FPH: Fat People Hate

If you're gonna be 500lbs, you can't go and cop a squat on wildlife. What kind of deluded sense of entitlement do these assholes have???

Attached: fph.png (498x345, 334K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SofieHagen/status/1141703463644147712
twitter.com/sugar__hiccup
youtu.be/lqeMLRoYqBM
hoax-alert.leadstories.com/3469390-fake-news-500-lbs-woman-kills-worlds-oldest-tortoise-by-accidentally-sitting-on-it.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=S-0wuuqkJJc
youtube.com/watch?v=rl2AM3j3dIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>

>plus-size

Attached: tumblr_oqtsy0Oi4F1s9c6nao1_640.jpg (604x529, 38K)

Raise your hand if you're a Jow Forums FA or feeder who's here to fap.

twitter.com/SofieHagen/status/1141703463644147712

Fatties in countries with tax-supported healthcare have 0 excuses

Not a feeder but Jow Forums made me a chubby chaser

I fucking hate fat people. I want to force feed them pizza and food and take it away and make them eat their own shit.

twitter.com/sugar__hiccup

Did you just watch Se7en?

so brave

>I was heavily autistic in public and completely embarrassed myself because some guy was having a decent joking conversation with a cashier so praise me
I wish I could be this delusional and unaware

youtu.be/lqeMLRoYqBM

Attached: mirinwrists.jpg (1024x587, 279K)

Great flick

its a blessing but also a curse

replies to that tweet are making me sick of breathing the same air as these subhumans

Cow faggot ate 1000+ calories like a small snack.

hoax-alert.leadstories.com/3469390-fake-news-500-lbs-woman-kills-worlds-oldest-tortoise-by-accidentally-sitting-on-it.html

Fake news, but entertaining at least.

Both are bad

Attached: 1545627934243.jpg (500x707, 85K)

I despise the word "cringe" but it's exactly what I did watching the "re-enactment"

Website is literally called lampoon you dunce. It's obviously satire.

People are retarded. 99% of people that gain weight don't realize how fast they are gaining. Weigh yourself. Check BMI. LOOK IN THE MIRROR.

Attached: 2019-06-20_17-12-03.png (686x928, 1.06M)

i hate that i know that bitch is big cuties jae

this guy

>fries
>bread bun
>certainly sweet sauce on the wings

That shit is guaranteed not keto.

She kinda has a point. People use the health argument instead of telling the fatties that they are disgusting and don't deserve to live

That's the problem, the free healthcare just incentivizes the bad behaviors because "fuck it they'll fix it"

gagged at the fucking sounds, I want to ASMR beat with a steel bat that disgusting beast

Damn this rustled me, it really shouldnt but yikes

>almost
but didnt.

Attached: 1559056153845.jpg (397x300, 32K)

This. Its about not looking like a fucking disgrace

Attached: juding hat.png (567x416, 66K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=S-0wuuqkJJc

>Fries
>Keto

Attached: 1417788836125.png (358x272, 124K)

American """""mukbangs""""" were a mistake

Whats a mukbang

Twitch for gluttony.

People streaming themselves eating copious amounts of food. Originated in South Korea as a way for office workers to have some human interaction. The streamers would usually starve themselves for several days before the event or just puke out everything afterwards, so as to maintain a decent figure. They'd also doll themselves with makeup and shit to look pretty, since that's what makes them money.
Then amerilards got hold of the trend, and gave us shit like pic related.

Attached: images (36).jpg (480x360, 35K)

Oh god I didn't expect to feel like killing myself over a video. Thanks, post more

lmao look at all these liars.

Attached: Screenshot_20190620-185202.png (720x1440, 217K)

What is Tiffany's problem?
> Be literal millionaire
> Everything in life taken care of
> Can hire servants, personal chef, personal trainer, largest home gym

> Still fattest female Trump, weighs even more than the pregnant one, and 10 years younger too

Attached: IMG_20190620_190605.jpg (620x413, 62K)

Tiffany is the hottest trump

>Josh almost gave himself alcohol poisoning
>fatty gave herself type 2 diabetes
the difference here is almost. I'm just as disgusted by a cirrhotic alcoholic as I am by a one legged fat fuck

Attached: 1473492975858.png (638x446, 49K)

It's objectively
> Ivanka
> Melania
> huge gap
> The pregnant one
> Tiffany
> The divorced son's new girlfriend/wife

This just confirmed to me that only sizes 0 and 2 are passable for women. Sizes 4 and 6 are barely tolerable. Anything else is obscene.

youtube.com/watch?v=rl2AM3j3dIw

Nah bruh I’m
>team tiff

The Onion os the only one to put out quality satirical news i-m-o

Americans are very interesting creatures.

Absolutely based

> team fetish for Sid the Sloth

tfw its 2019 and you still arent a panoramic asexual

Attached: jLar54S.png (885x518, 557K)

Mirin them digits too

Attached: 1527363106501.png (604x717, 814K)

>panromatic asexual
I think my TV has one of those.

Attached: 1559873396177.jpg (200x200, 14K)

>asian ASMR
>eat crazy amounts of food but remain petite qt's
>can handle the spice bantz
>American ASMR
>just be a fat cunt
>can't handle the spice bantz

White people were a mistake.

