Just turned 20

>just turned 20
>being 5'4 is starting to sink in
how fucked am i? would hitting the natty limit even help me at this point? I've been lifting for half a year now and ive never hated my body more

Attached: 74937394.png (906x796, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbG05ePWRQE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not gonna fuck with a dude who wears that cool tank top. Start by buying that, OP.

I too didn't care about my height until my twenties. Fucking social stigma goblin taking away our confidence. Honestly, the only option is to be lean, visually speaking. You could also embrace dwarf mode and fucking bulk into the shape of a meatball and leave humanity behind.

It's really not that bad man, about 1/3 of girls are instantly off the table for you but if you are confident not cocky with a good bod and a good job you will do just fine. I would recommend not spending too much time on Jow Forums

I’ve got a friend who’s 5’4 and has top tier face aesthetics. He’s never had a problem with much. He’s always been althetic and is currently top of his class in the National Guard. You’re better with muscle than without

I'm the same at 21 but desu no one ever brought it up, and I never once thought about it before coming here, specifically after my 20's. I was here in my teens but never thought about it then either

my solution would be to get whatever real advice you can from here, leave hopefully for good, and improve yourself and your confidence at your own pace. you'll be a lot happier for it

do it before you develop a kinship for this place like I did

>top tier facial aesthetic
yea thats what i need

Pretty much gotta accept your low role in society and the fact that women want nothing more than status and image. Then be, at best, a higher beta with a faithful wife but low body count.
OR
Don't accept it. Be alpha as fuck. Hate society. Become a hermit or a terrorist or something, depending on your geographical and psychological circumstance.
I'm also 5'4" and undecided as of yet.

>faithful wife but low body count
why would low body count matter if you have a faithful wife and a happy marriage? it just means you got to the ideal one faster.

Neither will women

Are you wide?
If yes go dwarfmode
If not be a twink and live out the dream of giantess fetish

you're not taking /insecure/ seriously are you lad?

yea before she cheats on you with a taller guy (which is literally everyone(

but then she's not faithful and a thot that's not worth your time. user said she was faithful. which is it?

>women
>being faithful to manlets
theres the impossibility

She's faithful if you're not a bitch and the reason I'm sore about my body count is that I want more pussy. Just because it's only my primal need for validation doesn't mean it isn't real.

my dad's like 5'1'', my mom's taller, he grew up poor and she grew up rich, and she never cheated on him in 25+ years of tumultuous marriage (I know because she almost never leaves the house)

in fact apparently he was a bit of a player in college (my mom's words, not his) and he's way better with them than I am and way more social in general

also he was able to make so many connections and achieve so much that he was able to change positions in his workplace like 4 separate times without even a job interview

the supervisors chased him down for the job each time

that's my goal moving forward

he works in one of the best hospitals in the country btw

what if your mom just brought men to the house when you and your dad were away?

Prime example of the higher beta with a faithful wife. He wasn't a player. She thinks he was because she can't imagine him as anything else. Manipulating one woman into long term love and manipulating many into short term love are two different concepts. The former being doable for manlets.
No offense, btw. Higher beta is basically alpha for those who weren't born as chads. And by manipulate I simply mean skillfully control, aka manage your bitch, not lie and decieve as if you were one.

>describes husband as a player
>isn't attracted to husband
Pick one.

"higher beta" is a meme. there will always be someone higher than you no matter what. even the biggest tallest gigachad gets mogged when you place him in a group where something else is valued

she can't. she's completely inept in terms of finding ways to communicate with people, she barely knows how to use a phone, let alone social media. all of what would've been her guy friends are literally on the other side of the planet.

apparently she was quite a catch back then, per her relatives and female friends
you haven't seen him interact with women. I work with him sometimes because I have an internship/research position at the hospital where he works, and he's good with literally all of them. from the old ladies to the really qt nurses and techs. he was in one prior marriage before my mom and I'm pretty sure he cheated on her, not with my mom though.

in fact my mom's always ranting now about how many young girls he's friends with on social media and how she thinks he's cheating on them. it's kinda annoying.

additionally, the most chad person I know my age is like 5'6". he's going to a top 10 med school, graduated summa cum laude, has at least a thousand friends on social media (at least a quarter of my big college knew who he was), goes to lots of parties and apparently made out with 5 different girls in one night at one of them. I regularly interacted with him and I could see why.

alpha isn't an appearance or height. it's a mindset, and you can tell who has it almost immediately by how they act around you and within their cliques.

