Protein pack

>Protein pack
>Only 14g

*breathes in

Attached: news-p3.jpg (476x900, 90K)

*breathes out

cringe. just buy a can of tuna

For 170 calories, that's not exactly terrible in a pinch.

Attached: 1559175688851.jpg (237x212, 19K)

*breathes in*

>browned with caramelized sugars
And that’s a good thing!

*breathes out

*hits bong*

I don't want my breathe smelling like pussy all day

Price tag will make you think otherwise

Unless your product contains a minimum of 50g of protein you cannot call it "rich" in anything

Why has reddit begun to misappropriate the word "cringe" so much

why? You know girls will be dying to sit on your face so they can override another girl's scent.

this

The entire thing weighs 56g...

Yeah and? How does that change the fact that products with less than 50g of protein ain't rich in it?

>shop has these turkey packs for like 90 pence, bbq/sweet chilli/chargrilled (water added) but its like 21g of protein for 100 calories, fuckin good in scrambled eggs or just about anything
>got like 100 packs of biltong at an insane thats like 20g protein in a 30g pack, 90 kcals, only downside is the salt.

>drop by reduced section in my local supermarket after work, like a week ago, they had these packets of ready to eat chargrilled chicken, like 200 kcals a pack, 43g protein, reduced from like 3 quid to 44 pence, love just taking them out of the freezer and microwaving them for a wrap or to add to a meal.

got a bunch of protein bars that taste good (carbkilla) for cheap in some new years sale on amazon too, like 35 bars for 40 pounds

Attached: 1559713059593.jpg (377x325, 28K)

I just make my own

Block of cheese
Cook ham
Mixed nuts

I make a ton and stick it in the fridge. In the morning I put a bunch in a small glass container and it ends up being about 500 cal and 50 + protons.

>not rinsing your tuna beforehand
lmao

Disgusting. Why don't you just lap it from the dog bowl while you're at it

British money flabbergasts me.
pound, pence, quid ?
>still confused

??? These are one of the go-to's for eating while driving, or just need a lil carry-over. Just get two or three at a time if youre worried about the protein

>at the very least $5 for ten fucking peanuts and some cubes of ham and cheese
Jesus Christ

I thought this was /v/ when I saw P3. They are shilling it so hard lately

>Not exactly terrible in a pinch
That's the only way I can get women

1 pound = 100 pence

quid is slang for a pound

its the same as a dollar being 100 cents

It's easy mate. Four farthings to the pence, a dozen pence to the shilling, twenty shillings to the pound. A quid is a marine animal. That was all predecimilisation of course. These days it's 20 ha'pennies to the florin and 10.5 florins to the guinea.

see

why is the 'cheese' so yellow?

There are different types of cheese you know.

None that are that yellow without dye

NEVER FELT LIKE

it looks like fucking butter

Pussy only smells like fish if she has bacterial vaginosis.

Never gonna make it

Anything that says “Excellent source of PROTEIN!!1!!1” all over it never has more than 20g.

>Normies think that eating this will make them buff

Attached: C777AB5F-286E-4533-AADC-5B44EC8256E3.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Food is only required to have 10g protein per serving to be listed as high protein in the US

Fuck off I felt better not knowing this

Attached: 1560152973696.png (539x540, 451K)