Guys?

guys?

Attached: Screenshot_20190621-000422_Facebook.jpg (1080x727, 327K)

Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch.tv/MiniatureCleverLEDPlanking
youtube.com/watch?v=sF83puwVFL4
ncbi
worldnewsdailyreport.com/england-man-grows-breasts-after-drinking-too-much-onions-milk/
ladbible.com/more/food-man-reportedly-grows-breasts-after-going-vegan-20160625
tvguide.com/news/jeremy-piven-blames-1011560/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why don't they study this and run consistent blood work when someone consumes onions products daily. This is a major health issue

Can you milk him?

somebody post that guy who turned into an ugly tranny by drinking onions every day

you can milk anything with nipples

basedis gross

idk how people even like the flavor

At this point I wouldn't stop until I have double D's

Hey buddy, don't make fun of cosmo. He's a victim of the industry.

milk truck just arrive

Attached: 1559990222062.jpg (1065x902, 169K)

Why does it do this. Because it binds to the ester receptor mimicking estrogen.

>that's why s-o-y bugmen get titties

Onions Boy Steve Can't Open his Baby Bottle
clips.twitch.tv/MiniatureCleverLEDPlanking

Attached: DSC_3856.jpg (535x800, 160K)

>Weird things happen to the body when don't eat natural foods and don't get any exercise or sunlight exposure

.t wew lad

Attached: 1560875630675.jpg (640x505, 119K)

>that image
Whoever made that was mad as fuck lmao. I wonder why they don't show the pagan family fucking animals. Don't they want to be intellectually honest?

Sounds like fatty is trying to get free loose skin surgery

But this guy said onions is good
youtube.com/watch?v=sF83puwVFL4

On an unrelated note my doc won't let me get a Test test. Why could this be?

chad eats food tainted with onions everyday and still grew up with natural muscle tone and low bf, keep coping

Attached: zr2yt1104uq21.jpg (883x493, 65K)

is this where pewds called a guy an nwah?

dont know much about history eh fella?

I got that refference

...but why would you keep drinking it? There's no way that happened overnight.

Is it not common knowledge that onions fucks with your hormones yet? Just look at this pic of the ceo of onions.

Attached: Soylent.jpg (190x266, 8K)

My nephew's doctor already prohibited my sister from feeding him any onions based products, and recommended all the males in the family to do the same. I wanna believe that people are starting to realize the mistake that was onions.

Attached: 1560114546095.jpg (540x555, 42K)

there is nothing wrong with onions you stupid faggots

onions and onions is objectively bad for you.

false. they are extremely healthy. prove me wrong. I'll wait for any scientific literature that contradicts my claim.

LOL this isn't at all how things work.

Source: ncbi nlm nih gov/pmc/articles/PMC6057888/

Not too uncommon

Attached: 1558436018350.jpg (750x750, 95K)

literally an endocrine disrupter

this is literally fake bullshit

Go ahead, keep drinking it.

Your suicide rate increases to 70% once the tranny surgery is complete

Attached: oh no an onions thread.png (1152x2728, 2.05M)

I will, since I'm not a fucking retard. I bet you drink milk though, which has mammalian estrogen.

having elevated blood testosterone is not a sign of health. the phytoestrogens is soi are clogging his receptors therefore his test keeps flowing through his blood instead of getting into his cells.
this is one of the points of blood tests, nobody understands how to read them though, most doctors are clueless as well.
having things floating in your blood instead of being in your cells is either a sign of metabolic deficiency, over consumption, or recent consumption.

Octo-lacto-prescatatians consistently have the best overall health and the lowest mortality rates from any natural causes of death of any diet group ever studied. This has been firmly established for decades and nothing has challenged it yet. Fuck you, fuck your S-0y milk, and fuck whatever shitty genes you have that made you think milk is bad. I'll keep my eggs and salmon and milk and you can keep your man tits, you stupid vegan faggot.

I'm sick of this dumbass Paul Joseph Watson filter. All of you are buttfucking anti-vegan retards and that's the reason why a sensible person can't even refer to basedbeans. I will laboriously refer to them as Glycine max. Basedmilk? Doujiang. China is it's place of origin, anyway, but fuck you regardless.

Paganism is satanic. They were hunted down for a reason and gone extinct for a reason.

Onions are good natural test source

>Look up the article
>Source: World News Daily Report
>Literal news satire site

Holy shit, you people are gullible. That includes Point Of No Return, which looks to me like a site full of nothing but a bunch of conspiracy theory quackery. I'm hoping it's also satire, but it's just as likely that they also thought this was a real story.

Attached: Cao Cao Bob.gif (340x257, 904K)

Hey faggot who screenshotted the thread I'm not gonna give you a (You) but I still want to let you know you should kill yourself piece of shit go post your gay screencap to reddit fucking queer

Paganism is simply a gentile tribalism religion. Different from Judaism in script, but the same in essence. Catholicism is a unique half-breed religion in which once side of it is Judaic and the other is the Christ's Gnosticism. Sadly, Christ's Gnosticism is lost to us and we only have the perverted remains of what's left after St. Paul buttfucked the religion and the infection eventually spread over. You're all just spiritual Jews arguing over who's more Jewish.

