This is me and my wife

this is me and my wife

I met her at my local church. If you seek God, he will give you a loving partner to worship him with. It's that easy bros.

Attached: AG1.jpg (594x711, 94K)

Church girls are the biggest whores.

Tried already. She was already with someone else so I gave up on that

You're handsome.
Osmhsknwknj

thats azteccross the destiny youtuber and his wife and hes not too devout please make better bait next time

safe a trans

Yeah that's definitely not you OP, you wouldn't browse this place otherwise.

Church girls have no ambition in life. They rarely accomplish anything.

Why are you fags insulting the only girls who aren't degenerate whores hopping around 12 different Chad dicks every weekend? You idiots should be praising them for having some dignity.

God is fucking gay kys reliofag

I cannot go to church anymore. I cannot stand being recognized by he people there. Church is not a dating service. You are supposed to go there to spend time with God, not search for females.

Church girls do literally that except they're mucho sneakier and more devious about it

They all hop on Chad's cock you naive imbecile, love isn't real, and neither their "purity".

I know you fucking dumbass, I'm not telling people to start hitting up churches for girls, I'm just saying its rare for any girl to have some dignity in today's world and they should be appreciated for it, not insulted.

Attached: vO7lRZ7.png (621x702, 56K)

I go to church because it's what I've always done. That hasn't helped me get a gf or anything else really. Tbh idk why I even go anymore. I really want to believe, but idk.

Just saying that. Church girls rarely make straight A grades.

In my experience they always got good grades at my school, the valedictorian at my high school was a devout christian along with her sister. They all got good grades.

Okay. Women of faith disturb me. Except nuns, nuns are harmless, mostly.

>he will give you a loving partner to worship him with.
will he also make sure she doesn't cuck me?
then we got a deal.

Is it strictly moral to promise lonely young men women and implied sexual gratification to convince them to join a religion?
It's pretty much just low muzzie tactics.

Attached: CripNig.jpg (425x566, 40K)

organized religion has literally never cared about morals
morals are a side product
organized religion exists to absorb as many people and have them under your influence as possible
yeah when a religion is getting started like if jesus was real and he was still alive i'm sure it was more pure but it's been at least 2000 years since then and shit is corrupted as fuck
same with judaism
same with islam
go find god on your own terms, go with the teachings you want but don't get indoctrinated into believing what some other living human is telling you
but that takes work so nobody wants to do that

>That pic
Only time I've seen someone mangled like that was a guy that got polio as a kid. Life's gotta suck

That's agent orange mate. Good shit.

>I cannot go to church anymore. I cannot stand being recognized by he people there.
People recognise me wherever I go. At least at church I can recognise some of them as well.

>Church is not a dating service. You are supposed to go there to spend time with God, not search for females.
The two aren't mutual exclusive.

>people recognize me wherever I go
Not me, I feel dread when I run into familiar faces. It is like my lungs fall into my pelvis.
>they are not mutually exclusive
That is so to me

Why are Christian girls always washboards?

Enjoy walking in on her getting her brains fuck out in next 5 years CHUMP