Redpill me on dental health

Have had a few holes for a few years, haven't used flouride for a few years (holes where there before).

Can I go to the dentist to fix this or will they cuck my teeth with bad stuff. Still have a white smile so I'm good for now.

Attached: dental.jpg (474x314, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

colgate.com/en-us/oral-health/conditions/cavities/too-much-drilling-not-all-early-tooth-decay-needs-a-filling
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get veneers

Attached: F443D573-506C-4DBC-91D2-806E1C340535.jpg (1536x2048, 513K)

look disgustingly fake

Fuck cunt

If you have to be redpilled on basic hygiene, you are too far gone already.

They look too thin for his mouth? He's still got dark spots at the side. Much larger than usual...
Don't get me wrong, still a million times better than his old teeth. If I was paying that amount of money I'd want the smile a little wider.

Maybe it's just me.

boogie shave off that patchy mess of pubes on your food hole and you might find a beater of a bitch to fuck

Dental health affects your entire circulatory system

just brush and floss your fucking teeth

I'm 26 and now have a job where I can pay for whatever I want. I grew up poor and never got braces, so I just got them put on.

I've lost like 10 lbs from loss of appetite. The braces hurt like a mother fucker. I had to get two teeth on my lower jaw removed too. So it was uppet braces, then tooth removal, then lower braces. So far like 2 months of sensitive teeth and not wanting to eat anything that isn't a smoothie or soup.

In the long term though I think it'll be worth it. It just sucks dick rn. Surprisingly I've gotten no shit about it. People have actually been impressed I decided to do it this old.

Once I turn 30+ ish I'll get a corrective eye procedure done, so the contacts and glasses will be gone too.

This turned into a boomer ramble.

this. Brush and floss your teeth. brush after breakfast though desu. do this 2x a day and floss your teeth a few times a week and you will have all of your teeth when you are in your 70s. Also I was a dental assistant in the military. AMA. I have had to have 4 fillings in my entire life.

This, I think we're missing something here. Our chewing lacks resistance today, that's why mewing will help you develop cheek bones. Does this affect teeth aswell? Should I feed my future kids bones like you would do with a dog?
What should our bacteria culture in our teeth be like and how do reach peak teeth aesthetics while maintaining a natural and fluoride free life.

INB4 fluoride is a meme. NO IT IS NOT.

That's not his mouth or the implants, that's because he's fucking obese. When has any gross fatty's face every looked proportional to their head? Anybody looks wonky with a halo of fat wreathing their face.

if your teeth are fucked save up and get them fixed, don't ever get a root canal and look after them if you have a real set.fillings are a meme too

>In the long term though I think it'll be worth it
It is, user. I was a lot younger when I had mine but it was the whole deal; spacers, headgear, retainer, elastics.... but shit, I'll never forget the day I got them off.
>You'll keep licking the front of your teeth they feel so good

i’m truly happy for you user

Attached: A8403DB1-9C33-46CA-B69F-BD7751E78A35.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

Dreams.
I had a weird dream.
I was in a hospital for babies affected by radiation. Ha nuke went off or something it wasn’t explained) there was one little baby with his hands fused to his face.
He moved and actually ripped them away from his face. There was some screaming but it was better than if he had grow up with his hands melted to his face. Then I was an accountant for a company and we got audited but I wasn’t given the paperwork I needed so the company got sold by the auditors. My coworkers gave me a gun and cheered for me as I made my way towards our dickhead ceo’s Office.

>INB4 fluoride is a meme.
It literally is though

how do you fix them without fillings?

i flouride my mouth tho.

take the tooth out and put a 24k gold one in there

colgate.com/en-us/oral-health/conditions/cavities/too-much-drilling-not-all-early-tooth-decay-needs-a-filling

Your mom had a few holes too until I filled them for her

That's something else. The tip of my tongue hurts from where I can't stop running it over all the new/pointy stuff in my mouth. I have to consciously keep it still or I'll catch myself tonguing the brackets, wire or tooth holes.

Thanks mang

t.

Attached: 1540467927407.jpg (645x773, 65K)