>Hey faggot who screenshotted the thread I'm not gonna give you a (You) but I still want to let you know you should kill yourself piece of shit go post your gay screencap to reddit fucking queer
I only have need of stuff like this when anti-vegan retards are afoot. But could you explain what the "post it to reddit"? I mean, let's say I had a reddit account. Why would I post a 4chinz screenshot? In what context would that even be appropriate? There are fitness boards there that likely are more intelligent about nutrition than you fucking idiots, so they have no problems with doujiang and the like.

>Paganism is satanic

So here's a question for you. Do you celebrate Christmas?

>Octo
Yeah, retard confirmed. Why not post some evidence?

>Do you celebrate Christmas?
I celebrate my kid's and wife's birthdays. I somewhat celebrate the summer solstice every year just because I love being outside in summer weather and that just seems like the perfect day to do it. But Christmas? Nah.

Ya know what, fair enough. I was going to point out that Christmas traditions all come from the pagan Yule, and that it's still even called Yuletide, but you said you don't celebrate it, so whatever. Although Litha, the summer solstice celebration, is also often associated with paganism.

Point is, paganism has influenced modern culture in significant ways. Modern christianity is extremely different from what it was before it started deliberately incorporating more paganism elements, particularly once it started reaching northern Europe.

>Ester receptor

Estrogen doesn't have an ester group on it and it binds to estrogen receptors.

nice argument

showing jews/catholics/muslims fucking kids would be more historically accurate

this is 100% anecodotal evidence, but i decided to start bulking on home made stir fry and fried rice, so i bought a bunch of onions sauce and asian fried rice seasoning, all full of onions, and after a week of eating that shit i definitely got worse gyno. It convinced me the onions meme is true.

hahaha I'm not a Pagan. I know nothing about paganism. I'm a Buddhist. Or is that considered Paganism? I have no idea.

I would probably be crushed into a batshit crazy tranny too if I lost my gf who only wanted me for the fame, the Nintendo World Championship, and having Nintendo God Miamoto(?) personally suck off the person who won right in front of me.
Real sad story

If you're a buddhist, why does it matter if paganism is "satanic" or not (it isn't, but whatever), since you shouldn't really care about what abrahamics think, and they're the only ones who give a shit? A Christian would probably think Buddhism is pagan, but most don't know what the fuck they're talking about, either in regards to paganism or buddhism.

You assumed I was the same guy talking to you. I just answered your question like it was an open one. lol

Well shit. That makes more sense, then. You were writing more reasonably than the other guy. This is the great flaw in user.

Söy doesn't cause man tits

Attached: 1558656356196.jpg (750x747, 235K)

that's a hugely fat man who lost a lot of weight with a fake headline added. look at his arm.

I don't drink either cunt, I'm actually capable of seeing nuance and grey areas in life instead of choosing sides.

Keep drinking the estrogen please, and don't pussy out when it comes time to hang

I don't get why people write so much BS about onions, almost every normie friends I know and even some bodybuilder friends are misunderstood.

>world news daily
worldnewsdailyreport.com/england-man-grows-breasts-after-drinking-too-much-onions-milk/

c'mon guys, you're not this naive

>Pagans
>Having families
Pagans were infested by post modernity the same way libertarians were.

I wanna know how hard these actually are to open

ladbible.com/more/food-man-reportedly-grows-breasts-after-going-vegan-20160625
tvguide.com/news/jeremy-piven-blames-1011560/

Why do you think pagans fuck animals? And also, which kind of paganism are you referring to? Because there are fucking loads.
>satanic
nobody cares about your pussy abrahamic religion anymore

As hard as opening a milk bottle. A monumental task if your strength has been BASEDED.

Any 3yo would notice how it's some ex fatty with saggy skin and some retard photoshopped a glass of milk in place of his phone

Attached: plus-size-loose-skin-2.jpg (689x588, 26K)

>muh Christmas is pagan
The origins doesn't matter. When Romans started putting out celebrations they decided that Winter Solstice or whatever date 25th if December was is Jesus' birthday. Accuracy was never the point, it's about proper order of things and if taking an existing celebration to make it easier for the citizens to praise the Lord the so be it. If someone's birthday is celebrated in the 25th but they don't celebrate Christmas, they're not celebrating Christmas, they're celebrating that person's birthday.

Same thing with that situation when some pagan cucks declared a tree their god so some monks came and chopped it to pieces and used the wood to build a Church. That Church is not to praise the demon, but another home for the Lord.

It was a Christmas tree, not a Church.

Onions doesn't cause bitch tits. There isn't a single study in existence that says otherwise. Why don't japs all have bitch tits?

The fact that emasculated numales drink onions and are often vegan doesn't mean vegetables and onions caused them to be emasculated. They eat onions and vegan shit because they are emasculated to begin with.

Attached: 64457606_140005373731010_3099823024468131840_n.jpg (480x649, 42K)

this. it was a common tactics used by romans even before christianity. take existing shit, convert it to another. happened with romans making celtic pagan gods into roman pagan gods, and the same thing with christian roman taking pagan gods and making them into saints or basing them into saints.

not a controversial or unknown knowledge

Damn, he's got pretty nips on those ugly tits

How do you explain almond milk then huuuuuuhhh ?

Nigga the whole package is disgusting.