*cheating on her with them

It simply means that you have enough alpha behavior to attract women, but also enough beta behavior to be locked down by one.
Ideal for marriage.
Whereas the lower betas get locked down easily and used for everything but their dick, and the full-blown alphas are just dicking 'em down and moving on.

Mom sounds like a great woman.

Attached: 9.jpg (660x495, 39K)

"locked down" implies he had no choice in the matter. some people don't care about high body count, and just want a catch or a decent girl to settle down with. if they're following through with pursuing what they want in life, how on earth could you call that beta?

>she's completely inept in terms of finding ways to communicate with people, she barely knows how to use a phone, let alone social media.
just find a vegetable wife, op

>you haven't seen him interact with women
>alpha isn't an appearance or height. it's a mindset
Yes I have. You're literally describing me. I have the mindset you talk about and women love me and wish my wife was dead. They're not fucking me while sje breathes though because there's alphas for that. I'm for marriage.

I am 23 years old 167cm "tall", bald and ugly and gonna get limb lengthening done, at this point it's the only thing keeping me sane and giving me purpose. I'm going for 10-12cm. I am willing to give up martial arts or the gym (been doing it for 7 years) to get taller, being short in a tall country (germany) is suffering and being reminded of it every day isn't making it any better. I get heightmogged by 12 year old girls and I feel part of my soul leaving me every time it happens.
Try being rejected multiple times and being ghosted by girls that were flirty with you in real life almost every time, because you are shorter than her or them dodging dates every time you ask them out they come up with other excuses. I am so dead inside at this point. I am not even bitter I am just realistic why go for me when the average guy is so much better, it's logic I can't even look at myself in the mirror.

Attached: original.gif (500x463, 650K)

>locked down" implies he had no choice in the matter.
It just means that he's fully committed to her. Aka, marriage.
>how on earth could you call that beta?
Because it's not an insult. Beta is all the things that comfort women. Alpha excites them. Higher betas have enough of both to be perfect marriage material.

im your same height and bald also, (op here), i know it sucks but even i would never consider leg lengthening. you'll fuck up your bones and proportions even more, youll never look okay without pants and just imagine all of the pain. literally anything else is a better alternative

go dwarf mode

do you ever step back and read the stuff you type on the internet and wonder what the fuck you're even talking about?

all of the most socially successful people I've known in my life (and I've been around tons of very white collar people) were those who knew what they wanted, chased after it without care for consequences or regrets, succeeded in those endeavours, and wore those positive experiences in a confident, charismatic manner.

why don't you just ditch your wife and chase women if that's what you want so much?

I'm 167cm as well. Don't go for that surgery, it'll fuck you over HARD.

You forgot the third possibility, become the best version of yourself and refuse the rules forced upon you. I'd personally prefer having nothing over a bad deal.

those are thots. who cares. meet more people, and find someone who isn't.

even normalfags I know know about the whole "dating is a numbers game" thing

also it sounds like they ditch you not because you're short, but because you call attention to it in a non-facetious, insecure, and almost needy manner. I've known a lot of successful short people with gf's or whatever, and I could confidently say that they would never ever even consider the possibility of spending thousands of dollars on risky, crippling surgery just for the off chance of placating some hoe.

Hi Alex

You might want to reread his last 2 sentences

>i am 5'9"
>my only friend is 5'5"
Feels good to be the mogger

Find a qt shortstack. My first gf was 5’1”

>leave the woman who's given me nothing but love and admiration since she met me in her her early 20's
I can't. That's why I'm a higher beta, the beta instinct to reciprocate love. I would definitely fuck other women though and she'd deal with it just fine because as I said higher betas don't lack alpha behavior.
"Would" being the key word. I've already explained that they're not into that because that's what alphas are for.
That's called MGTOW. Refuse the rules, get kicked from the game.

they see through the brittle facade that you call your confidence, the pussy inside. not giving a fuck, and becoming alpha is what does it, not 12 cm extra you fucking faggot.

Attached: images.jpg (227x222, 5K)

5'4 here, i dont even give a fuck about women, its being mogged by every man i see thats driving me to suicide

I am not worried about my proportions, since my legs are pretty short, my torso is longer. My sitting height is 90cm. Even if I didn't get 100% of my physical capabilities back, I would still be more than happy. I already made up my mind, I am going to do it and I will enjoy my new life, I have no doubts about it.

