So what's the height requierements now...

So what's the height requierements now? My 6'0 buddy who I always considered tall just told me he got called a manlet on tinder a couple of times.

Attached: 1.jpg (750x433, 35K)

lol this image is so acurate

2019 and retards still use that measuring system

180cm in Europe, 5'11" in America

Attached: 1558709367271.png (460x334, 102K)

Am I a manlet if I'm 180 (5'11) in sneakers?

Attached: 1559755986661.jpg (966x432, 144K)

is this real ? have I been memed?

If a female honestly believes that 6’ is short, she has no frame of reference and is probably a retarded hoe anyway

yes although there are guys as short as 5'9" claiming 180 or 6' now

I'm 6'2" and I couldn't imagine another height being ideal but (understatement of the year) I'm biased

It depends where you live. I’m a northern euro fag and at 180 / 5’11 I’ve been called short by several girls. I see teen girls who are 6’+ without heels like once a week. The cutoff here is unironically 6’1-6’2.

don't people always add 3inch? it's like an unwritten rule

I believe 5'10 is the ideal height. The world has been crafted for people my height. Nothing is too low or high.

Yea everything in the world except women's tastes

Maybe if you’re a manlet, the only thing I’ve ever considered doing is claiming 6’ instead of 5’11”. Good news guys I’m 6’2” lol

Women are notorious for bad taste.

W-where’s 5’8...?

>Not saying 6'2" regardless of your height
I add a foot. Women can't even park a car and you think they have spatial reasoning?

And this is why honest men can’t get laid

Bullshit. Honestly. Saying you're her ideal arbitrary number when you clearly aren't isn't a lie. It's a shit test breaker.

Attached: 1534462914532.jpg (1600x850, 50K)

Yes, you’re literally lying and skewing her perspective on what she thinks is her ideal. Now you’ve got a bunch of 5’9” manlets running around saying they’re 6’, so every female thinks they only date guys who are 6’+ and an honest 5’10” guy is “too short”. Stop being a lying man whore, you’re ruining it for everyone else

5'7 and 6'+ are the only acceptable heights.

When do you reach your limit? 18 year old 5’8 reporting in.

>5'11"
>ideal height
This is some cope if I've ever seen one.

Its based on data instead of memes which makes lanklets seeth

i was working the door at a bar last night to help my friend who had to call out for personal reasons

two manlets were talking and in a single convo they went from they were 5'10 and since no one was disagreeing they upped it to 6 foot.

I said I'm 6'2, which I accurately am. The taller one couldn't have been 5'8.

Being tall and saying your real height fucks everyones lies up.

>not being devilish and saying you are 6'

You might grow an 1/2 - 1 inch if you're lucky.

>those tall girl stats
Does this mean I can catch me some tall girl qt?

Attached: 1560945910431.jpg (1229x1300, 554K)

I'm 6ft and I'll trade an inch of height for 2 inches of dick length to anyone in this thread.

that's not very fair to be honest

I grew 2 inches from 18 to 22

I was a late bloomer though, if you weren't youre probably close to done if not fully done

I got measured at 5'10.5 at the doctor, so that's the number I give even though I'm 6' in shoes. Doesn't get me anything on Tinder, but it's funny to btfo manlets who exaggerate their height.

I'm too autistic for that. Why would I lie and say I'm 6'1 when I know I'm actually 5'10.6664201488?

anyone would. you atleast have to make it an inch of height for half an inch in length.

im 6ft2.5 and put lifts in my shoes/timberlands to appear a strong 6ft4

>be short
>just wear some fucking boots
>have giant nose and no chin
>die
imagine thinking height was ever an issue

Are lifts noticeable?

depends on the length of your arms and body structure. If you are lanky then absolutely, if you are wide no.you dont really need actual lifts, just stack insoles

zoomers r definitely making the manlet cutoff higher. i am 185cm which is 6'0 in burger units i think, and i am 22 years old, just finished university. in my last year i was taller than 75% of my senior classmates but i was shorter than 75% of the incoming freshmen. i give it a couple more generations before anything under 190cm is unironically considered manlet tier.

Attached: 0cc.jpg (633x640, 51K)

No, you are taller that females and most men aren't able to mog you.

this. 6'0 is considered short here now.

I am 23 and for me it's the other way around. I see 30+ year old men all the who are around 190 cm, with the average probably being around 180 cm, but the zoomer average seems to be around 175 cm with only really few reaching something around 190 cm. I think most of the zoomers are malnutrited and low testosterone

Zoomers are weird because half of them subsist on a diet of only Doritos and takis and therefore end up shorter than their potential, and some who eat a more nutrient-dense diet than any teenagers before them thanks to modern nutritional science and end up being super fucking tall. Maybe this is the beginning of a new evolutionary split between actual superhumans and actual subhumans.

