Here's what I look like after a year of lifting

Here's what I look like after a year of lifting.

6'3 207 lbs

Why is my life like this

Attached: picshowcase.png (786x481, 355K)

> oh im so full, i cant eat anymore

bf% estimate?

Pull heavier weights, it more foodz

done

pretty sure it's bait
or
>mommy told me to remove the skin from the chicken

Shit diet. Probably even worse routine.

That’s awful progress for a year Hahahahahaha

you cant outrun a shitty diet user

What's your lifts dude

Not OP but fatties will never understand how fucking torturous it is to have to shovel 3500 calories down your throat just to avoid losing weight, when your natural appetite is good for about 2000.

This 2bh

Gains shakes are my saving grace and I still feel like a bloated piece of shit after downing one

135/185/225/315 for reps
im rowing 115 lb dumbbells and benching 90 lb dumbbells for 8+ reps how the fuck can i go heavier??????

He might be eating healthy, but he is definitely not enough because there is no muscle mass on him...

Just eat peanut butter you fucking dyel.

After a year?! Solid case of fuckarounditis, dude. Stop blaming "life" and actually do shit at the gym. I'm only 6' and was cutting while I started starting strength and those #s are close to what I was hitting after 3 months (from 75/125/155/225).

Starting weight last year?

Try 20-25 rep sets with lighter weight also eat more

I'm eating so much. Eating blocks of cheese and crackers all the time, peanut butter, milk, protein bars and shakes 3x or more a day. getting at least 150+ g of protein a day. nothing is working.

My genes are shit and I'm never going
anywhere.

Diet and accessory lifts user. Also, you haven’t even repped out 2pl8 on bench

>cutting
so you started out fat, with probably more muscle mass than most skinny guys have after a year of training, no shit you hit intermediate after 3 months, it was probably all CNS adaptation

That's like him giving you shit for taking a year to get abs since he had them since pretty much day one

No fucking way man. I go in there and grind hard as fuck, was going 3x a day for an hour AT LEAST each time. Do all my main lifts til failure and then I do accessories til failure. I don't fuck around at all and this is what I get. I'm fucked. It's OVER

>bro, bro, Bro, Bro, BRO, BRO, BRO
Shut the fuck up if you don't know anything. I was skinnyfat, not muscular fat.

Maybe not. If he looked like total shit a year ago that's great progress because he now looks normal

OP post a before pic so we can fairly judge your progress

Skin is the tastiest part since when should we remove it ?

You don't need that much. You are textbook skinny fat. OMAD with cardio and high reps until you can see abs and then start over on your bulk and lifting. Just take this as a life lesson and move forward.

Okay, loser. You are fucked, piss off since you obviously care nothing about your fitness other than to kick off your loser pity party.

Last year I was at 245 lbs, and I couldn't even lift an empty bar.

I know that natural progress tends to be slow but you honestly managed to look like you don't lift at all.
Not something to be proud of but impressive non the less.

That's why people look like shit. They remove fat from their diet.

Yeah do what I said earlier.

I should defend myself and say that i was 245 lbs of pure fat before. I couldn't lift an empty bar, and actually strained from lifting my own bodyweight back up from simply kneeling down.

Maybe my progress isn't so bad after all?

If you turned yourself from fat and weak to average looking and strrknter then kudos to you. Now clean up your diet/plan and try to make yourself look even better.

Attached: 1558554257026.gif (528x555, 816K)

Nobody is criticizing you for trying to better yourself, you just weren't smart about it. 5 min of research would have saved you 6 months of work had you cut first.

How would have cutting helped me?

Attached: sdvsd.jpg (479x485, 63K)

You went from fat weak and unhappy to a healthy weight, stronger than average and happier (I hope). That was last year. This time next year you'll look p good and be even stronger. It's a process but if you stick with it you'll make it user.

You know how we tell fatasses to stop drinking their calories?
Well do I have a proposal for you skelly man

OP my advice is to do a curlbro routine with a bit of bench and then cut after

You honestly don't look bad now - youre just normal man mode with a little extra fat. Focus on getting big biceps and a big chest, then cut and you'll actually look good. Not great, but you'll look good by normie standards

You were cutting fat while trying to build muscle and it took you a year to look skinny fat. Had you cut first down to like 180 that would have taken 4 or 5 months (this is while lifting higher reps and lots of cardio of course) but you lifted heavy and were eating a ton which just made losing fat go way slower. Sure you're stronger now than you would have been had you just cut but noob gains are crazy fast at the beginning, you would not be quite as strong but not by much and you'd look leaner and have a way better starting point.

