/Fit Hobbies/

What are some hobbies that help your mind and body, Jow Forums?

If all I do is lift, you're missing out on those social and mental gains.

For me, it's gardening.

Attached: Boomer Garden.jpg (352x235, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IKOv68AOmV4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Woodworking

Fucking your gf

Hooking up with mtf trannies and twinks

audio books for self-improvement and dancing.

Nice

Attached: A76D88BD-0921-4535-BD00-FCFF1A021036.jpg (352x352, 24K)

commit random arsons

I lift 3x a week

Go boxing once a week to maintain my 10 year experience now I got into lifting

I play warhammer 40,000, started in 2017 and its been great fun meeting new nice people and I genuinely enjoy painting models

judo, mineral collecting, dnd, I like doing yard work for my grandma

>ukelele
>reading
>lifting
>vidya
>going outside

>I like doing yard work for my grandma
Ask me how i know you're gonna make it

Attached: Screenshot_20190513-134132__01.jpg (1080x1350, 234K)

I like to walk into the forest, sit under a tree and think.

I want to buy a plot of land and get some cows and chickens.

Attached: 1501476485609.jpg (439x363, 45K)

been playing guitar since i was 12. recently moved to the suburbs and have a yard now, so i'm spending a lot of time taking care of that while listening to classic fiction audiobooks. i was never much of a reader before and i'm really enjoying it. starting to read more physical books too now.

Gardening is based as fuck, got some serano and habanero peppers on the way

I read and i’m learning chess
I do a full body workout so i have a lot of free time

Attached: 90F9E2F3-7596-4919-B973-4FF96EBBE95A.png (427x576, 361K)

>I like doing yard work for my grandma
Gonna Make It™

Gardening is probably my biggest bigger even than lifting. I have a pretty big vegetable garden and a small flower garden. I like reading and I recently got into cooking. I'm balls deep in cookie theory books at the moment. Also hunting and fishing been doing that my entire life.

I really want to get into hunting and fishing but don't even know where to start. I'm in southern California so no one I know fors either, and I bet the laws are shit here.

CA I don't think is too bad actually and you guys have a ton of game to hunt. Pretty sure there are some areas that carry a good amount of elk even. Fishing you need to be careful though. My uncle caught some Albacore in an area where he wasn't allowed by accident and he caught a pretty big fine over it. Follow the game laws and if you're ever unsure of something ask.

Shitposting and looking sad at the mirror

Looking at myself nude in the mirror

building fast shitboxes

Attached: sloppy.jpg (1024x683, 525K)

Painting minis. Not even playing any games with them, just painting.
I'm a literal sperg so it does wonders to calm my brain.

>started getting into warhammer 40k at 14
>spend 2 years using christmas and birthday money to make my own little tyranid army
>the platform I kept them on got kncoked off the table and did a 180 to smash town
>never gotten into hobbies ever again
I still have them in bag in my room but every time I see them my heart gets crushed again one day Ill have the urge to fix them

gardening and woodworking mostly. i hike every so often if that counts

Martial arts.

Wood working
guns
taking care of my two beautiful tiels

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (1080x1440, 156K)

carpentary and house plants like banana plants,
japanese fruticosa, prayer plant and indoor palms, pure oxygen.

Whipmaking and rock climbing

Attached: IMG_0595 - Copy.jpg (2392x1976, 3.03M)

she is very beautiful, please pass the message to her

Beautiful tiel bro. I miss mine.

Attached: 1543542369659.png (1504x1782, 1.86M)

hi wat

You'd have to have sex first

i also garden
and make electronic music

>melted driver tire, especially parking after a sick rip

I fish, play guitar, produce/compose music, play videogames.

My brother just got psvr and beat saber, gonna go over to his house after his bowling tournament.
I'd get into bowling with him (he's done it for 18 months, got his first 300 game last month) but I can't afford it, he works at a bowling alley, they won't let him let me bowl for free.

His forearms and bicep have grown a fuck ton from throwing 14lb bowling balls.

Building shit
Reading philosophy
Martial arts
Working on my truck

Based gardening poster

I like electronics. That being said I'm an E.Engineer so its a hobby that goes with the job. But anyone can pick it up, it's nice being able to fix and build shit around the house too, though most often it doesn't make sense rather than buying a new one.

Golf, fishing, betting on horse races (theres more to it than throwing up YOLO bets plus 10/10 qts are everywhere at horse races), collecting rare and/or vintage vinyls.

I love gardening. Tried watermelon for the first time this season. My land really likes watermelon. Looking good

honestly if you're not doing ic design, rf or dsp you're literally doing tech level work
t.ee

>Cigars
>building/tinkering with computers
>anime
>investing (is that a hobby? I like reading about financial stuff I guess)
>baking
>camping

Attached: ;oiuhbiougb.jpg (1140x969, 184K)

mew2king ha

Tabletop, fish, and aqua gardens

Watching movies
Reading books (fiction mainly, but I want to get into philosophy)
Origami
Drawing
Gunpla/plamo
Cooking and baking
Youtubing movie analyses and filmography

I feel like its just too much shit. I dont do some of them very often, but I like to try my best at it and get good when I do make the attempt.