I dunno, dude. I work near to a high school and see a lot of teenagers passing by, and I swear to god, they're shorter every year. The tall ones are very tall, but seems like most males are below the 175 cm mark. It could be a regional thing tho.

their pool is smaller because they're lesbians

I live in the tallest country in the world, I'm 183cm or 6'0". I'm in 4th grade of high school, shortest in my class, few kids from first grade are taller than me. And even a few kids from middle school.
The cutoff nowadays is 190+cm if you wanna feel 100% confident all the time. It doesn't feel good when a kid you can tell is 3 years younger than you moggs you face to face in bus. But fuck it I'm still somewhat satisfied with my height, I'll take what life gives me.

Explain to me the 5'7 thing... I'm curious

Attached: IMG_1681.jpg (357x423, 28K)

It’s going to be 7’ if manlets don’t stop lying and calling themselves 6’.

Tallfags should start lowering their height, so manlets are forced to go even lower than their normal weight lmao

190cm here, feel tiny. Fuck this board man

Insecure people on this board will brush off on you if you take them too seriously. I'm 186cm but in reality I'm taller than 90% of men

wait, is this with or without the bar

Attached: 1543250596304.jpg (300x250, 42K)

Are you fucking manlets actually doing this? Am I gonna have to say I’m 6’6 just to survive?

>Being tall and saying your real height fucks everyones lies up.
I know this feel but I've also experienced the inverse of this where a tall person has claimed to be shorter than they actually were, which has made me appear to be a liar

Lmao the height requirement just keeps going up, I also have a 6'0" friend who is considered too short for tinder whores. Give it two more years and 6'5" is going to be the official manlet cutoff point

There was a post a while ago about some 6’4’’ user claiming he’s 6’ to fuck with everyone.

5'8" couldn't make it to the pic because he's busy banging a 10/10 blonde stacy

Devilish.

If she cares about your height she isn't worth pursuing. I understand it if they're an amazonian freak, but most of the women who care about this shit are 5'1" microhumans.

I wonder the same thing, from real life experience it's true, tall women have less problem dating shorter men, probably as a result of being less desirable.

You lanklets will be fucking sorry when the manlet uprising begins. There's absolutely nothing you can do to stop us either; we are the majority. We have the most efficient genetics, we require less food to get built, genetically pre-disposed to piling on muscle and short-man fury that absolutely decimates lanklets on sight.

All that's required is a nationwide waking up in the brains of manlets to unlock our true potential. We are the many, you are the few.

We will come for you, swarm you, take away your precious legs and have you crawl around on the floor like the brainless slug that you are.

The Romans conquered half the populated world as manlets and one day, soon, it will happen again. Manlets rise the fuck up and end the skeleton rule.

Imagine having to eat 3000+ calories a day just to gain the same amount of muscle we gain on 2000 calories. Fucking pathetic. Boo hoo I can't deadlift because my legs are too long. Fucking pathetic. Boo hoo it takes half an hour for my heartbeat to pump blood around my body. Fucking pathetic. Boo hoo I've been blown over by the wind again because I'm built like a fucking beanpole. Fucking pathetic.

God you people are pathetic

WEEEE I want every girl to like me omg some disney fairy princess who does nothing all day but stare at her phone waiting to get fucked said I'm too short!!! I think I might kill myself

turns out, I hate 95% of all of you cunts, and probably 95% of you and women would hate me too. That's called being a fucking human being on planet earth

So if you're a female here now, and you don't like that I'm 5'9, and you think I'm manlet raging, I sincerely hope you fuck off and do whatever it is you're doing WAYYYY the fuck over there, so that I may never see you or interact with you again in my short life, and if you're in the 5% of women whom I would like, and would like a fella like me, please hit me up, come on over, let's cut through about 5 layers of bullshit inauthenticity and be here and enjoy whatever time it is we have together.

how you people are sitting here on the internet fucking crying about how you'll never be a magical fairy prince that everyone likes is so utterly shameful and low intelligence to the reality of being a human being I hope you continue this behavior and sit here forever crying about your insecurities so that there's more butt for me

post body

>the feeling when helicopter

6'3

Attached: 20190621_130452.jpg (750x432, 82K)

>6'
>whoa haha didn't see you there little man

5'11" Kind of Manlets
6.5"x5" Schlong
Mustard Race

If you are taller than than average of your country you are no manlet, but to be tall you need to be atleast the top 20%

This. It's usually the 4'11" dwarfish women who obsess over mens height, I'm 5'8" manlet and I've never had issues with women - in fact tinder is the only place my height has ever been brought up but the women on there a trash anyway. Most of them don't care unless you're an actual turbo manlet and shorter than them but not all, I got a 5'3" buddy who is dating a 5'10" 8/10 qt and god I wish I were him sometimes

I'm 6'1 and i can fucking GUARANTEE the ideal height for women is 6'4

>6'2
>have a shot with 86.8% of the dating pool
>still khv at 26

Attached: 1559515285812.jpg (811x642, 165K)