ALL THAT LIFTING WAS FOR NOTHING

ALL THAT LIFTING WAS FOR NOTHING

YOU LIED TO ME, Jow Forums

Attached: 1DFC7DA7-6FC3-4852-9804-BD9D6C4A2544.jpg (750x693, 65K)

Thanks for the advice Daniel Z. Saveaho. You can go back to prepping your girlfriend's bull now like the true white knight gentlesir you are.

Honestly just do it. What is the absolute worst they can do? Get mad and tell you to go away? So you go away and talk to another girl. The truth is, depending entirely on her mood and the events of the day and a ton of other things that you could never know, women will either feel flattered and enjoy being hit on in public, or grossed out and annoyed. You can practically never tell which it will be. So just do it and if you get shut down a few times, no big deal.

>What is the absolute worst they can do?
Rape allegations if you're ugly. And it's a guarantee the court will be on their side.

But the guy in the tweet told me not to

> What is the absolute worst they can do?
It's not about what they do to you.
The worst they can do is defend themselves (by ignoring or seeking help), since they are being attacked by you. I mean, who are you to her? Just fuck off and leave people be.

Well since Daniel Z. Klein said it I have to listen. Daniel Z. Klein is a master-level cuck and holds two Ph.d's in Gender Studies from Evergreen University, and wrote his award winning thesis: "The Pride of the Cuckhold", in less than a week. Daniel Z. Klein now holds the position of "Preachy Virtue Signalling Faggot" at Twitter Inc., an esteemed position that he has taken very seriously, which has garnered him an audience numbering in the several dozens. Daniel Z. Klein is a true American male, fully bent over for the enjoyment of the great matriarchy.

>How do approach someone in a public place because they seem like they have similar interests and would make a good friend:
1) Don't

His fucking logic here

I made out with my girlfriend the first minute I knew her

Stop posting this dumb nonsense. Nobody is going to accuse you of rape for talking to a girl.
So she goes and gets some rando Chad to come beat you up just like in your Chinese cartoons? No, she will tell you to leave her alone because you are both adults and she is more than capable of doing so. Or she will be flattered that you came up and talked to her and give you her number, which happens very regularly.

Must be nice being 6 foot 4

>written by a dude who has never approached a woman in his life

Oh aight Mr Klein
Finna head out

Attached: FAA5A03C-80F8-48F4-8DB6-00ECEEADD98C.png (500x508, 132K)

So I assume you approach guys in public too?

Pepper spray. Some really crazy bitches out there in the world.

No I'm saying his logic is pretty stupid
How are you supposed to make friends/get a girlfriend if you won't approach a stranger every now and then

Perhaps there exists some kind of situation, wherein it is appropriate to approach other human beings. A kind of "social" gathering of some sort. Unlike in public, where people want to go about their lives without sex-thirsty cunts cunting around in their business.
But alas, no such events or gatherings exist, and you are right: how ARE you supposed to make friends without approaching people randomly in public? What a conundrum...

Speaking from experience by any chance?

>You can practically never tell which it will be.

Actually...

Attached: aposema.jpg (1840x1035, 481K)

I kinda get what this guy means. If he means not to approach women in non-social settings, yeah don't approach them. This is walking down the street, at the grocery store or doing other errands. If a girl is in a setting that is meant to be socially open then for sure it's okay to approach them, these are places like, at a bar. Places where it's mostly okay would be like, doing a specific hobby, but maybe not purely for exercise, like running. If i girl is playing tennis and you're also real into tennis then that's fine.
For the guys asking how else you're supposed to do it... i mean usually people meet through mutual friends, or class/work, clubs or some sort of social setting that's basically meant to meet new people, like a party.

I would hate to get approached by random guys when i'm not in a setting where i'm asking for it, thankfully it's never happened but i don't really leave the house

(((klein)))
You know the drill, boys. Get the gas.

Attached: 1518794358888.jpg (351x395, 32K)

lol I've never been approached by a guy before (except schizo homeless people), I would love it if someone did that

>talking to a girl in public means you're going to get charged with rape outside of europistan
you are fucking retarded

I wouldn't love it.. but same the only strangers that have randomly talked to me are either just nice old people at the grocery store, or crazies asking for money and giving sob stories. One guy called my brother my husband which was weird as fuck

He's just another cog in the social engineering machine. Don't worry about it. For thousands of years, humans have had to be sociable in order to attain a mate, and one of the ways they did that was by simply approaching a person.

Thank you Daniel i will approach them in a private place

Wait, you guys actually think it's normal just to approach a stranger in public and try to hit it off with them? You don't see anything bizarre and out of place about that?

It's natural, you fucking faggot.

DO
She might be attracted to you and is too shy.

>Go outside
>Be approached by people
>I have to talk with them.
Wtf bros.. what type of rape culture is this?

>(((klein)))
i was thinking the same

Attached: 1471563504262.jpg (620x917, 172K)

I found a wife that even r9k called a 10/10 by approaching her in public, though.

Do you approach women while screaming and running at them in a dark alley?

>Be approached by ugly people
FTFY

Mind sharing the story? It might help us find someone too.

Lmao you're a smug faggot

Attached: 1543520672183.jpg (413x395, 38K)

For fuck sake thats why old people call us snowflakes.
When my parents were young this was a totaly normal thing to do.
Just because you have tinder and bars doesnt mean theyre are the ONLY places youre allowed to meet people.

So how exactly are men supposed to find a partner these days?

Or does this just mean that you can only approach women if you're Chad

It's the latter isn't it

There wasn't much to it. We were on the train. She was taking her cat to the vet. I made her cat hiss and cracked a few jokes. We were married by 26 & 25.

>Or does this just mean that you can only approach women if you're Chad
>It's the latter isn't it
ding ding ding

I kinda feel like randomly approaching a girl in public next time I go outside, just to do the opposite of what this idiotic one-balled white knight asscancer-having cuckold wants me to do.

>Stop posting this dumb nonsense. Nobody is going to accuse you of rape for talking to a girl.
>you are fucking retarded
Nice try. But I'm not going to fall for your roast beef plans to eliminate all men you deem undesirable. Not all men are Chad. Deal with it. You can't just send everyone you don't like to jail because you're such a spoiled and hypergamous cunt.

>Never talk to women
>Never approach them
>Never ask what you can do to make them more comfortable around you
>Also being an ugly guy doesn't affect your life, I should know as an attractive woman
Fuck roasties to Hell

the instinct for betas to mate guard the females in the herd is so strong they will mate guard all females... from evil white men

>in public, where people want to go about their lives
Lots of people want to get approached, as long as it's by the right person. There are articles written by women about how much they miss getting approached by men they don't know, believe it or not.

>sex-thirsty cunts cunting around
So you dismiss literally anyone who is interested in you as a "sex-thirsty cunt?"