>Rugby
>martial arts
>dancing
>birdwatching

>Guitar. Started playing a few months ago and just bought pic related. I can play and sing wheat Kings now and I'm working on my hero by the foo fighters
>Reading '12 rules to life' by Jordan peterson
>Liftan Mon/wed/Fri, 5k run Saturdays
>Don't have time to waste on phone/netflix

>Got promoted for my seasonal job, which motivated me to attend college for a related program
Life's pretty good rn lads, nervous about school and moving away for the first time tho

Attached: IMG_20190620_225848.jpg (3024x4032, 2.43M)

Meant to attach youtu.be/IKOv68AOmV4 as well

Cooking, watching Japanese/Chinese movies (especially kaiju, sentai and martial arts stuff), kendo, learning Nippon, drugs (weed, LSD, shrooms, salvia).

I barely watch any anime, I'm just extremely autistic. Gave up vidya so I could have the time to do all that other stuff while working out and not eating like shit.

Attached: Screenshot_20190529-195403.png (1080x2160, 1.05M)

Engineering,mycology,reading, programming. Lately it's been too much Vidya. I need to change it.

I do lots and lots of cooking. Have a big hard on for fermenting, pickling, preserving and ageing. It's pretty rewarding to have a pantry of crazy flavours to work with at any given time.

Attached: Cured Yolks.jpg (960x960, 118K)

wow is that an obscure r9k tinychat reference?

Drinking red wine, watching shit on yt and gardening. Just made a little outdoor shelter for my young trees. They grow up so fast.

Attached: 0F0D0E6E-D506-40B6-B335-FFC26772B2FD.jpg (680x552, 45K)

Not throwing a 16lb ball...

Your bro is a pussy I've been getting 300s since I was in Elementary.

smoking weed

Based. Here's my little 'tiel, its amazing how the girls are the little rascals.

Attached: gymtweet.jpg (480x930, 29K)

Playing instruments

I think it's a great balance to lifting, much more relaxing but still aesthetic
Post flowers?

Attached: Snapchat-1697733608.jpg (1080x1920, 703K)

Based

Based boomer, I'm the same. Gotta tend to my peppers.

Reading
Drawing
Writing
Fishing
Bowling
Gardening
Instruments
Martial Arts
Pottery
Winemaking
Fencing
Birdwatching
Traveling
Boxing
Urban Exploration
Blacksmithing
Herping

It usually comes down to me doing some of these once a month. Check what your city and neighboring cities have to offer, a lot of this stuff is a great way to improve yourself and a lot of this you can do yourself (or start a group to do with others).

D-do videogames count?

Gardening, backpacking, biking, fishing, home brewing.

>0 x 0

>hiking
>rock climbing
>reading

why do you only have 4 toes?

Not flowers, but just had a huge branch on a citrus tree break

>learning your dance moves from an audio book

>cured yolks
im glad their all better now they look happy

That was them going into the cure, before being covered in salt, haha. But yes they were very happy being grated over corn in the end.

you MONSTER

Unironically Old School Runescape and reading.

Good over potatoes as well.

Attached: 55788325_1112746332237949_781428797965598720_n.jpg (868x868, 88K)

Unironically play guitar/ukelele. Don't do it for "da zoocial geinz" but because I genuinely enjoy it and earn some extta money from it. But is a great way to have fun at parties if you know your moment instead of being the annoying dude playing wonderwall in a corner.

Fishing

Attached: Resized_20190524_150112_1758.jpg (1080x1440, 91K)

Attached: 2d6qNNL_d.jpg (640x480, 21K)

It means you are fucking your own mom

But what kind?
Is Bass or Pike fishing more Alpha than carp?

Anything is more alpha than fishing for fucking carp. Dumpster diving is better than fishing for carp. Carp is a trash fish.

>bouldering
>reading
>Vidya and PC building
I want to write too, I used to write a lot of stories before I realized I was an objectively shit writer, now I just got down ideas but never actually write them.

Also trying to get more social hobbies but I'm an introvert bordering on autistic

>watching anime
>watching Virtual Youtubers
>learning Japanese to get better at understanding Vtubers and also to read shitty Isekai Light Novels
>Judo

I only have time for work and the gym

You sound based

You're living the life I'm aiming for.

How do I get a woodworking shop set up? I loved woodworking in highschool and had a great connection with my wood shop teacher. But I can't pay for all the tools equipment etc. How'd u get set up user?

Longboarding (fast stuff, like 40mph +)

Woodworking

Cooking (helps with the whole diet thing)

Vidya

for me it's playing acoustic guitar and making guitar arrangments of my favorite songs by ear
also reading books and manga sometimes

Attached: 1559349696573.jpg (244x206, 5K)

Surfing Skateboating and tending to my permaculture garden, usually if I have a surplus I'll sell em to locals and others for 50c - $1

hello fellow shitbox friend

not him. but most good shops are set up around a table saw. I got one from a pawn shop and built a work table around it and a fence.

No fapping, self improvement, mewing

Hiking

Attached: IMG_20190616_151712.jpg (4032x3024, 3.79M)

Attached: IMG_20190501_115513.jpg (4032x3024, 3.68M)

Based Simon Belmont

Fish keeping, as my hobby and my job. Scrubbing tanks and carrying water around all day.

Laws are actually pretty good for hunting in Cali funny enough, just they get upset if you use an AR. Too be fair though you probably should use a heavier round for most big game.

Parkour
Hangin w friends
Chasing poonana
Killin it in school

Attached: tumblr_lu0lyqKldF1qj2wmxo1_400.gif (293x158, 491K)