>wake up to police
>mom called police and told them i wanted to kill myself
>sit up in bed and turn on light
>cop says do you want to kill yourself
>no
>cop says your mom said you did
>say i dont i was asleep in bed when you came in
>cop says you couldve turned the light off to make it seem like you were
>get cuffed and put in the back of a cop car like a criminal while still in my pajamas
>tell the cop theyre arresting me with no charge
>cop says youre not under arrest youre detained ;)
>get released from mental health facility 12 hours later when the doctor sees me and realizes theres no reason for me to be here

Theyre all power-hungry meatheads

Attached: A2B6B19E-BDA8-4BF2-A203-CCA2CB8AFF70.jpg (259x194, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WlNLB8UdkBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're quite literally retarded

Originalolio

That's like the standard protocol user, they can't judge whether people are suicidal or not so they take you to the hospital for evaluation. They were just doing their jobs, you think they get off on driving some fat neet slob to the hospital? How is that enjoyable at all for them?

Attached: vO7lRZ7.png (621x702, 56K)

I was taken out of my bed, told if I wanted to change out of my pajamas Id have to change in front of them, cuffed with my hands behind me and then put in the back of a cop car without having committed a crime.

brobot, it seems like you mother is at fault here more than anyone. Like said, they are required to that, its procedure.

They didnt need to cuff my hands behind my back and could have asked my mom to take me somewhere instead of treating me like a criminal. Its not illegal to be depressed and if Im calm in my bed saying Im not suicidal they have no reason to take me out of my home.

Fuck America sucks ass.

Sounds more like you should be pissed at your insane mother instead of the cops you stupid fuck lol

Sounds like you mom hates you.

Your mom has to go. You know what needs to be done.

>gonna help you bro
>put on those cuffs

God you are literally sub 80 IQ aren't you? Fucking hell man. It doesn't fucking matter what you want them to do, they have a procedure they follow in situations like this, you aren't special, you get the same treatment as everyone else. They did have a fucking reason to take you out of your home; your own mother called them and told them you were suicidal. That's a legitimate reason. God damn you are dumb as a brick.

Okay let me just call the cops to your house and say youre suicidal Im sure youll appreciate that its just the cops doing their job and continue to suck their dick like youre doing now

I've never had a single encounter with a police officer that showed their IQ to be anything above lukewarm. The pool of persons of which they choose to be Police officers are often the dumbest, least educated, laziest, and most mentally unhinged/powertripping morons. I have a brother who I would say is on the lower end of the intellectual spectrum. (Though he's more of an idiot savant lite). When he tried out for the police academy, even HE said
>"These guys are all idiots. I feel like a genius here"
He breezed through all his classes, despite being somewhat of a dimwit himself. My experiences are no better. Let me tell you
>PO stopped my mom because her license was suspended. She asked if she could pull her car over to the side of the road so it wouldn't be blocking the street. Simian in the uniform summons all his brain power - "uh you can't because you don't have a license". She had to call a friend to move it
>Get stopped for walking at night "In the middle of people's property". Tell the officer the road has no sidewalks so I have to get off the road to avoid traffic. He hounds me for 15 minutes before letting me go. Told me he was a private investigator. My city is a 99% white affluent neighborhood and I'm white
>This happened like 20 times.
>Cop pulls my dad over for not stopping "for a full 3 seconds" at a stop light at 3 in the morning
>Cop accused me of being a drunk while walking home from a restaurant. He detained me for 30 minutes while asking me over and over if I was going to "Stab him" or if I had a knife on me. Again 99% white neighborhood

When I bring any of this up, I'm told the Police protect me and I sure as shit should take the good with the bad. First, the police have no obligation to protect you. You could be stabbed to death in front of an officer and he doesn't have to take his eyes off his donuts. (see DC vs Warren). Secondly, I never felt safer because of a police officer. They steal more than criminals (Look up civil forfeiture)

Attached: muhparents.png (447x502, 56K)

>they have a procedure they follow in situations like this

They do, and the "procedures" they follow have gradually been dialed up over the last 6 decades in the name of "officer safety" to make sure that the event is as punitive and demeaning for you as a citizen as possible.

So fuck their procedures, fuck them, and fuck you.

The cops were doing their job; your mother is the problem.

