Are you or have you heard of the Pink Knights? White knights sure...

Are you or have you heard of the Pink Knights? White knights sure, but Pink Knights being those females who see robots and incels and want to save them all. Be there for them, comfort them, become the female they so desperately crave and say they need. The Pink Knight wants to cuddle them, cook for them/play wifey, have pity sex or "see its not that big a deal" sex. Sounds great for bots, but the problem is that these pink Knights want to save all bots. They can save one and be devoted but look at another bit crying himself to sleep in loneliness and want nothing more than to comfort him. They may already belong to a bot and have taken a broken NEET and helped him bloom into a productive and happy person, given him someone who cares for him and cares about him, but then as bots are their friends they get along with they meet a new bot and start falling her him or dreaming or saving him too.
Are these Pink Knights positive or negative figures in Jow Forums society? Thought on them or if you are one?

Attached: 1546587621519.jpg (691x1024, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/106212/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>hey guys what do you think about this thing I just made up?
I think it's dumb.

So pink knights are girls with saviour complexs and a personality disorder? Why is this good? Wanted, sure, because apparently they're just practice girlfriends since she's just going to leave you for a different useless neet, but not an actual partner.

so they're basically mommys to little boys?

>tfw you're too good for the pink knight

That's really how I see them as well, so then what do we do with them use em or burn the witches?

There's already an admitted loss of interest the moment she looks at anybody else which outs the "relationship" on a timeline as if you were with a bpd girl. So, you get maybe 2-3 months tops before you lose her. Why even start something with such a small window.

If You havent seen them you're blind or not realizing what they are.

Kind of I suppose? I've seen some want the mommy role others play submissive domestic partner hoping he'll step up as a man.

Pretty sure a mommygf doesn't want to leave her partner just because somebody else looks like could use a mommy

enabling someone is a good way to get them to break bad habits, I think you're really on to something.

Because they aren't really mommy's. Its like user said, savour complex and personality disorder. They want to save Anon1 then notice Anon2 really needs someone and figures she already made Anon1 happy so now Anon2 needs affection, and so on and so forth.

Enabling them to stay home and do nothing is shitty yes, but encouraging them and helping them get a job/teaching them to cook and clean is beneficial.
But we all know they just come back here and say
>its over mates she's gone so its back to basics.

I've seen a lot of these shit heads and I think they're all just whores and bitches using us for gratification. They dont love us if anything they try and make us some half added version of Chad. Because they cant have chad.

How do I find one? How do I get one to be that for me? Is there any way I can keep her and make her mine permanently?

the internet can teach you how to cook and clean properly and with how masculinized girls are these days they probably can't maintain anything but their looks.

Sorry to tell you this way champ but some still cook and clean. If she wants to be fit or slim she needs to prepare her own meals

that doesn't mean they're good meals, that they clean up after themselves, or know how to properly clean, or can do it for 2 people without getting bitter over the imbalanced relationship. its probably better for robots to learn to do that stuff on their own.

Overall thread agrees they do more harm than good. All of us should know how to do these things anyhow.

And what if you found a woman who "knew her place" in the kitchen and cleaning and made great meals, genuineky enjoyed providing for you?

Attached: 1549317821758.png (778x512, 59K)

Gotta catch and rape 'em all.
Teach them a lesson for fucking with us like sluts and reject Stacy.

Do they have tight little pussies or loose roasties?

Attached: 1550559379816.jpg (1280x1365, 352K)

I fucked a really tight one once. She was great and I have no regrets.

I'm kinda like this desu. I've done a lot of introspection and improved my own self-worth and confidence and communication skills over the past years, and when I see someone who seems how I used to be, it's hard to resist the temptation to help 'fix' them. A weird downside to being naturally inclined to help others is that it can be tough to remember that nobody else is *entitled* to my time or attentions, and difficult to not over-commit and stretch myself between too many people. Sometimes I wish there were one of me for each other person so I could be all of their best friends.

if you like masculine women

We have a knight present boys.
How do you view others? Do you know other knights?

>Are these Pink Knights positive or negative figures in Jow Forums society?
They don't exist. Us robots are almost universally detested. If not outright hated we are tolerated at best. There is no love for us user. It is better you realise that now than later.

Than you simply haven't seen them. They lurk all over this board and want to fix us all.

I want a Pink Knight that doesn't reveal herself as a Pink Knight (girl or delusional tranny).

ie. I just want a friend, God I'm so fucking lonely, you can only pretend it doesn't hurt for so long, until the pain makes moving unbearable

Drop your discord. They'll find ya

I'll believe it when I see it. Forgive my cynicism but quite frankly it sounds like horseshit. Genuine altruism is oh so rare.

Its not. The savior complex is selfish in nature. Itboosts their ego to be surrounded by men who need them and want them who they fix, to be the shining angel in the lives of bots gets them their jollies.

