What games are you playing right now?

What games are you playing right now?

Attached: 1541507961883.png (600x600, 152K)

twilight princess

Rainbow Six Siege is my daily online game and I'm also playing Just Cause 4.

>Playing video games
>When I'm 30 years old
>THIRTY YEARS OLD
LOOOOL
KILL M

Attached: 00114what-p.png (350x296, 201K)

Prey (2017)

roblox

orrriginally

Recently finished Far Cry New Dawn and i dont know what to play next. I've been griding league and dead cells so i've got bored from it.

Nothing. Help me my backlog is growing exponentially, just today I got a used PS2 with an HDD adapter to run backups. All I do is get drunk, browse Jow Forums and masturbate.

Osrs :) because it's god damned original

Oldschool runescape. Is there an r9k clan chat?

Attached: 1467742529901.jpg (225x225, 19K)

run 3 the fucking flash game until wow classic comes out

Attached: 1551133739759s.jpg (106x124, 2K)

Mario Odysee, Splatoon 2 and Smash Bros. So glad I don't have to stick to some sort of plebstation console or PC with trash exclusives.

PC shits all over the switch's "wahou yippeeeee" trash and wonky sub 720p ports.

he doesn't have all three

anthem but is on xbox

I just uninstalled Steam because it made my toaster slow as hell and my third world connection was too slow to let me play even TF2 properly. I'll probably reinstall it out of boredom later but meanwhile I'll try to play Graveyard Keeper.

>t.
Smash is actually pretty fun, but it gets old fast.

Attached: 1515353057400.png (500x352, 47K)

Kenshi, pretty fun way to waste time

Just pirate bro. Never ever pay real money for what is essentially a download ticket on some fat jew platform.

I pirate most of my games but I really like TF2 and I've been playing it since 2012.

trying to not spend any money on games rn, and playing thru original re2

But i really just want remake2

Attached: resident_evil_2_mediashot_large_SfMqNczsDAsoJzJ.jpg (475x893, 71K)

Metro 2033. Makes me wish I had something to die for.

Attached: image?url=8Oaj9Ryq1G1_p3lLnXlsaZgGzAie6Mnu24_PawYuDYIoH77pJ.X5Z.MqQPibUVTctLk2vj_b3BRH.WYHWEppdfKEwA (1920x1080, 293K)

Like some user already said, just pirate it.

>trying to not spend any money on games
Nigga do I got news for you

The binding of isaac rebirth
Slay the spire

Great game, already passed metro 2033 and metro last light 2 times, cried in the end of each game. Good the bad ending in my first run and the good in the second.

Just finished Metro: Last Light
Pretty great
I should probably play that too

Metro 2033 and Metro Exodus. Having a blast with it so far.

Nothing. Waiting for DMC5

tk17

Yakuza Kiwami
Crusader Kings 2
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;birth 1

I just finished playing Danganronpa 2 and I don't wanna play V3 yet because I haven't loved a video game series so much in so long and I don't want it to be over because I will forever know the story and the answers to every mystery after my first playthrough. But I've been having an incredibly good time with the first two games. I may even prefer them over Ace Attorney.

Any league of Legends. Niqqas?

>shitty laptop that crashes playing cs:go

Thanks guys!!

osu, etterna, tf2
my pc a shit

I'm playing the only game that's meaningful in this dump. The REAL game. The game in the game. You and everyone you know are players, but you and them don't realize it.

Attached: 1496980204002.jpg (1440x1080, 197K)

i can make one if you want, user.

join lolhalf chan with no space and come shitpost, user

Rocket League

What a save!

Ive been playing Animal Crossing in most of my free time the past couple of months. Its a nice escape from the real world.

Cataclysm:DDA
I always come back to it after a few months. Currently trying to repair a humvee and working on some home improvement. Considering burning down the house instead and drilling out an underground base honestly.

What's wrong with that? Everyone plays video games, it's like saying >watching movies at 30

Video games are for children user

Looks like some shit I would have rented for a day on the SNES 25 years ago. Why do people make games with shit graphics like this still. Its really faggy.

