"BuIIying is fucked up man"

>"BuIIying is fucked up man"

Attached: 1561053064807.jpg (720x720, 104K)

why do these "people" make the same disgusting expression?

Attached: 1559575221262.gif (280x218, 1.89M)

Bruh wtf was that blood

weakness as a result of going against the natural order

possibly. He could be internally bleeding and its pooling up inside his stomach. Or it could be some protein shake he decided to drink hours before this match which wouldn't make any sense

This is like asking why people on Jow Forums use the words "cope" or "manlet".

Its known as the basedboy face. It probably has something to do with insecurity and lack of identity, creating an increased need to put on a face on picture. There was also that study that showed that high test men smile less in pictures. Which sort of would be the opposite if the basedboys. Its funny how stereotypes are often true.

Attached: 61252863_1549937541805418_3335661955024158720_n.jpg (960x716, 44K)

coping manlet detected

>talks about how these people are insecure
>posts about some study about high test and making fun of other people
>i...im not insecure
who gives a flying fuck

lol, that was pretty cute

S O Y is now autoconverted to based? lol

wtf are you talking about. Im not making fun of anyone. How i talking about an objective scientific study making fun of people? Also i never personally called anyone insecure. I merely gave an explanation for why insecure people are probably more likely to make a 'funny' face on a picture. The guy literally asked for it, and i answered objectively without judging anyone.

not him but I am legitimately interested in why there are so many bugmen and why they all use that expression. Also I don't smile all the time in pictures and aside from probably autism that was good to know there is a correlation between that and hormones.

2 of my friends have been very insecure for their entire lives and they both unironically use that exact expression in pics.

>now
how new are you?

>its probably
>its funny how stereotypes are often true
So which is it? You are sure that its most likely or that its just probably?

Many people don't smile in pictures. Don't put yourself down

I don't know, maybe i just dont use that word that often. But its fun to see that you used another excuse to insult me (a random person on the internet) for no reason. So far you've called me new and insecure. You must be a very cool confident guy yourself if you randomly start making up very weak excuses to call random people those things.

Same off-topic thread on /lit/. Go fuck yourself.

Took a bad hit to the testicles earlier. Literally barfed up his smashed testicle plop. Then he died. It was sad. We were all sad. Except for me. I had a boner cause I'm sick.

>actually thinks its 1 user talking to him
>thinks he is being made fun of

>So which is it? You are sure that its most likely or that its just probably?
You are trying way too hard to say something negative. Seriously, you are whining about the inconsistency between the words probably and most likely? We can all see by the amount of posters that its you, the same whiny guy again. Why do you try so hard to insult people or say something negative? The reasons you pick are beyond weak. You really have some issues going on don't you? Why don't you go for a run or punch a punching bag or something to try and get it off your chest? What you are doing now is just pathetic, and it really doesn't help you solve your emotional/mental state.

>So far you've called me new and insecure
I think you're lost, anonymous isn't one person buddy, i'm not him. In the nicest way possible, go back to r*ddit if you can't handle being insulted on an anonymous mongolian basket weaving forum.

>can serve out "observations" about people who may be insecure
>too insecure to deal with opposing anons

Calm down newfag

Just take a look at your posts. They are the exact same style of posts. The amount of posters in the thread did not change, and there seems to be only 1 poster (you) that randomly feels the need to attack people. There literally is a 99% chance that it is you that is making all these posts. Everyone in this thread knows it. You can try to deny it all you want but you're only making things worse.

>we can see you are samefagging
>you are a try hard
literally just step away from your computer if you can't handle it when someone calls you out on your bullshit

>everyone in this thread knows it
>literally the only user posting this 99% chance fact
>posts being made literally seconds within each other
you sound insecure

At this point you're b8ing or just extremely retarded.

Attached: chrome_2019-06-20_19-51-37.png (351x99, 4K)

>>too insecure to deal with opposing anons
How am i too insecure to "deal with" you? The situation was as follows
>guy asks why people make the same face expressions
>i give a possible explanation based on logic, empirical observations and even indirectly a scientific study
>you reply with 0 arguments, just randomly attacking me, calling me insecure
>i reply, asking how my comment has anythign to do with being insecure and asking why you randomly attacked me
>you reply by saying i am too insecure to deal with you
Now please tell me, how does any of that make sense?

>how does this make any sense?

Im not even pretending to be different people. Making several replies shorty after eachother =/= a samefag. As ive said before, you are trying way to hard to make up random attacks. Why are you doing this?

its good bait if he isn't actually being retarded.
And just for that insecure user, this is me.

wat? Are you actually trying to pretend to be a different user by attacking yourself? lol

Its funny how you probably think you are pulling a good bait but you are forgetting that you started of being serious, making it nothing more than a cope. Starting of serious and that transitioning in a bait when you realize that you said stupid shit, and then try to get away with it by pretending it was a bait all along is really sad.

What?!

Attached: 1537298684461.jpg (300x256, 19K)

thanks fren

>You started of trying to make a point and trying to insult me.
>I responded objectively, explaining what you were doing.
>Something deep down inside you realized what you had done
>Instead of admitting to it or just leaving it me, you decided to dig the hole deeper
>you continued to make similar posts, tried harder and harder to find reasons to say something edgy or anything that could be remotely used as an attack
>all the while you kept convincing yourself that you were "baiting" me and that im such an idiot for falling for it.
That is exactly what happened in this thread.

Fuck off you sensitive little bitch. Go cancer up Reddit or faceberg you retarded shithead.

I can't tell if you are trolling me or if you're truly insecure and your reading comprehension is actually that bad.

Kill yourself you dumb faggot. No one gives a fuck about how you feel.

Attached: 1560894028706.png (113x182, 42K)

I am going to leave this thread now and i want you to know that my opinion is still exactly this . Never will i read another one of your comments and for eternity will i perceive you are that cuckboi user who tried to save himself by pulling a cope bait save buy failed and only made things worse. Goodbye.

It's autoconverted to based becaused it is based. These alleged soibois don't fucking eat soi. If they did, they'd be based too because it prevents estrogen absorption.
Eat your basedbeans user. There's a lot of estrogen in the modern diet.

holy shit you are a pussy faggot
also this is my first post in this thread before you schizo out and assume it's the omnipotent user whose bullying you

>im going to leave because im too insecure to deal with the facts
>its not possible for more than 1 person to argue with me

ITT: seething SOIBOIS

The one of the left is clearly a man

based "people" poster

The woman so overpowers this man in this picture it's a perfect microcosm of their relationship. Everything about that woman's position in that frame says "I'm in charge". Get f-f-f-fucked.
>Alternatively
I heard from autists that the reason we kinda instinctively don't like pictures of people with their mouth agape like that is because it's a sign of weakness. Though I've see pretty alpha motherfuckers take pics like that and I don't get the same effect (pic related). I just think it has more to do with a picture representing, very mildly, who you were at a single moment in time. If you're a squeemy lil beta bitch then it'll probably find a way into the pic.

Attached: M Ali.jpg (560x700, 62K)

Having your mouth wide open and revealing your gums means submission. this is how our subconsious picks it up at least.
All those alpha motherfuckers never show their gums.

10/10 bait

Wtf underrated