But Stacy only wants to date Cha—

But Stacy only wants to date Cha—

Attached: E10C28B9-F49F-463A-B8DB-48EEDFEF9240.jpg (750x1116, 682K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KVV00iq7uz8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

watching him in that teen werewolf tv show or whatever made me want to cum in him and im 100% straight so that definitely makes girls want him

What am I missing. Aside being ethnically ambiguous and looking like a vampire, that dude isnt bad looking.

chupacabra

How is he not chad. He’s been famous since he was like 5 and has probably had more 14 year old punani than you can count.

Chad isn't defined by anything other than the effortless and natural ability to get women. If you don't know how to talk to women intuitively by the time you're out of high school, you will never be Chad, no matter how good you look, how much you make, how alpha you act.

if you actually leave your house you will notice a lot of beautiful women date ugly guys so that they can control the relationship

Attached: 1556000083906.jpg (317x326, 27K)

blackcel thread?

I don’t get it. Is this guy supposed to be ugly? And if what said is true and he’s a successful actor, then that makes his SMV go way up.

Beta nerd

You’ll never be a chad with that attitude.

t. Chad

Are you implying this dude is bad looking?

They are literally as good looking as each others my dude.

>fair/tanned skin
>good hairline and hairstyle
>good teeth
>non protruding ears
>good jaw and cheekbone structure
>famous and rich since he was a kid, also an actor, probably slayed 100 thotinators by 16

This guy is the definition of chad

>Good looking rich guy gets laid by a qt3.14
>Jow Forums spergs out

muh squats

Kek this.

Reminder she has already been blacked multiple times, so she has to settle for less if she is looking for a white man who isn't a cuck

Hey dummies OP just wanted to shill his whore model Barbara Pavel or whatever. Seen multiple threads about her on Jow Forums the past few days.

>this isn't a Chad, according to OP

Attached: rs_634x1024-180725125232-634.dylan-sprouse-barbara-palvin.ct.072518.jpg (634x1024, 72K)

what are you talking about? that dude is a Chad, he just looks bad on this pic youtube.com/watch?v=KVV00iq7uz8

>shill Barbara Palvin

You realize she's been famous for years, right? She was /tv/'s waifu of the month a few years ago.

>rich, attractive and famous actor
>settling for less

Poor her :(

Attached: 1557955319377.jpg (1200x675, 82K)

dude looks like some sort of vegan monstrosity if not even her brother

Are you sure those aren't siblings?

They look like brother and sister

Kek. 3 posts saying the same shit less than 30 seconds apart.

They are looksmatched, both ever so slightly above average and overall unremarkable.

>dude looks like some sort of vegan monstrosity
Post face.
No, it's him.

Attached: sprouses-1.jpg (1344x1800, 562K)

She is way richer and way more attractive than him. He is not goodlooking, but in most pictures he is not even close to this

>Barbara Palvin
>slightly above average

This fucking board, I swear.

Attached: header_image_96cc377f-800f-444f-9253-d181814094e3.jpg (800x500, 58K)

low IQcels

He’s a PRETTYBOY not a CHAD. The point is that he doesn’t have a well-defined bone structure and high DHT. I’m just further proving that top 20% femoids prefer twink prettyboys over the masculine, defined bone structure, large framed Chads. Fuck you autists are braindead.

Although the perfect mix of PB and Chad features is the most ideal.

who the fuck are these people with 2 fucking million likes
ive never heard of that person

>He is not goodlooking
Cope.

Attached: 1801d548b76dc18ee0dab9361920c3bc.jpg (640x800, 87K)

Sorry, i meant to say he is goodlooking, not he is not goodlooking

This is Chad you autist

Attached: 3819DFD0-9AEE-4D87-922A-26614E8EA3D1.jpg (699x765, 58K)

Chads are pretty boys, you dumb incel. Meathead jocks don't get (good) pussy unless they're pro athletes.

See here

>he thinks muscles make you a chad

How are your first 6 months on Jow Forums, lad?

Like all fashion models she is overly masculinized to appeal to homosexuals and women. It is virtually impossible to become a successful fashion model as a sexually attractive woman, and Palvin is no exception. However men are just as easy to control via social pressure and status so they will see attractiveness where there is none because some homo decreed that you have to think a woman who looks like a teenage boy is attractive

>this is overly masculinized

Like I said, this fucking board.

