What makes someone a “Gymcel”?

So what’s the difference between a Gymcel and a normal male who hits the gym?

What makes a Gymcel a Gymcel?

Attached: 184D0F69-D0E6-4068-ADD4-7F8B95E24FCC.jpg (477x587, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

celebheights.com/s/Jeff-Seid-51385.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gymcel wears basketball shorta and a snap back or a hat. What kind of freak wears a hat indoors? A normal male wears normal clothes and has no tattoos. Or weird fade haircuts

Normal males don't go to the gym you pathetic faggot

Sounds kind of subjective my man, might end up with 10 different answers from 10 different people.

Attached: 1551162398146.jpg (1000x1000, 307K)

gymcel is ugly, that's it

Having to ask that question.

must have taken that manlet jeff seid (5'9) a fucking week to find an even more pathetic manlet (what looks like 5'2 or so) to take this idiotic picture

your masculinity is so fragile it's pathetic, grow up

Post face gymcel

If you have to ask, you're a gymcel.

celebheights.com/s/Jeff-Seid-51385.html

It's a fashion piece you nice-hairlined fuck. Why are you insulting me for not wanting you to see what the lord is doing to my upstairs

Attached: 4861844563.png (1600x948, 610K)

Take the buzz pill

Jeff pls

Goff.... plz.....go...

Why do you asume it was Jeff who took the picture with that guy and not the other way around, imbecile?

Looks

considering that gymcel is short hand for gym celibate, any gymbro who has sex is not a gymcel. This is a stupid thread

Attached: DC489B0D-3CB5-48EF-B5A0-65C9262256E1.png (600x848, 119K)

gymcel is an extension of an incel. So if an incel hits the gym and remains an incel he ascends to a gymcel. If going to gym somehow cures him of being incel, he does not become a gymcel.

He then Just become a gymaxed beta

>anyone who does things I dont like is a incel

wow very insightful

Bad posture

A gymcel is a guy whose most interesting thing about him is the fact he goes to the gym.

A gymcel is the guy that takes a gym bathroom shirtless selfie that he took 95 pics at different angles and lighting before deciding the pic made him look “jacked” and then he posts it on Jow Forums and asks if he can get a bodyfat estimate even though he’s just humble bragging about his mediocre body and if he did know his bodyfat the info would be useless to him.

Guys like this have no life outside of lifting weights and taking supplements and timing their meals and going to bed and getting out of bed and precise times everyday. They say “I thought getting Jow Forums would get me a girlfriend” and they make zero effort to talk to girls or have a social life outside of the gym, but even at the gym they don’t talk to anyone. Jow Forums is their social life.
And yes, I am projecting.

A few mm of bone

no, you can be a beta and still have sex. a gymmaxed beta might have a harpy gf or get laid occasionally. a gymcel is unable to have sexual experiences despite lifting a lot of weight

The face, all the -cels is just the face

HEIGHT
FACE
FRAME

That’s literally it.

I've lost my ability to even feel bad at this point

Attached: 63317-full.png (272x204, 49K)

Little known fact about high fiber diets:

Each gram of insoluble fiber will bind with up to 0.125g of fat, (at the same meal), thus negating the calories.

this is fake and you are gay

literally suck a cock

u a gayfish bro

this

>people who have tattoos are incels
user, I...

A gymcel is anyone who uses steroids or hgh. A total cowardly subhuman. Real men stay natural. End of story. Dicklets.

Reality- person who is too obsessed about the gym, makes other parts of his life suffer just for the gym (bodybuilders,wannabe fitness models, fit autists that try to optimize everything in hopes of getting a gf through lifting)
Fit standards- anyone who has a shit frame and shit genetics that goes to the gym and tries to build muscle. Pic related

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 224K)

Gymcel here. To start off I browse fit

Attached: ripzyzz.png (586x528, 10K)

Guy has a good frame and genetics he's just in try-hard poses.
It's amazing how susceptible to poses you kids are. Two entire generations of selfie-fags now believing ig posts.

fun fact this guy took test and tren over like a year and still looked like this shit lol

What the fuck, the guy on the right is not even that big but already has huge roid gut

The only people who wear hats indoors are jewish. Change my mind.

> weird fade
Nigga, a fade has been a masculine haircut since WW2

Fuck....

Attached: 5736675476987.jpg (374x525, 81K)

the fucking cope replying to this post fml

What if i tell nobody i go to the gym? My hobbies are smoking weed, gardening, reading romans and smoking cigars with whiskey while practicing on the piano.