TOBACCO JEW

>a pack a day
I want to reduce the amount because it kills gains and bad for cardiovascular

Are 6 cigs a day no problem for gains and cardio or i have to quit cold turkey?

Attached: poster,840x830,f8f8f8-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 72K)

cold turkey man i was on the same boat the first day is the worst then its just easy

Attached: 1544680203016.jpg (480x480, 47K)

1 cig takes an hour off ur life. fact.

The only way to quit is cold Turkey. No nicotine patches, no vape, no nothing. Throw em out. Be a cunt for 2 weeks. Tada.

thanks brah
fucking nicotine fucked up my brain, i am tired of this:
>cigs making me happy
>too much cig, tired all the time, gains are gone so depressed
>quit cigs for a day, feel worst
>start smoking
>cigs making me happy

i don't want to live a century
does the cravings go after 2 weeks? i am only a smoker for a year.

I smoked for about 3 years, worst cravings were gone within a month. Those are physical/chemical cravings. Psychological ones are less bothersome and go away literally seconds later. Those will last several years or more. Just don't be a pussy, that's all you have to do. No coward shit.

Meant to quote you

My will to run and actually keep to my routine this time will be stronger than my addiction, I started to hate the taste recently anyway

If you want to quit then do it, if you want to fuck around and ease your conscience then do whatever makes you happy.

Smoked for 10 years, stopped smoking 6 months ago, relapsed one night during a party, smoked 3 cigs. The next day I felt bad about failing myself, haven't touched it since, don't plan to.

Quit cold turkey, you CAN make it. Occupy your mind with other things, you do NOT need cig breaks or to smoke for status, is not the 1940's anymore.

see a doctor and ask for wellbutrin

I’m 31. Smoked since 14. I quit Monday of last week. I haven’t smoked since. Only about 2 packs of Nicorette gum. I have been so horny. I walk around with a half chub all the time, random erections, I can fuck 2 or 3x a hour. Smoking ain’t worth it bros.

Smoked 2 packs a week it only takes 3 days for nicotine to be out of ur system the rest is purely mental. Started gagging whenever i put a dart in my mouth which is what prompted my quitting. Every now and then if i smell a certain brand or am in a certain area i get a little craving but is mostly nostalgia took 3 months to basically be completely over it but been good 8 months. Good luck and stay strong

This. You obviously feel like you can't quit but you can and you will look back and despise the fact you didn't do it sooner.
Ever met anyone 30+ who doesn't want to quit or isn't obviously killing themselves. Lol don't be lame.

cheers lad
I'll quit because I start to realise I don't smoke to fuck around, I smoke because I'm addicted and I don't want to this jewstick control my life.
thanks brah, we all gonna make it
fuck doctors

Also dont go completely cold turker try only one a day for a week then go cold turkey. And stop hanging around smokers/vapers makes it alot easier.

I used to smoke, quit for half a year, picked it back up, and now the only store around that sells the cigs I like is closed for rennovations. So I guess Im quiting again. We're on day 6 right now

>first day is worst
>rest is easy
speak for yourself.

Switch to chewing.

Attached: Tobacco.jpg (640x508, 115K)

Dont switch to chewing

live long based boomer. cigarettes increases testosterone but it'll make your dick softer because the bloodcells are thiccer
thanks brah
i couldn't quit because of the sense of happiness after smoking, i just realise it's fake happiness and have a bad reflection while i am trying to best version of myself.
i think it'll be harder because i'll keep craving all the fucking reducing phase.
which country? i'm in turkey, everyone is smoker, it's like 60' of usa.
how long cravings didn't went away for (You)?
cringe and bluepilled
nicotine is the problem. i can not concentrate and be calm in difficult situations when i am nicotine addict, that's another reason i want to quit.
based and redpilled

Nah man. Do some cardio on your 3rd day and the high you get from how easy it goes compared to before will completely cure your nicotine addiction.

>smokefags
Just fucking stop you fucking faggots. If you are so fucked and cant do it maybe look into meditation about quitting.

I smoked for something like 10 years. I quit cold turkey but used the Nicolette LOZENGES, the little ones. The gum didn't work at all for me when I had tried before. But with the lozenges I did not give one fuck that I didn't have a smoke. I was amazed. Used 1.5 containers of them and didn't go back.