If crazy tall wouldn't you?

When I see 6'6"+ lanklets walking around I cannot help think it's a waste of potential. All that room for muscle.

Built mode is good, but built mode + extremely tall is like mythic proportions.

Everywhere you go other humans are just staring in awe. You own any room you step into. Basically a walking circus effect.

Attached: 37852565_436249803544964_1402189286068977664_n.jpg (1080x810, 83K)

Make sure to train legs too

Attached: 1559935554085.jpg (1080x1080, 286K)

What's your height? I'm 6'4 and it's really fucking hard to fill a frame like this. I've been lifting for 8 years and I'm pretty big, but it's a lot of work (natty)

Yeah and then you start talking and people notice you have zero inspirin personality traits and you'll be the weird tall buff dude henceforth

everyone should lift and be healthy. it' has nothing to do with size..

Guys in OP pic are 6'10" and 7'2".

If you're having trouble filling out after 8 years just use some testosterone.

Girls automatically get wet and get the tingles by being in the same room as a muscular 6'4"+ male. They literally can't help it.

Gymcels look absolutely fucking ridiculous, only gays are into that shit.

most lanklets have narrow shoulders and long limbs,
they probably go to the gym, they just don't look like it

Thought about it. Using my own test for now. I'm fine with looking better than 99.9% of the general population. Besides, the 0.05% that looks better is (much) shorter than I am.

There's plenty of time to start roiding once you're 40+ or at least that ripe old age of 35, where it ensures you're still banging thots whilst mogging all the kids their age.

>cope

You're the one that's coping, gymceling is a massive failo and really only autistic gays and maybe some severely low class war pigs consider it a good thing.

Not the guy you replied to.

Just go back to plebbit little twink ;)
You'll never make it with that attitude

That's the right attitude. At least go as far as you can natty first. If you do go on later, stick to the basic safer stuff like test maybe deca too if it doesnt give you a limp noodle. Tren&Mast&Winny all are terrible for health and lipids. Test alone can still get you a lot of muscle, you just need to eat a little more careful for definition.

In real life you don't need to be as muscular to look good in person as in pictures. The guys in pictures who look big and muscular usually look cartoonishly built in person.

on the subject of test, if i inject it to my balls they will stay the same size right?

>You can't lift and have other interests as well
Why are you trying to propagate this meme user?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-19-00-52-40-261_org.videolan.vlc.jpg (329x507, 53K)

they'll get even bigger dude

the reason you don't see swole lanklets is that they can't become muscular while natty. The two guys you posted are on horseloads of steroids as well.

These dudes look fucking goofy
Being that tall is almost as bad as being a midge

are we sure these guys arent the same height?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-20 at 6.46.30 PM.png (774x752, 504K)

It's worth staying around 20%BF at 6'4"+ to look like a monster. The cut look is for twinks.

I dissagree. Staying decently lean,

Also 6'4" lifting for 6 years. I look like a kinda muscular guy but not huge by any means, workout and diet are on point. I think it's legit just the /fraud/ pathway for us if we want to make gains from here, brother.

I'm pretty happy with how I look though
Why lift when it's all about the face :^)

This. Making noticeable gains is pretty rough when you're super tall, human bodies don't scale well with height.

How much do you lads weigh? I’m 6’5 and generally fluctuate between 215 to 220lbs reasonably lean. Been trying to put more weight on for rugby but definitely feels like I’m plateauing.

Don’t get me wrong, I like being tall - just tough to fill everything out.

wondering this too. Pic is 285 to 255 at 6'4" and while obviously not lean I don't feel like I'm unreasonably fat either.

Attached: 20190617_132027.jpg (2896x2896, 573K)

same species btw

you're just out of fat into dad bod. think alex jones, that.

goal is strongman mode so just gotta keep it the same, but BIGGER

Imagine if they dp'd her.

you are turning into a member of a bike gang.
but keep it up. I like it

How do giants handle pullups?

That wall paper

you don't like seashells?

They struggle with them. Think of it like this, 320 (145kg) pound strongman and bodybuilders in the 6'2" (188cm) range can't usually do pullups. Their own weight is just too much. Now add another 30-40 pounds (15-20kg) and 12 inches (30cm) to their height, and thus wingspan.

If the guy with shorter arms and slightly lower bodyweight cannot, how would being even heavier with far longer range of motion help?

Second 6'4" user here. I weigh usually around 95kgish (210lbs) but when I'm super lean I'm closer to 90kg.

Had skinfolds done a bunch of times and I'm usually in the mid-teens for body fat percentage, definitely leaner than heavy boi over hereI've always been a bit of a framelet though, whereas you see other guys my height who are twice as thick all round. Just skinny white boy genetics

Also are you tall bois' lifts as shitty as mine are? I'm this user here and I'm only around 1/2/3/4 after 6 years of lifting, and it's been a long time coming to get to these numbers. I always put that down to being so long and having shit leverages (deadlifts have always been pretty good though, would be stronger if it weren't for chronic hip pain) but maybe I'm just a weak lad

Post bodies. Gaining weight isn't hard but making it look good is
t. 6'3" 250lb powershitter

YOU JUST KNOW

imagine

Attached: 1547491858610.jpg (425x265, 7K)

It's not fair bros.

I’m 6’6” and can get about 15-20 pull-ups. I’m kinda light though.

Go back to le (r)eddit fag

Lanklets are worthless without roids. Gigantism is an inferior disease.

My close friend is 201 cm, he's been going to the gym for 2 years now, he looks DYEL as fuck. I'm 187 cm, been going for a year look better than him. It's much harder for big mothafuckas to get big, but once they do it's fucking scary.

My dream height would be like 8'6'' while having a perfectly helthy body which is impossible desu.

This is my ideal gf height

iim 6'7, probably dyel by fit standards not that u can tell much from this picture but I dont think all lanklets end up as twigs u just have to learn to eat

Attached: IMAG0024.jpg (1520x2688, 765K)

imagine the smell

I bet her pussy is soaking thinking about being fucked by those monsters
look at the reflection of the cuck taking the picture that fucking hairline LMAO