your rest time between sets.
I swear I should stop listening to retards.
>"Yeah bro, you only need between 60 sec rest between sets trust me"
Then, those same retards are at their 4th set of bench press and can only do like 3 reps and move to another exercice, when they could have rested for 3 minutes and actually complete the set.

Some retarded PPL/brosplit mix that I actually enjoy.

Not true moron. I'm a powerlifter. I rest 5 minutes or more between heavy sets. I'm talking 405 for 1 and 365 for 5 for squats. Or 320 for 1 or 295 for 5 for bench.

What are your 5rm lifts?

I do compounds as well with 3-5 minutes rest between sets.
I just don't do that many exercises afterwards.
Today:
>DL
>pullups
>rows
>facepulls
>curls
>ran 10k afterwards
2 hours and it's more effective than what you dyel or you fat powermemer do

Powermemer lol

U mad cause I bench more than you deadlift m8?

Greasing the groove is a very powerful tool. Most people just don't have the time. I do.

Yeah extremely mad that some fat ass thinks anybody cares about his mediocre lifts

Your gains probably mean nothing if your life is empty enough to spend 3 hours in the gym.

All the guys I see who spend 2+ hours in the gym are lonely losers.

Post body fatboy

well ya dumbass i do post here

No shit dude. Don't ever listen to anything/fit says. EVER.

People here are
A: fat and lazy
B: more concerned with reading a peer review study than actually putting in work

Don't listen to /fit, don't listen to YouTube, don't listen to the bullshit peer reviewed studies. Train your balls off and become your own metric.

Everyone here is retarded, fat and gay. Including me. Don't listen to any of us. Don't even take this advice. Just do whatever you want.

OP, what's your exact routine? i've been running a 2 hour PPLPPxx of mostly 5x8 at the heaviest weights i can endure, and i wind up with severe tendonitis by the time i reach leg day, I have the psychological capability to endure the pain but i'll wind up severely crippled the next week if i don't skip one of the five days.
i really want NEETgainz but i just don't think my body is capable of it, I'd like to see what lifts you do though and try your precise routine for a bit to see if my failure lies in programming rather than genetic ability

>1 hours should be more than enough
I literally don't know how people do 2 muscle groups in 1 hour.

Going by workout duration is literally the dumbest metric ever. No one here knows shit. If you want a workable metric, go by weekly volume. If you're no longer a beginner you should program cycles where you gradually amp up the volume and then deload (meaning you drastically reduce the volume) for a week. This results in an effect called supercompensation and you not only avoid overtraining, but actually make more gains than you would've with the same volume over the same time frame linearly spread out.

Studies end up conforming some very simple truthisms anyways. Turns out all the supposed bro science such as shocking the muscle, confusing the muscle, volume is king, overtraining etc. is all true.

> t. needs 10 min break inbetween sets

They're doing baby weight or volume routines, crazy shit with supersets. Nobody is pushing their max on multiple exercises in a single hour.

and you're some "big pimpin spending cheeser baller" who gets all the pussy by "hustlin and entrepreneuring" so you can flex on lonely "fuck niggas?

It’s all I have user

this is a good thread

yes.

>Don't even take this advice.
brain.exe stopped working

yet you can't do 50 pushups in a row... interesting...