My mom called me and told me the doctor said her blood pressure is 170/110, how fucked is she?

My mom called me and told me the doctor said her blood pressure is 170/110, how fucked is she?

Attached: 1i7v3B7.png (550x550, 150K)

It's because she has to deal with you retard

She has hypertension and requires medication. That's all, tell her to stop smoking and start moving. Sometimes it's out of your control tho.

Your mom probably thicc as hell with those stats

Tell her to bring her fat ass this way

lol

Try being a good influence on her - tell her to lose weight, sleep, and stop eating hamburgers - go for walks, get some sunshine, etc.

I try with her but she doesn't want to do or change anything, I think she's given up on herself.

Either she changes or will die. That is unbelievably fucked up BP to have, especially for a woman.

Fuck bros i don't want this to happen she's too young, not even 60 yet

Attached: download (3).jpg (163x136, 5K)

You need to man up and tell her what is what. Tell her that you hate seeing her this way and love her but that she needs help. She is getting close to nosebleeds constantly from that pressure.

Cry and tell her you don't want her to die or some other emotional blackmail bullshit to get her fat ass moving.

in 22 mom is 42 (wont post pic of her) and i feel like ravaging her, i cant hold it anymore i want to fuck my sister and mom so bad why im this fucked up ?

Wait that's a link too? She tells me she'll randomly get nosebleeds in the night. Jesus fucking Christ it's making sense now, the blood pressure, clogged arteries, everything. I'm gonna put my foot down. Thanks for the words of encouragement.

Yeah man it is good luck
t.med fag

Godspeed user.

She's manipulating you. Imagine if you had children who were asking you to change your unhealthy lifestyle, and a doctor told you the same thing. Would you
>A: change your lifestyle
>B: keep your lifestyle but keep the news to yourself
Or
>C: keep your lifestyle AND tell your children who are already worried
It's all about attention.

She has hurt herself in the past for attention, like I'll be visiting her house and if she's trying to talk to me about something such as her health and I don't listen to her bullcrap, she'll dissapear for a few minutes and I'll hear a scream only to see her in the garage on the floor screaming in pain that something ""magically" fell on her foot. When I ask to take her to the doctors when that happens she's like "no I'll be fine"

Her doctor would've prescribed her with BP meds.

Just got off the phone. It was horrendous to say the least, my sadness and sympathy turned into anger and ultimately led me yelling at her about how she's going to die if she doesn't do anything about it and she brushed it off as "high blood Pressure runs in our family, there's nothing I can do about it". I've tried my best Anons... I guess I'll be seeing my mom die before I turn 30...

>be healthy young buck
>Start Medical school
>BP is now 135/80

FUUUUUUCK

t. Woman

You sound like a doe desu

What's a doe?

A female deer

ray

Thats not that bad dude, stressing about it will only make it worse.
Better to bury your parents than for them to bury you. Also we are only supposed to live until like 40 anyway. Long lives are overrated.

>muh genetics

Attached: gas myself JUST.jpg (620x480, 99K)