What's the ideal body to have if you have a prettyboy face?

What's the ideal body to have if you have a prettyboy face?

Attached: timmy3.jpg (1080x1350, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HGEnXDijMEs&t=162s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ottermode or skinny twink

post face

your pic related wouldn't know

What's the difference? What FFMI corresponds to ottermode?

Not sure what FFMI is but ottermode refers to lean with a bit of muscle, like pic related

Skinny twink is self explanatory, you're just skinny (and a twink)

Attached: brad-pitt-workout-routine-Main.jpg (480x320, 34K)

You can be have a nice face and still get diesel bro

another vote for twink or ottermode here. but really that's only if you're gay/bi/interested in men at all. this isn't really a look that women like that much. if you're a pretty boy and straight, then you have my condolences. you can try to escape pretty boy mode by bulking up I guess, but I'm not entirely convinced you won't just end up looking like a clown instead by doing that.

Attached: Little Women_.png (623x851, 916K)

Apollo mode

Attached: apollo1614.jpg (426x720, 194K)

Why do people think the onions boy frankie muniz is good looking?

because he looks better than you. seethe.

yea. no he doesn't.

if you're a prettyboy, I strongly suggest you to finish puberty, lol

FFMI: fat free mass index. it's like IMC but acounting for your lean mass.

Attached: 20-of-luke-hemmings-best-tweets-for-july-10th-01.jpg (1025x525, 145K)

feel free to prove us wrong any time

fat free mass index

I want a twink bf NOW

Attached: 7b1c1cf331b5b363886401116b0202c1.jpg (640x960, 74K)

I'm 28 and look like the one on the left and I'm straight what do I do?

everyone wants to fuck the sprouse twins

literally the only difference between the two pics is that he has a stubble

Do you deserve one user? Post body.

Plenty of women like pretty boys, in fact I'd say that the majority of younger women do

get a better haircut, dress more mature (don't tryhard, though), growing a beard is optional

also don't worry about looking to young, one day you will look old, that's for sure

Attached: 20190620_164926.jpg (2050x1490, 743K)

you deserve a dozen of them

p-post more and just maybe you can have a twink bf

Attached: tumblr_myy85aw5HI1qd11c7o1_500.jpg (487x650, 92K)

My body, no point in getting bigger than this

Attached: 10209664576189727.jpg (490x492, 30K)

How do I know if I have a pretty boy face. The hairdresser at my last haircut called me pretty boy when I forgot my jacket on the chair and now Im wondering.

you post your face in the thread and the professional faggots of Jow Forums will let you know

Post your face and if it makes me hard you're a prettyboy

I don't feel that handsome but I also don't feel that masculine, that's why I suspect I might be a onions looking pretty boy (in a bad way) maybe not even pretty just a boy

twink or skelly so its easier for me to over power and butt rape you. no homo

Not sure why pic didn't post

Attached: _20190620_210418.jpg (3002x4000, 2.79M)

you could be good looking if you shaved and were at a lower bf%

you're not a 7+ so expect to be called ugly

Attached: $RWAV831.jpg (500x750, 62K)

eh you're above average, you're good lad except for that phone who uses an xperia

I think you definitely have some potential but you're carrying too much weight around. we're not seeing the real contours/shape of your face really coming through as a consequence. you absolutely owe it to yourself to lose the weight man, I want to see you at like 10-15% bf, I think you could potentially look great at that point. don't waste that potential, just commit to it and get it done. no excuses now, you have all the motivation you need. GO DO IT.

Somethings off about your face, i feel like it's your dead self defeating expression. Try to live life with more gratitude and yes i know that sounds dumb

Appreciate the motivation. That being said I'm actually down 60 pounds in 6 months thanks to fasting (that's why I'm a on Jow Forums despite being dyel, I've actually been losing weight). The best apart I feel like I have made a ton of face gains and I'm still 30 pounds away from being at the TOP of healthy BMI. That's all the motivation I need right there to not eat any processed sugar for 5 months now lol

I work for a huge corporation where my job is to automate other people's jobs. I come home and sit in my room and think about not eating on fast. Life is pretty miserable right now until I start lifting closer to my goal BMI

You're uggo average. Sorry man.

faggot

that's amazing man, keep that energy up. you're going to look cute when you're done, I can sense it.

I've been on the same journey myself (SW ~300, CW 146), but I never really had the "face gains" potential and pretty much knew it from the start. I always get excited for other people though when I see that they have that foundation and just need to lose the weight.

Stubble is a must , cut your hair shorter/pull it back

you look like you smoke cock for nickels in a gas station men's room

twink when young to fuck 16 year olds, then athletic as you reach your mid 20s so you can fuck 20 year olds. once you're older just make sure you don't get fat and you can still basically fuck 20 year olds with daddy fetishes (extremely common in females) until your late 50s if you really want.

pretty face is gdlk. even at my fattest the bitches were on my nuts. when I was dyel I was a god. now im 37 but everyone thinks im 25. oh but also have gdlk frame too, that's part of it(6'1).

Why not be a twink forever?

because you'll actually turn 40 years old one day, you clown

And?

Attached: immune to aging.jpg (600x332, 74K)

bro, if you think everyone is going to age like that you're in for a world of hurt. you can slather all the sunscreen on you that you want, use all the tretinoin creams that you want, you can do everything perfectly but if genetics decides to fuck you in the ass, you're done.

also, he's still not a twink anymore. twinks look like boys, and he clearly looks like a (pretty, for sure) man.