6ft 2 also 207,also down from 245. will be 2 months in of lifting 5 days a week next week. my lifts are lower than yours

Attached: 49F343FA-D074-4A1E-996F-DDA73F18B85B.jpg (2300x1536, 377K)

So what, are you bragging about having superior genes or something?? You have a really hairy chest man, not miring.

Is it good when trying to cut a bit ?

Fuck this guy you can build a lot of muscle and lose weight in the process. In fact it's the way to go. Something you did didn't work for you though. Im guessing not enough protein.

Fuck all the body dysphoria midgets trying to be balloon animals of muscle OP, seriously, fuck em in the ass.

You have a good build and youthful metabolism will burn tons of food. Enjoy that, avoid some lumpy fucked-up chihuahua telling you to stuff double your diet into your body. Those cunts suffer from it in middle age and joylessly, humorlessly pose around looking swole as a cope. It's worse when they think it makes them look "tough".

Apologies to the real liftbros out there who just enjoy, you have heart.

Double fuck you to the pills-n-powder faggots, your science experiment bodies turn to shit faster in the morgue than even people in their 80s.

Damn how do I upvoted posts here?

By going back

go back to le reddit cuck

Maybe try lifting more than twice a month

Just stop

Never said it wasn't possible, just lots slower.
You're the retard dude. He'd look way better right now had he cut first.

chill out nigga, just posting for referene purpose, do i look bigger than you to you? i dont think so

Lanklets, when will they learn

Why? I'm way stronger than I've ever been, and am stronger than many normal people now too.

No OP, you're confusing lifting with "going to the gym". You can "go to the gym" for a lifetime and never make gains. If you were actually lifting you would have some sort of progress to show for it.

You have been wasting your time.

I lmao'd out loud. Don't worry OP my life is equally miserable. Just get strong as fuck. No way will we be physically able to look weak if we can bench press 150kg. Getting close to that magical two plate myself. Let us fight for what others get with much less. If nothing else we can be proud of our discipline.

Attached: 1556389435204.png (640x634, 275K)

I have the same problem. I have a condition that keeps me from building any muscle mass.

3X a day lifting to failure?
How did you guys miss this?? This is your problem dude!
It should be 3X a week. Recovery is just as important as lifting. You were just tearing down and not letting yourself build back up. You were killing yourself bro. I guess it translated to more weight loss but you gotta fix this dude!

Please don't listen to these retards. People who actually have never been to a gym don't hit 2plate in a year. When I started, 5ft 8inches tall and 210 pounds, I was benching 95 pounds and squatting 110lbs. In the first 12 months I lost 30 pounds and doubled all my lifts; which is huge progress by any reasonable measure.

If you are actually weak as fuck to start with it takes a long time to get where you should have been.

But a year on 5x5 is too much. You are done with the beginner stuff; switch to a 4 day Upper/Lower or some other PPL split.

Not enough protein, sleep, calories, or progressive overload. If you're missing one, you're not going to get gains or as many gains.

Holy shit! Lmao.
And now we know why OP looks like shit.

I meant 3x a week, not 3x a day. I have 1-2 days rest inbetween workouts.
I'm stronger than I've ever been and stronger than most people I meet now.
That sucks. Wonder what condition that is. My test levels came back normal btw.
Like I said, when I started I couldn't bench a bar. Now I can do 185 for a few reps. Better than nothing but nowhere near where I want to be.

I was a fatty until I lost 55lbs and now I fucked my brain over and have to force myself to eat 2500 calories a day

Nice traps

Attached: 136BD622-3926-47C8-A8F9-D69F68773210.jpg (1122x2208, 213K)

Bad camera angles and lighting on an internet full of perfectly angled photos.

That, and you lack definition. You have gained muscle, quite a bit, but your bodyfat% is too high to see it.

Don't worry about the exact number %, its impossible to be perfectly accurate anyway. You simply need more definition than you already have. For example, the lower back fat ruins your V-taper.

Keep lifting to maintain your strength, but you need to consistently eat in a 500 calorie deficit until you lose about 20 pounds of fat. Then re-asses. Also, have the person who photos you take the pic from your chest height. The lower the camera is to you the more narrow and small your arms look.