If you are afraid to sacrafice anything you can't gain anything. That goes for everything in life.

Yes, but logically speaking increasing my height will increase the dating pool and will increase my overall chances. Also you can't call 95%-99% of women thots for seeking out the best genes for their offspring, which they do unconciously.

I am doing it ultimately for myself and not for anyone else I always dreamt of being tall, realizing that dream is currently my purpose in life.

Attached: love.gif (480x246, 1.65M)

>wanting to create more disgusting manlets

SeeYou're never going to get taller. It's a problem that cannot be fixed, hence you should stop worrying about it. There are worse things to be than short

My dad is 6'4" so it seems that disgusting manlet is the dominant gene.

>Refuse the rules, get kicked from the game.

Attached: 1408801263542.png (400x400, 62K)

>tfw 168 but greek
>still above the national female average
God damn, I love this country

Attached: europeeconomics.jpg (604x311, 36K)

10-12cm will make you look ridicilous. 5-7 max. Even thats pushing it. Post op with smaller at 5cm increase IF you survive and are able to walk start wearing low key few cm elevator shoes.

Learn to fight. Here's the thing about height - it matters. Why? Because the taller you are the more advantage you have, including reach and ability to be heavier and therefore take more abuse and dish out more abuse. Women also want to feel protected because they are frail and weak.

With that said, if you are short, you are at an innate disadvantage and as men we want to feel confident in our ability to physically assert ourselves if need be.

So like a ship with a hole in it, patch the weakest part of you. Learn to kickbox, wrestle, grapple, etc. so in self defense situations you can actually beat taller guys. And you will know that you can and feel less insecure.

Take note that a lot of powerlifting manlets are permavirgins while the ufc manlets (your height and shorter) all have pretty wives and happy families.

Attached: 1552153631909.jpg (720x558, 55K)

PAY DENBTS

socially there is nothing worse than being a short and unattractive male. at least disabled people get pity and can live off of welfare

>some people literally take Jow Forums memes so seriously irl they're willing to have surgery
mental

In the looks department yes you are completely right. For better or worse we now live in an age where skinny fat nerds can make fortunes if they are enterprising enough. If you are not smart and cant get rich off your brains start scamming or whatever you can think of.
>Play the cards you are dealt
>Try to get rich
>Pray for CRISPR to purify genetic trash so future incels dont have to suffer

It's hard, but try to accept the things you can't change.
>what's the point
The point is to be the best version of yourself that you can be. FUCK what other people say or think, especially women. Everyone has something they're really insecure about.

Attached: 47E85A34-042B-41C6-854F-1A8770D05750.jpg (222x255, 15K)

You are reminded every single day you go out, go to the gym or do anything in public, if you aren't short yourself you don't know how it feels. You can't just "forget that you are short". Being manly is about being tall, strong and protective of your mate and offspring, if you fail at being tall you can't become strong and certainly can't protect them. There is a reason you are instictively intimidated by taller men you are assessing wheter or not you could win in a fight, that determines your behaviour towards that person. You never see the 6'5 guy being the laughingstock of a group, it's always the short guy. No matter how manly you are or how much you don't give a shit, you can shrug off every insult coming your way, but at the end of the day people won't respect you the same like a tall guy. NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO YOU ARE ALWAYS THE OVERCOMPENSATING MANLET!
>Do martial arts
Angry manlet wants to beat everyone up
>go to the gym
manlet can't grow vertically, so he grows horizontally
>make a lot of money
overcompensating as well
you just can't win as a short guy, no matter what you do, you know it instinctively.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbG05ePWRQE

Attached: portrait-gangster-boss-pet-fur-450w-440263243.png (418x470, 200K)

we get it, but you spend too much time here fgt.
its an advantage, but more of an advantage is a brain. if you cant get taller, get wider. ive seen manlets carry giants like kids, and fuck em up bad.

>I've never mogged a tall guy
You're gonna love it. I promise.

>mogging a taller guy
not possible

Bulk like fucking crazy and grow a huge beard and just be a dwarf. Get a mining job or work any trade or something. Godspeed, Gurdek: The Jow Forums Dwarf of 4channel

get leg lengthening surgery

>Bulking
>Working with metal (even my hands have grown)
>Beard stops growing at a goatee
God damn it!