Insurgency as always. It's such a garbage unbalanced game. In one game you'll do incredibly well then in another you'll have a garbage score.

Yet I can't find a better FPS right now. Doesn't change the fact that it's bad.

Attached: INSURGENCY.jpg (1423x719, 221K)

Kill yourself retard. Nothing wrong with ASCII graphics

And movies, books, music, etc. aren't?

morrowind tribunal again

it's good but the sewers are boring

Attached: dagoth_ur_by_aihito-d6s4hu4.jpg (1280x935, 242K)

Just finished A Link Between Worlds. Gonna start Pokemon Ultra Moon later on.

How could you be so naive?

Can't even respond properly newfag nerd faggot, can you? Go back to your baby games.

Mount & Blade Warband, running Diplomacy mod. Too addicting, doing pretty good as a Sarranid lord with a castle & two towns, was even marshal for a bit.
Is Just Cause 4 good? I'm a huge fan of the series but everyone seems to think it's crap, then again people said the same thing about 3 when it came out and I love it.
I loved Insurgency, but what's balanced about it? I get the variance in games but I just thought that was some games having skilled people/me being good or crap at certain maps.
Convince me to try Morrowind again user, I liked the atmosphere and the world but the walking while chill got kinda boring after awhile.

minecraft solo. havent played in 5+ years but ive lost the urge to play videogames altogether so for some reason minecraft seemed appealing. its really relaxing, especially if im playing it while watching something in the background. a good timewaster.

Attached: 1544777740981.png (1223x1295, 35K)

I guess people think its crap because its so hard to actually finish or even start the story properly when you have so much fun fucking around in it. I love it anyway.

>what's UNbalanced about it?

Games that are filled with good/veteran players, it's nothing but explosives spam, spawncamping, and shit like that. Considering how lethal explosives are in the game, when everyone starts using them it just stops being fun you always die from random fucking explosives, no more tactics or skills involved unless you camp in your spawn and resupply grenades all the time.

Also I think it's just stupid how everything is supposed to be trial and error, like the game is almost designed to make you dead inevitably. You have to go through some place but you KNOW there's somebody pointing his gun at the door, but you dont have flashes or anything, and even then flashes aren't always effective. So what do you do, you just take a guess where he's camped and try to shoot him as fast as possible but you just get shot.

The worst part is they designed the game to be tactical and teamwork but theres absolutely none of that happening ever, so it's always a shitfest. And the fucking class system is beyond retarded. You just get some fuckheads taking all the good classes and you have to play with a garbage gun.

I have 1500 hours in the game and it's just terrible. You have to know the maps inside out, it's not like a true tactical game where you have to improvise and shit, none of this in Insurgency. You just have to know already.

And sandstorm really isnt a good replacement, it's even worse. NWI are a bunch of idiots and I lost all esteem for their shitty studio.

Attached: 48411698_464217494109302_1410783867815591936_n.jpg (580x869, 92K)

>I liked the atmosphere and the world but the walking while chill got kinda boring after awhile.
like any game you have to be in the right frame of mind, think of it like any tes or crpg. It's a whole other fantasy world where you immerse yourself into the setting, lore, characters and story. You're a person on an adventure, and part of that adventure is travelling the road, meeting characters and exploring any dungeon you might come across. And the story is actually really great too, philosophically and thematically pretty complex.

If that isn't something you enjoy, maybe just know that by the end of the game you can basically become a levitating super powerful god being with great gear and loot. if you enjoy that process of progression and getting amazing gear, Morrowind is great for that. Or focus on becoming the most powerful wizard ever and create the most op spells, or become a master thief or assassin, it's really up to you and there's no wrong way to play.

Also get the Morrowind Overhaul, it's not the best thing ever but it improves the game substantially with minor quality of life mods, longer draw distance and significantly better graphics.

Attached: morrowind_days_by_snowskadi.jpg (1600x1200, 688K)

I put most of my time into Star Citizen these days. And my money now that I think of it too lol