What exactly are the consequences of not being breastfed and how can you make up for it?

What exactly are the consequences of not being breastfed and how can you make up for it?

If I get allergies only when asleep and no other health problems then did I make it out alright?

Attached: vljuy5e8gko21.jpg (3024x3780, 1.06M)

bump
i wasnt breastfed neither and i get ocassional allergies once or twice a year but above that im healthy and strong

Being awkard with girls

how tall? I'm 5'9", same height as my dad but my mom is like 5'8". All the women on my dad's side are midgits but uncle's on my mom's are tall.

Sound about right or should I be taller? Didn't get much sunlight past 14 yo

Not that much difference. We've perfected formulas that can be even better than breast milk, especially better if the mother is eating worst shit, taking meds, and

was it like that in the late 80's?

Please don't fucking give your kids baby formula. Unless you're buying the super fucking expensive shit that is actually good for you, most of them are just not fit nutrition-wise. Children are meant to be raised on breast milk

5 feet 11

this is me, my mom gave in adoption later, for what i know my real father was a G and apparently got killed/jailed short after

i had good adoptive parents anyway

Attached: 20190614_104850.jpg (1440x1920, 1.35M)

You are retarded. The reason to breastfeed in this day and age isn't to literally feed the baby, it's to pass on non-genetic information from mother to child. Namely, immune system information and gut flora resistances (and lack thereofs).

as >51265643 said,not much difference if you took a good substitute.

On the other hand, not being breastfed may cause psychological issues, such as problems with bonding and being socially active, making friends, talking to the opposite gender, etc.

>On the other hand, not being breastfed may cause psychological issues, such as problems with bonding and being socially active, making friends, talking to the opposite gender, etc.

how?explain

you will end up with a recessed maxilla. Both my jaws are recessed af, because I was bottle fed srs

>the weak should fear the strong

yeah wtf those all apply to me :/

Here, I dug through one of my old textbooks to find the benefits of breast feeding. As long as you never got very sick as a kid, you're probably fine.

Attached: mommygimmemilkers.png (1302x820, 483K)

is breastfeeding the difference between a 1/2/3/4 and a 3/4/5/6 person ?

No, but it is the difference between a 4" dick and a 12" dick.

god damnit I can't talk to girls or bond with anyone AND my dick looks really small

Can someone photoshop
>the weak should fear the strong
Onto this pic

It makes you fat. Babies eat a lot more off a bottle since it takes no effort. This kicks off eating disorders nice and early, since children are less likely to stop eating when full.

Height isn’t affected by breastfeeding. I was never breastfed, had a 5’6” mother and a 6’3” dad and I ended up being 6’8”. Also don’t have any allergies but idek if that has anything to do with breastfeeding

I'm sorry you got dealt this hand. I hope you find peace, and no longer post yourself naked on the internet for attention.