Women will never understand this feel

Women will never understand this feel.
They biologically cannot comprehend it.
Try and prove me wrong.

Attached: downloadfile.gif (500x300, 489K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CEcUkhxTzI4
youtube.com/watch?v=rcp3tZ3XFyQ
youtu.be/rcp3tZ3XFyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vMKtKNZw4Bo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Women will never understand being a massive jobber
Lucky them

Context? I never watched dbz brahs

YOU MAY HAVE TAKEN OVER MY MIND AND MY BODY

Attached: A183DDCC-2FA1-4B48-AE8C-B68D963B2022.jpg (480x360, 20K)

BUT YOU WILL NEVER TAKE AWAY

MY

PRIIIIIIIIIIIIDE

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The power of poo

Attached: 5C5B95EF-FD31-4808-BDCC-7D85AB5D787E.jpg (900x900, 76K)

The main character surpasses him in strength so he goes on a journey through the galaxy training on multiple worlds to ascend to the level of strength the main character achieved.

You're 100% right.

Attached: 1558506725888.jpg (374x417, 59K)

Some feels are not meant for both genders. Male and female path of growth take different routes

Any explanation for the non-beta faggot manchilds who don’t watch zipperhead cartoons?

lots of men live without experiencing it too

You are 100% right

Attached: 1559245109638.jpg (650x842, 88K)

Based. Nothing more satisfying than taking back your rightful place.

Can you not use a buzzword in a single sentence?

Girls under 8 do. After that the slutification process crushes all their dreams.
Ever seen one trying so hard to learn to ride a bike or play a sport?

i dont care about women

>Women will never understand the feel of being constantly inferior to someone, no matter how hard or long they work to try to surpass them

Maybe you should have picked a different example op

True

>i'm non-beta by the way
spotted the beta

I think OP meant about being a manlet.

Attached: Vegeta_goku.jpg (1400x1400, 263K)

I just watched the new broly movie. Holy fuck was that a waste of time

looking to get into dbz, where should i start?

I'm pretty sure women can feel rain user

The beginning. And also when you were 10.

saiyan saga through buu saga in chronological order. you can fit the movies in too if you want but they arent apart of the main story

You can start at Dragonball Z like most of us did when we were kids, or, some swear you gotta watch the original dragonball (about goku being a kid) first to really appreciate the story.

I fucking hate main characters in anime.

i actually did watch dragon ball before dbz and i dont think it was actually necessary. you might like the king piccolo tournament saga though, the last one

youtube.com/watch?v=CEcUkhxTzI4

You can't hate Jotaro.

i like CHADren

I'd recommend One Punch Man, it's got some pretty good tongue-in-cheek humor about MCs being overpowered.

Its honestly pretty depressing, imagine getting so fucking good at something so that you'd be able to experience a good fucking fight with insanely dangerous and powerful enemies but reaching such a high level that every fight you get into is a massive cocktease.

But he never takes back his place

Just set limits on yourself, like fight with only kicks. Or you can only headbutt. The core joke throughout he series is that saitama is essentially a massive loser and the weight training and strength training didn't actually change him.

you're right, why would anyone prove you wrong?
And even if they could, what would that change? Only fat and ugly chicks would be able to empathise, and that won't make them any more attractive to you.

How to achieve Garou mode?

Attached: onepunch-man-9862981.jpg (800x1257, 263K)

technically true, but that doesn't change the fact he's the worst jojo

Well, yeah, there's gonna be exceptions.

I really like OPM, in itself it's a subversion of the genre's tropes while playing the general narrative stright for the most part.... all the while being fun and entertaining.

My beef with DGZ (an others: see Saint Seiya) is that main characters are more often than not uninteresting and lack charimsa, however, by virtue of being MC, they get to beat the big bad and overpower anyone else with little to nothing to really back it up from a narrative perspective, other than "well, it's the MC after all".

At least Vegeta is somewhat interesting, Goku has the charisma of a brick.

Reminder that DBZ was meant as a parody of shonen (just like OPM) but most people didn't get it.

Vegeta is an inspiration to manlets everywhere. He has such a winning and determined attitude that he can never really be bested by Goku. Totally based character.

Attached: vegeta moustache.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

Am I in /a/?

Women are biologically more empathetic than men and Vegeta is a favorite among them. Not Goku who is the litteral strongest as you would think, but Vegeta, the one that is always in his shadow.

Nice post, very Jow Forumsrelated. Thanks user!!!

This series gives me delusions of grandeur.

but the main character in stardust crusaders is Polnareff

DBZ is still and will always be amazing. It's a damn shame what they did to Super. We get all this hype, finally something to wipe the abortion that was GT out of the picture, and it's in some ways even worse. Like a bad fanfiction. The best bits are just okay.
It's still interesting to me that all these alien races seem to be able to interbreed. My headcanon is that the kais have just influenced all sentient species' evolution to look more kai-ish, so bipedal humanoids that reproduce sexually. Except Nameks. They don't get to have dicks.

They do get 7 balls, though.

Attached: 1560401637709.jpg (1080x1920, 246K)

Attached: 1560216506188.png (420x426, 205K)

What if Piccolo uses the 7 balls to wish to for a dick?

Attached: doc.jpg (356x353, 7K)

These are the real questions.

Attached: download.jpg (306x165, 9K)

That would make it the best and worse parody at the same time.

>goku the alien has a gay alien chin
is toriyama a looksmax boy?

don't, it's a shit tier animu that only normies love cuz of muh nostalgia. Only niggers like dbz

don't, just watch dragonball and then the first arc of dbz

namek should have ended with gokus perma death
and then cell without goku should have been the animes end
change my mind

Z shouldve ended here. No more sayians no kid buu.

what is this cartoon? looks like pokemon. I used to watch that when I was 12.

>*balding manlet

Dont, go watch Baki like a real man but if you insist start with super then watch GT

You monster

Thanks doc

Z should've ended with Gohan killing Super Buu and Goku still being dead but jewoei wanted to keep mining gold from the nostalgia fags

neither will trannies

>buzzword
yikes

from db up to the cell tournament

I WANNA I WANNA I WANNA I WANNA BE A SUPER SAYAN REEEEEEEEEEE

Dragon Ball is the most retarderd yeet the most based anime about working out and self improving. At least until the buu saga
youtube.com/watch?v=rcp3tZ3XFyQ

Attached: 88fb2fd6fc4093a2da47b75500c797ee.gif (499x280, 1.65M)

Attached: 1446684891768.gif (500x484, 950K)

How has nobody post this yet
youtu.be/rcp3tZ3XFyQ

Attached: 1553052101641.gif (329x302, 71K)

bruh

If you think about it, it's not very surprising that OP wouldn't realize women can get wet, seeing as he dries everything up within a 100ft radius

youtube.com/watch?v=vMKtKNZw4Bo

There never has, and never will be a time when two women have a conversation such as this.

Thanks doc

thanks doc

Are you a zoomer?

Based.

Attached: logic_spock.jpg (236x184, 10K)

drop dbz and watch Jojo

Attached: 1546019874166.jpg (750x684, 160K)

Holy shit.

Read the manga. No good adaptation exists, anyone who tells you otherwise is blinded by nostalgia.