As a male, your value doesn't come from your looks. Make yourself, be someone.

Halfling mode

at 05:20 you might aswell murder the short guys, this is just brutal.Also the kids at 10:20.

Attached: 1426780599596.jpg (200x200, 7K)

You are fucked
You’re the height of most small women or fat Mexican moms
If you attempt to work out people will only shame you for compensating on your height
Lol it’s very bad being small
There is a social stigma and it sticks farrrr beyond your teen/20s
Your height is a major gene in you and women don’t want small children
Tall = smart, powerful, wealthy etc etc
Small = nothing
Memes aside that is a horrible height from a grown man lolol

yea its why im going to kill myself soon lolol

Except it literally comes from your height. I just know you are not short, you are average or tall, you probably think your life experiences translate to every guy. The only person you are deluding is yourself. Watch that video the cat guy posted it's brutal as fuck.

Attached: 1426466069684.jpg (137x130, 10K)

And it's easier and more devastating if you find one like this fag who's never mogged someone taller than him.

6'2 checking in, theres nothing more pathetic than a manlet who cant accept their inferiority lmao

height means shit to be fair

i'll just ankle pick you

Get rich -> buy woman

Attached: 1561011842049.jpg (831x1024, 98K)

yes, that's why cosmetic limb lengthening exists. Funny how you faggots are all for improving your body through exercise and not just accepting your "genetics", but are against a surgery. This place got flooded with virtue signalling $oycucks over the years. Who gives a shit how you improve your body improvement, no matter how is still improvement.
In my opinion it's the same thing.

Attached: 1497356175618.jpg (473x434, 19K)

try dating men. Gay men are not heightist

Attached: 221566e6042f3e3a51abeb7059148ad9.gif (457x257, 1015K)

You're shorter than Alex, you pussy. He'd look like a fucking T-rex compared to you, you midget. You're probably about as short as lil' Jeff Nippard. Not surprising an Alex-hater is a bitter little manlet, LOL.

Attached: JeffNippardMoggedByAlex.jpg (1012x488, 107K)

this free website got everyone hyped up over nothin

I am 5'5 and I think about suicide daily.
I just laugh off the jokes everyone makes at my expense.

Attached: 1451426454262.jpg (441x265, 32K)

Yooo how did you know it was me bro???? alpha-psy broo, love you kyle

who even is "everyone?"

people at work, people at uni, friends and my siblings

im not an alex hater, i just posted a normal every day picture of alex

oh bubby! It's what matters on the inside not the outside. You'll always be my handsome little boy.

where do you even live where this happens? I'm an inch shorter than you and this has literally never happened to me

not him but im from the us and 5'4 and i still get bullied at 23

Netherlands, the topics of discussion magically redirects itself to height every time, it's just the reputation of being a short guy I guess. People started making jokes at your expense n earlier stages in life and some people carry over to the next stage of life and they start with it and "infect" other new people with it, because I laugh with them and never tell them to stop (that would make it even worse) they just continue.

Someone post the swole mole advice

I am too at 21, I'm from NYC and it's still never happened

in fact I've never been bullied period despite never having muscle either for most of my life
isn't the average height there like 6' or something? that probably explains it. you should definitely put your foot down though. if they don't respect you just because of your height, then they'll have further lack of respect of you for not standing up for yourself.

the key is not to sound whiny and depressed when you do so. you have to sound firm and steadfast, make it clear that they're tired and unfunny. how will they respect you if you don't even respect yourself?

more like 75%

the dutch are the tallest people in the world?

>surgery that can cripple you or fuck your legs up
>comparable to fucking exercise

what's your argument?
>people slip discs, break legs, rip tendons and muscles
>won't leave you crippled for life
you are full of shit and you know it go virtue signal some more the chances of being left crippled are low as fuck and people only ever look at the low chances of failure.

it's called cosmetic surgery, i.e not necessary.

"Cutting off the nose to spite the face" is an expression to describe a needlessly self-destructive over-reaction to a problem: "Don't cut off your nose to spite your face" is a warning against acting out of pique, or against pursuing revenge in a way that would damage oneself more than the object of one's anger.

your legs may never properly heal anyway and what fucking workout are you doing where you purposefully try to get any of those injuries