Attached: 1551597851223.jpg (300x300, 45K)

Even those with a saviour complex are illusive. Whatever the motivation, selfless or selfish, I have yet to come across any "pink-knight," in my mind they don't even exist. Nothing more than a cope conjured up by the mind of the ever detested robot.

based thicc japanese nigga

Blackpilled as fuck and living the life.

Attached: d772875a-6a63-411b-b061-34c3b4114708.jpg (1162x1280, 235K)

you write well user. it's a shame you're so jaded.

She will come to you. Leave a contact you know they're lurking here. Lurking everywhere

>just open yourself to catfishing bro
No thank you. Too many faggots pretending to be girls on here.

What comic strip is this?

If Pink Knights were an actual phenomena then Id say it would only serve to negatively affect Jow Forums because their infatuation is solely based on the 'broken' aspects of the individual they are trying to fix
Which wouldn't facilitate change it would only reinforce the behavior that attracted them in the first place
Its a matter of perspective if you are against self improvement of robots then yeah its a good thing
If you actually want robots to improve their lives and strive towards personal achievement independent of society's expectations then its a bad thing

Those types of girls are so rare its not even worth talking about them (one in a million at best).

Also they are not a blessing: what robots dont need is reinforcement in their feeling of worthlessness, pitty and sorrow will never heal anyone, specially males.

Every woman who is into edgy and meme humor is pink knight no exceptions

I would also like to know what comic strip this is.

Its a rolling term so both both work really, user

its hentai

I accept this as truth

Yea my idea is shittier cuz you can't use it without a certain attribute like "has", forget it. Unless you shorten it like Lolita-complex, which sounds stupid

If women like this actually existed, none of us would be here.

They already do; any woman who says stupid memeshit like "nigger faggot" online is only doing it for attention

Plenty of those on vrchat

Why don't they come here? Most of us need saving, and I don't exactly see anyone offering to save.

>Pink Knights
>Implying anyone gives a fuck about us
How naive you are user. We are the lowest form of life imaginable to women. Even this thread lacks women though explicitly invites them. It's time to move on and accept reality. Perhaps we're better off without them infesting this place.

I do. I think all of you deserve love and affection and to know you have value.

Attached: 0303191708a.jpg (2560x1920, 1.14M)

Nice tits.
Original blox

hah. value is subjective.

Thankies! Mine but I just got out of the shower sooo that'll be all the pics of me here x3

You look really good, seemingly too good to be true. What would it take for you to be my Pink Knight?

But in the eye of the beholder, being me, I see it in all of you!

Loneliness taken to a whole nother level. OP is sad and his pic related is even more sad

>guaranteed replies
I'm starting to see the reasoning behind the "selfish" characterisation often thrown about. Alas Jow Forums truly is dead.

Probably location and being the most broken toy in the box honestly. That's why I don't try anymore because where I live seems to have the least amount of femanons for some reason.

Sometimes I forget exactly how isolated and unredeemable the visitors of this board are

Well that's the thing! Technicallllyyy I already have a NEET bot in my care. He's learning to cook simple stuffs and does decent with cleaning, but i still can't seem to get him a job. I care for my NEET user-chan and I hope to stay with him longer we just past a year and a half together, but none of you believe a female unless tits n timestamp. I'm not the only one. There are plenty of us that lurk here and I've recognized merbeh 15 ladies? You'll get one. You all can.

I told you they fucking lurk here. Like sharks looking for blood in the water.

I remember when I used to be looking for one. I decided I didn't want to love states just to find one, but if I ever move again I will look again.

Goddamn is he lucky. How did you two meet? I tend to never get replies in fembot threads.

No, that's incorrect. The other half of them are feds.

THERE IS LITERALLY NO SUCH THING. THERE IS LITERALLY NO SUCH THING.THERE IS LITERALLY NO SUCH THING.THERE IS LITERALLY NO SUCH THING.THERE IS LITERALLY NO SUCH THING.THERE IS LITERALLY NO SUCH THING.THERE IS LITERALLY NO SUCH THING.THERE IS LITERALLY NO SUCH THING.THERE IS LITERALLY NO SUCH THING.THERE IS LITERALLY NO SUCH THING.THERE IS LITERALLY NO SUCH THING.THERE IS LITERALLY NO SUCH THING.THERE IS LITERALLY NO SUCH THING.THERE IS LITERALLY NO SUCH THING.THERE IS LITERALLY NO SUCH THING.THERE IS LITERALLY NO SUCH THING.THERE IS LITERALLY NO SUCH THING.THERE IS LITERALLY NO SUCH THING.THERE IS LITERALLY NO SUCH THING.THERE IS LITERALLY NO SUCH THING.THERE IS LITERALLY NO SUCH THING.THERE IS LITERALLY NO SUCH THING.THERE IS LITERALLY NO SUCH THING.THERE IS LITERALLY NO SUCH THING.THERE IS LITERALLY NO SUCH THING.THERE IS LITERALLY NO SUCH THING.THERE IS LITERALLY NO SUCH THING.THERE IS LITERALLY NO SUCH THING.THERE IS LITERALLY NO SUCH THING.THERE IS LITERALLY NO SUCH THING.THERE IS LITERALLY NO SUCH THING.