Attached: X161321_TK1_07728-rawwm1920.jpg (1280x1920, 391K)

she is not very attractive
bitch face, photoshop, lighting, make up
she is only fooling little boys who jerk off to that

Unironic cope.

For me? It's Jordyn Jones.

Her shoulders and face are overly masculinized and this is immediately obvious to anyone not blinded by status. Also her torso is way too long for a woman, again a masculine characteristic resulting from excess testosterone exposure during fetal development. Like I said, she isn't ugly, just nothing special or somebody who would stand out in a group of normalweight women her age.

JFL at this double digit IQ.

That guy isn’t just muscular. Look at how angular is mandible is, he has a complex maxilla, a prominent chin, and hunter eyes.

>overly masculinized

Attached: X161321_TK1_00978-rawwm1920.jpg (1280x1920, 697K)

Chad doesn’t use roids

And nobody knows who he is except fitness autistis, meanwhile the guy in the OP made millions of teen girls around the globe wet.

That's an actual good-looking guy, not whatever autismal homoerotic fantasy lookism has cooked up this week.

You’re only confirming my point. JBs prefer prettyboys over Chad.

Very homoerotic posts.

cope

Bro she looks like she could bench press 200 pounds right there, her torso is too long and arms are too short, these are all signs of an OVERALL masculinization alongside all the other things I talked about. Fetal test = shorter arms longer torso, estrogen = longer arms shorter torso

Jow Forums thinks you have to have a jaw like Robert Z'Dar and autistically stare at people with your "hunter eyes" to be a chad. It's a way for them to cope by setting ridiculous standards because if they accept that all you need to get girls is to not be fat and a decent face they'd have to accept that their real problem is their crippling social retardation.

She lacks neotony for the average 20 yr old femoid. She could fucking be Dylan Sprouse’s mother.

>masculine

Attached: Barbara Palvin in Black Bikini in South Beach -20-560x1232.jpg (560x1232, 136K)

It's really embarrassing, they're basically just regurgitating sluthate shitposts from 5 years ago.

cope

This place really went down the shitter. It's basically Jow Forums 2.0 at this point. These retards have convinced themselves that you need to look like BJ Blazkowicz to get a normal 7/10 girl-next-door qt.

lmao That guy is a sub-6 at best.

Is not enough to be Chad even in this day and age. You have to have the perfect balance of prettyboy and Chad features in order to even begin to compete with the top 20% of men (i.e. Nessman).

Attached: 8270F433-832A-45AD-9BA4-7C8978B36BFB.jpg (1299x1683, 339K)

Cool theory, buddy. I'll tell my gf about it.

Nessman actually is top tier, but only because he's a real human bean (and a real hero) and not just an empty, hedonistic shell with the skull of a gay alien like other MMs.

I don't understand this thread. The guy on the picture looks like a chad

>implying there's a difference

Literal LMAO at how attractive Babs Palvin is. Ridiculous. I find it almost laughable how such hips, such body and such face and hair can be found on one person. Should be illegal tbqh.

btw how much should I squat to get a gf like her?

Cool cuz she’ll agree with me.

No

There is, it’s scientifically proven.

>you have to be a perfect balance of the top 0.01% in order to compete with the top 20% these days

Attached: 1510774672563.jpg (420x448, 21K)

It’s true. By 2021, women will only want to fuck the top 0.1% of men and even then they’ll still be picky.

Jow Forums is about as mentally ill as /lgbt/ at this point

>tfw no sprouse bf
It hurts

Attached: 7b1c1cf331b5b363886401116b0202c1.jpg (640x960, 74K)

The guy is a fucking 9/10, what are you sperging about?

Holy shit, Jow Forums really is just r9k but with muscles.

Attached: 1557035566485.png (600x580, 360K)

>he thinks we have muscles

you must be new here

> (You)
>No

HE IS A CHAD. Only thing is he is young, so still has boyish, but handsome look. Retards on Jow Forums think that they will get rugged chad look in their twenties.

Charizard?

That "rugged" look is shit tier as well. A youthful, stress-free appearance is ideal in all persons.

You're either responding to a troll or a chubby chasing brap poster.