Only wash my hands after peeing if somebody else is also in the washroom

>only wash my hands after peeing if somebody else is also in the washroom

who else here /fraud/?

Attached: peepee_pepe.png (1600x1200, 1.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=loOnQfsMlT8
youtube.com/watch?v=JH_IInJOfdM
youtube.com/watch?v=Ro-MTPbz_Xg
youtube.com/watch?v=UZx5kQ5JwXg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4BpvjEvIbo&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're fucking disgusting. People at the gym can get pinkeye because you touch your asshole and then rub it on my weights. Kys

I don't wash my hands when I piss but in my own house, if I'm out in public I was them but please wash your hands opee

Attached: this is bait.png (625x626, 65K)

>washing your hands after you pee
>not just washing your dick in the morning so you're good for the rest of the day
Never gonna make it.

I said peeing. Also, I don't touch my asshole, I'm not gay.

Attached: PC_Principal.png (458x533, 180K)

i wash my hands and my dick, everytime

but what's the difference, what if you have to shake the mailman's hand as you leave the house? you'll still have pee hands.

i like to collect the cheese, but it takes a few days so I can't wash it every day.

idk what hippy country you're from but no one shakes hands with the mailman, not even the mailman himself will shake your hand

What about the bus driver when you go to the gym

she might feel that it's wet

Attached: driveress.jpg (276x183, 9K)

i have my homemade gym

t.doing clean and strict presses with weight related

Attached: 20190620_195441.jpg (4128x3096, 3.86M)

same. I pull my shorts down and my dick flops over my boxers, piss, than flick my dick twice.

So I'm supposed to wash both my hands because the top of my index finger flicked my penis twice? nah im good

Is there any real need to wash your hands after taking a piss? Shitting I get because you're literally putting your hands in your ass crack, but it's not like you're pissing all over your hands.

The act of washing your hands is usually dirtier than not washing them at all. Hundreds of people go into the public restroom, touch their penis, and than touch the handles to the sink, the handle to the paper towels, etc... and your gonna touch all that shit to try and clean your hands?

I have hand sanitizer and wash my hands every set

My penis is cleaner than any surface in a public restroom.

>I never have sex, ever.

Congrats?

based

>if somebody else is in there
True big dick energy comes from not washing either way.

Attached: A3036DF4-36A4-4324-B43B-1073FF7AAC4F.jpg (712x400, 37K)

Bruh are you retaeded when you was h your hands it cancels out the gross soap dispenser germs on ya

Have sex, incel

I wash my hands after I pre just so I can mire myself in the mirror.

Sometimes I’ll piss all over the bathroom. I’ll coat everything in my piss. I pee everywhere except for in the toilet. I like to start at the back of the toilet and then to the sink, making sure I get my piss all over the knobs, then I’ll move on to the toilet paper and paper towels so that is either soaked or my pee dries and someone uses it without knowing, I’ll piss on the handicap wall rail(kek fuck cripples), and finally all over the floor as I back out so every bit of the ground is covered in my pee. I get off on knowing I ruined the bathroom for someone and that someone has to clean my piss up haha

the only true alpha way to handle oneself in a public restroom

Based

bet you do that in your own home

The question is, do you piss on your hands when you piss? If so, wash.

Or if you got a crusty dick after fucking some slag and you haven't showered, then wash.

Same.

I don't wash my asshole out after anal so sometimes when im in the shop I push out lube farts on peoples car seats.

Attached: 1530033909302.png (1128x1002, 105K)

I never wash my hands. I turn on the sink and run it for a few seconds, then pull a few towles/run the air dryer to trick people into thinking I've washed. I'm an EMT by the way and my medical director let's me perform IV sticks.

I never wash my hands. My dick is clean and i didn't touch my shit.

this was supposed to be bait

based

Attached: very tired pepe.jpg (499x481, 28K)

This. My dick is clean and urine is sterile.
We should be washing our dirry hands BEFORE we grab our dicks.

This. If you need to wash your hands after you piss, you have serious problems. My cock is cleaner than anyone or thing in the gym.

Wisdom

Oh wait.....that's me. I always make sure to wash after taking a shit though

You're pathetic OP. A real man only washes his hands BEFORE peeing. I aint touching my dick with unclean hands.

Oh hi

youtube.com/watch?v=loOnQfsMlT8

youtube.com/watch?v=JH_IInJOfdM

youtube.com/watch?v=Ro-MTPbz_Xg

youtube.com/watch?v=UZx5kQ5JwXg

youtube.com/watch?v=-4BpvjEvIbo&t=1s

Attached: pepedevilish.jpg (1024x1276, 164K)

I do. Often Ill find a gentleman holding the washroom door for me as we both dry our hands, then I turn and walk towards the toilets.

Bazed

Based degenerate poster.

Attached: giphy.gif (450x281, 809K)

Not that guy but

>implying there's no fecal matter on your weener

I always wash but I usually cum in food when I'm cooking for houseguests and that's kind of the same thing?

clean it up wagie

Attached: 1547675727307.jpg (1500x2000, 1.72M)

I very rarely get sick and I attribute my strong immune system to lax hand-washing habits.

>cashier tells me to have a nice day
>have a bad day instead

Attached: 1527204275635.gif (554x400, 120K)

Do you also eat boogers?

>not licking your fingers for daily sodium macros

>want to wash my hands but the gym tiger is in the way

Attached: Lion.webm (480x480, 668K)