Attached: 1456696241190.jpg (217x217, 4K)

So you're new to ketogensis, why is this bad?

>has a fucking ton of carbohydrates
>carbohydrate is a sugar!, its breaks down almost as fast as table sugar to glucose in the blood
>creates a very high insulin spike, and an elongated one

Why is that a problem? Because lipogenesis and glycogenesis take longer after a high sugar meal to swing back into. Optimally you want to do OMAD, one meal a day which is a brief eating window in the day and very low carb so as to get the fat burning metabolic processes running sooner.

Secondly the above meal, the "keto" faggot Jesse Kelly is likely consuming several meals a day, fucking with his resting blood sugar.

Attached: 1519952593133.jpg (351x351, 22K)

Im pretty sure this is satire

>size 4 is already disgusting

Jesus. The fatties really go out of their way to talk about how much exercise they do to.

If I understand correctly, she’s capable of being romantically involved with anyone or anything, but does not have sex.
In-In-In-Incel!

Good god, I will never understand the obsession people have with loading themselves up with labels. I would like to think it's generational, but I see it more and more from people of all ages. Of course, the zoomers are the worst. At least us millennials can rest easy now knowing the world is going to wish we were still the current shitty generation.

Dont worry guys I ate 200grams of fiber so the carbs are actually negative

Oh that is just morbidly obese

>I will never understand the obsession people have with loading themselves up with labels
they do it in order to substitute actual accomplishments.
Early millenial/ late genx here. When asked to describe myself, my reflex is to list my job, degree if relevant, hobbies, charity work, and recent accomplishments.
Ask a zoomer the same, and the list gets a lot shorter when they don't work, got a phd in gender studies, hobbies revolve around the tv/facebook/twitter, and haven't accomplished anything since they learned to use the toilet. They know on some level just how pathetic they are, and try to obfuscate that fact with meaningless, nonsensical labels that try to imply that they were born unique and interesting

Attached: 1483124900791.jpg (707x565, 41K)

Im 6'1 and i dont think its actually possible to be a size 2 at my height tho

>tfw no amazonian gf
l-london

Attached: 1541181156506.png (358x363, 74K)

Amazed I never thought about it but it makes a certain amount of sense. A lot of people get defined by their accomplishments (ex. Award winner, PhD, etc), so they use labels as titles as the next big thing.

>Astrophysics
>those trips

Attached: 1322075321491.png (197x168, 57K)

zoomzooms are just entering college user, otherwise youre correct

pic related is the best response

Attached: have you ever.png (640x463, 174K)

and then everyone clapped

whats the context of this image

a lot of these are started with "when I do exercise..." and then proceed to list any type of exercise that they have done in the past 5 years

Helpful, thank you!

At extremes of height for women, some wiggle room is possible. But that's just because, like BMI, the formula breaks down at the extremes.

i can't help having wide hips :/ the bones wont let me fit into anything smaller
t. size 6 but 20bmi

I think this is fake, thank god. I was about to be filled with murderous. Turns out the woman pictured is still a worthless sack of shit; she ran a red light and killed a jogger then claimed she was too fat to go to jail. Top kek and fuck her.

It's from 'Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction' they'd have like six short stories each show and some would be true, but all of them sounded unbelievable. He was the host

Are you sure she wasn't really an Italian plumber?

we gays deserve better than being lumped with this ppl

Attached: 1475868031224.jpg (924x876, 219K)

>coffee
>animals
>music
Must be a really interesting person.

people imbibe alcohol and become temporarily intoxicated for a couple hours, therefore it's perfectly fine if I ruin my entire life with a chronic and extremely unattractive and unhealthy condition that physically restricts every action I take at all times.

No dude, that's William Riker from Star Trek.

what does he think keto is?

If you truly hate fat people, encourage them to eat carelessly, even more. Don't tell them about their health. Remark their braveness and shove a pizza slice up their throat.

That way they will end up exterminating themselves and their mentality faster.

Like the one on the OP. That kind of fat fuckery deserves to die.

I'd rather have someone live for a long time at a healthy weight and be incapable of killing a tortoise by sitting on it, than a fatty who will only live for 5 more years but sits on and kills even a single tortoise in the meantime.

Jonathan Frakes hosted the show

underrated post

imagine her squat number

Not here to fap, but godamn I hate my fetish.

Josh goes hard

Attached: giphy.gif (480x200, 728K)

Know a chick, fat as fuck and is "happy" with her body and takes alot of revealing pics on Instagram ect, kept an eye on her because i knew something would happen, anyway nothing story worthy but I did get to watch a whale turn her dolphin friends into whales and now they roam around as a Pod. It's fascinating to watch

>Lampoon Tribune
I was almost mad

Yet he won't wake up fat.

I know the bitch in the photo isn't a greaseball but the logic is what I hate
How is developing healthy habits at a young age something we should "deprogram"?
If you actually cared about women's empowerment, you'd want women to be healthy and in control, not subservient to PepsiCo.

Attached: tumblr_p2pkkqNWCb1s9c6nao1_1280.jpg (750x750, 110K)

Obviously, but between getting blackout drunk a few dozen times in your youth, and permanently being fat, one's gonna kill you and the other is just gonna give you mega hangovers.