Attached: little-women-photos-ss02.jpg (1440x960, 194K)

I don't plan on relying on 'sunscreen'; I plan on relying on the best senolytics and biogerontological therapies that money can buy in the 2040s and beyond.

good luck bro, I wish you all the success. I won't fault you for chasing that fountain of youth.

I really don't think I have a choice. What's the point in living if you're not young and beautiful? There has to be a way... Science will deliver.

Attached: despair.jpg (239x211, 12K)

I think aging gracefully as you can and just accepting the fact that you won't be able to stave off all the effects of aging is just a healthier mindset. but I'm young and ugly so maybe it's just easier for me to deal with the fact that I'm going to age since it's not like I'm losing much anyway lol.

looks like a faggot that sucks a lot of dicks

prettyboy face is pretty good as long as you are above 5'9''

anything under that height makes you look younger than you are

Attached: 12142.jpg (500x667, 44K)

He would look better in the before if he had that stubble

WHICH WAY DO I GO FIT? otterman or bloatlord?

Attached: 445167EB-B707-48A3-9345-4A8C6F0A5132.jpg (750x1334, 166K)

otter, why would you even seriously consider bloatlord are you dumb

am I cute enough homie??

I mean, you're not my type personally but you're not ugly. a better hairstyle and a less-animated face might do you some good.

Any body you want. With a good face, you can get away with anything.

genuine kek. mirin tho. you definitely deserve TwinkLink bf

Thanks b

the only reason he looks older is because the stubble and hair combo. face is exactly the same

this dude looks much worse in motion and talks like a puff

youtube.com/watch?v=HGEnXDijMEs&t=162s

What mode am I brahs 1 of 2

Attached: 230F70E9-88E3-4898-887E-7472212B5504.jpg (750x1334, 126K)

2 of 2 I don’t lift I just play basketball and MTB. I do pull-ups and have some free weights. What mode?

I’m 6’3 btw

Attached: 22172588-39E3-42AF-9F61-C0B43665DE96.png (640x1136, 1.23M)

Better front pic. I know my chest is shit that’s what I need to work on most and my traps but like I said I dot lift. Mode? Will I make it? I’m 20

Attached: 485E3FDB-53E1-4E1A-96BF-4EF46AE0C235.png (640x1136, 1.21M)

you're a total dyel, how's your face?

Pretty good I’d say it’s my best feature

I am dyel I told you I was lol. Ya girls dig my face man. What would you recommend for my psyique?

Start lifting lol, but face is above all so you're good.

post body

Attached: 20 June 2019 self pic copy.png (747x764, 491K)

not bad brah how long you been lifting? You for sure have more mass than me. how tall are you? Also should I start by doing 5x5 or just do a bro split idk

I'm also very much a dyel bro. I started in December, I'm 193cm. I did SS for 4-5 months and I'm about to finish The Bridge then hop on a PPL. Don't know if I'm the best guy to ask for advice but in my opinion it is best to not start on a bro-split until you have a strength base.

what makes me a dyel and you a not a dyel. Like what are you looking for exactly

what are you talking about, women go crazy for ottermode.

Attached: 1560801274676.gif (500x430, 1.51M)

ignore my last post. Good for you man. We're same height. I am gonna do 5x5 to build a base and get the fundamentals down. Best of luck on ur fitness journey user

Attached: 1557784646236.jpg (720x1280, 65K)

retard

obviously ottermode

we're both dyels bro, but literally don't lift and it shows
Thanks y-you too

Ugly unibrow F.A.S thinned face faggot.

miring hard

Attached: 1556419389549.png (174x238, 46K)

he's not cute

You're going to make it but buddy you need to be working out your chest all day every day at this point

flat as a pancake

appreciate it. Yeah it's really bad.. how the fuck do you build chest? any tips?

what are you doing in the crypto-gay thread? did you get lost, sweetie? either way, mirin hard.

Attached: DSC_7639.jpg (292x651, 24K)

mmhmm, whatever you say bro

Attached: 1519052006022.gif (303x391, 2.03M)

I don't understand what you said in the first part but thanks for the mire

On the off chance that it's you on that pic, that's a delicious twink body and I want to lick it all over

What is with these faggot answers given by twinks and fatties that aspire to be twinks?
It doesn't matter what kind of face you have, being a big guy is superior and I wish you literal homosexuals would get off my board.

Attached: 1512293527063.jpg (570x570, 78K)

>It doesn't matter what kind of face you have

Attached: 1477447211825.png (598x369, 387K)

fuck you
if you didn't get what i mean you're just actually retarded
it was in context
you probably think that I meant that one's attractiveness doesn't matter

here, i'll rephrase it for you:
It doesn't matter what kind of face you have, you shouldn't keep your standards for achieving something to be as low as "eat whatever you want and lift on n off for 6 months at most"

I knew exactly what you meant. different faces and "looks" match different body types. the idea that *everyone* should be a beefcake regardless of their personal style and look is absolutely retarded. and you'd have to be terminally heterosexual to not understand this, which brings us to the fine specimen that is you.

i think all brazilians talk like that
its just the language
but i agree he doesnt look as good in motion, but still good looking

Prettyboys are good for homosexual dick

Grow out the top hair a little bit more, go for the messy look and dont smile like a cuck

Go lift weights too