Do NOT ever pretend that there is any one, or any thing standing up or wanting to help those of us at the bottom of humanitys food chain.

There is no one, and there never will be. FUCK OFF WITH THIS STUPID BULLSHIT.

Attached: blade-runner-2049.jpg (1396x785, 40K)

they're real, but rare, and their motivation is still selfish
and they end up doing more harm than good

Why though? What's the point? I don't understand it. Any of it.

We met online in a discord/ifunny server, after 6 months we moved in together (him with me from his grandparents attic) and I've been taking care of him since. Pwetty simple

Christ what a shameful existence. I'd rather rot in my own circumstances than be infantalised by some neurotic woman with a saviour complex.

Fucking user. Explain the femanon present here? Is she a big titty "trap"?

Damn it its a sickness they have. Fucking she beasts crave attention and validation. Fixing broken people makes them feel less broken.

wtf is wrong with you that sounds like the ultimate nirvana
good luck chasing after some vapid stacey who will treat you like trash

>They're real, but rare

NO THEY ARE NOT. THEY DO NOT EXIST.

People are literally just making shit up to get feel good attention and fulfil their selfish inner desire to be some kind of hero for the weak.

There is absolutely one hundred percent no one that can help the condition of some of the people that lurk here. It has been debated since Jow Forums has existed, and it has been proven time after time after time after time that this kind of shit is complete bullshit.

Attached: 1551057690232.jpg (1600x900, 361K)

>femanon
>on Jow Forums

The same thing literally every female does on Jow Forums. They want attention.

Breh existential. But I feel pretty real. Sorry nobody got to you yet but hey! Here's to hoping soon... Although I dont think you'd be a happy boy to receive...

So what if she wants attention, if she's willing to be gf to a robot neet, and give us tits+timestamp I'd say she's earned it.

But he seems pretty happy??? he loves it when cuddle him and surprise him with early breakfast or dinner, leave him food while in at work. He's not very interested in sex but i don't mind much as long as he's happy. He's like a big puppy. I love it and he does too.

And with this post, you've made my point to the people who's thoughts I actually care about possibly lurking this thread.

You are 4chans cancer.

>He's not very interested in sex
Maybe what you need is another robot who can satisfy you when he can't

>good luck chasing after some vapid stacey
I'm not chasing anything anymore. I had what I wanted, enjoyed it for a time and eventually lost it. Still though, something about treated like a child well into adulthood doesn't sit right with me. I might have lost all ambition and drive but I'd like to think I have more than enough pride to decline that shit.
Then so be it. Good for him. I'm just saying that isn't for me. I'm not sure there's anything "for" me anymore.

Free user. Find yourself buddy, find your passion and hobbies

FPBP
Orirififif

thread shouldve ended after this post
/thread

There are no fucking femanons in arizona

Dubs of fucking truth.
I've never even known anyone from Arizona.

None in Indiana either my guy.

based and blackpilled
oreganoali

Every girl in Arizona is either a fucking fat Mexican chicken or some bitch from California I'd even take the meth smoker over this shit at this point aaaaaa

Nor any in Illinois

Also none in Ontario.

oh yeah I love those, easily making me fall for them so hard that I'd build my whole world around them and the second I start standing tall and have become a productive member of society and I start thinking of having kids with her she'd drop me because she'd gotten all wet seeing another degenerate in need of help

cite a single person that ever did something that wasn't selfish, senpai
I'll wait

Hitler's rise to power.

Attached: 1b9671edc8002c7cdecb50a47ae08829f58b81129776ad690641e4093477d926.png (512x1024, 850K)

What's the source of the pic?
Origisiannb

don't you think that's a bit unreasonable user
better to have loved and lost then never to have loved at all
not that I'd know

>already in a relationship with a fellow bot
>still whores herself out by posting timestamped tits on some random thread
fucking disgusting, I hope he finds out about it and it ruins the '''relationship''' you have

Owner of a lonely heart.
Better than the owner of a broken heart.

W-what does it say!!??

Attached: 1549160696410.jpg (264x239, 24K)

>want to save them all
I just want a text in the morning, maybe a "how are you?" every once in a while, I don't care if it's fake or superficial or whatever. I just want to believe somebody would spare a second thinking about me, sad as that may be.
Here ya go
nhentai.net/g/106212/

Attached: r0fj1ku88ka21.png (637x360, 267K)