Do women like beeing weak or would they rather be strong?

Do women like beeing weak or would they rather be strong?

Attached: __oga_san_elf_san_wa_yaserarenai_drawn_by_synecdoche__57fd887c50ec3e05bf9d67a9f9fc32ee.png (707x1400, 215K)

They prefer to be weak and protected by strong Chads obviously. I'd prefer it the other way around, but it's not like it's not obvious.

Attached: e9e91a227e13113f4019918d5ad7aa9f.jpg (610x817, 49K)

Of course I'd rather be strong. Do you think it's fun getting overpowered and raped?

It seems obvious at first glance but I think it's because they're trying to be realistic.
If they could just gain strenght without effort and not change their appeareance into something they dislike I think most girls would propably take that option.

Attached: 1535413208579.jpg (1704x2048, 240K)

Yes. Please get strong and rape me.

Well there's the few girls who don't give a fuck and get stronk anyway. Then the vast majority of girls who legitimately enjoy shit the way it is. And then there's the kind of girl you're describing. Which is probably just as rare as the first group.

>And then there's the kind of girl you're describing. Which is probably just as rare as the first group.
I just don't think that's the case.

Attached: 1539260482046.png (1266x1097, 1.47M)

I like it when my bf pins me down and fucks me in the ass.

definetely love being weaker so my boyfriend could overpower me

>I like it when my Gf pins me down and fucks me in the ass.

Muscular chicks are less fertile and less motherly

Not something attractive

I would rather be strong. I work out and do my best to be strong already. I think I can probably squat more than the average man on the street and maybe bench more too.

Hot.
Good. The world doesn't need more children.

Strong girls like super strong men. Fucking wimps is genetic suicide.

You should take anavar and know for a fact that you can decimate the average man in the street.

Strong girls like weak girls, retard.

Cry moare

This. But aIso this

Libcuck is cucked

What do the femanons in this thread think of the events in this screencap?

Attached: 1550529252254.jpg (1080x841, 125K)

The world is fucked and there's no repairing it because it was never good. If I gave enough of a shit to try to fix it through politics, I'd probably be more of a Nazi than anything and Nazis need strong women.

I'm a small boy with an erection.

>women
>liking anything