>even saying a single word to police

>Theyre all power-hungry meatheads
Really? I never thought of that! It's not like state employees and specifically those working in the executive branch are known to be cowardly psychopaths and deranged assholes.

>be 19
>play Mario Kart with best friend
>decide to go outside to smoke a joint
>go to the nearby woods and start rolling
>suddenly a car races towards us with flash lights on
>while we're blinded by the lights, 4 middle aged fat guys come out and yell: "Criminal police bla bla!"
>take me to their station in handcuffs
>have to undress naked in front of them and they take photos of me
>go on to take my finger prints, hand prints and fucking DNA with a cotton stick in my mouth
>keep me on the station over night and keep interrogating me, take my phone away and ask me all kinds of shit
>occasionally threaten me in subtle ways
>let me go in the early morning hours and I went straight to work because not enough time to go home

And then there are the standard harrassments...

>be 12
>first internship at a local clothing store
>early in the morning, going to work
>suddenly 3 pigs in full armor approach me with their batons in hand and say they want to search me
>press me against the wall
>touch me up, look inside my pockets socks and shoes
>leave without saying anything
>as I'm walking in the store, the boss says: "Look I can't have you in here anymore because the surrounding stores saw what just happened. I'll tell your teacher we have to cancel your internship."

(This just happened a few months ago)
>on my way to the gym
>walk around corner and be approached by two pigs
>they shine a flashlight in my face
>with one hand gripping their holstered gun, they scram at me: "HEY! WHERE DO YOU COME FROM!?!?"
>"Uh... from home?"
>"WHERE IS THAT? WHERE DO YOU LIVE???"
>try to calm the situation and tell them I live down the street and I'm on my way to the gym
>they check my ID and search my gym bag
>let me go and say nothing

A.C.A.B.

Attached: tumblr_mz1zw73lNd1rf76tuo1_400.gif (400x300, 1.73M)

Sounds like you should redirect your hatred to your faggot mom, OP.

I'd see what can be done about this legally. I've done far worse and was only detained once for being a drunk dumbass. What they did was probably not legal OP, consult a lawyer and get those guys fired. Fuck them and their families.

Yes you fucking idiot, I would appreciate that they were doing their jobs instead of just letting some suicidal person tell them "nah Im fine" and then they just say "alright then" and leave. What good would that do? Fucking dumbass, its your moms fault you got treated like that, not the cops. Maybe don't be a faggot who cries to his mommy when he's sad?

>they were doing their jobs
No they weren't you were illegally detained. You crying gives NO indication of suicidal behavior unless you are leaving something out, which I don't believe is the case here. Did you get their names at least?

>The pool of persons of which they choose to be Police officers are often the dumbest, least educated, laziest, and most mentally unhinged/powertripping morons
In the country I live in, I looked up the website to apply for the police (just out of curiosity) and there was a drop down menu where you had to name your education level. It didn't even go up to "high school graduate" or higher. It seriously stopped at middle school. It's like they WANT to have dumb violent fucktards.

Attached: 4ae.jpg (599x449, 38K)

Oh sorry I thought you were OP but you're just a bootlicking flaming homo.
>cries to his mommy when he's sad?
In his room. Kill yourself.

Americans are truly the biggest bootlickers in the universe.

Have they considered that it's none of their fucking business?

>be depressed and have crying spell
>go to bed
>wake up to police
>mom called police and told them i wanted to kill myself
>sit up in bed and turn on light
>cop says do you want to kill yourself
>no
>cop says your mom said you did
>say i dont i was asleep in bed when you came in
>cop says you couldve turned the light off to make it seem like you were
> told if I wanted to change out of my pajamas Id have to change in front of them
>dongcoptering cops till they leave
solved your problem

Attached: 1508175376792.gif (480x270, 1.98M)

>M-M-MUH BOOTLIKER!!!1!

Attached: 3c6b35_6778570.png (1300x1300, 198K)

If they get called to a person that says they're going to kill themselves and they don't do anything and that person goes on to kill themself, then their career will be at risk due to negligence.

What does their career have to do with this and why should an innocent person have to go through this so someones career isnt hypothetically affected?

Well then if "just doing muh jerb" makes you act like a faggot maybe something's wrong with the system huh?

this
they deserve to hang

Because police (and most other public service people) have a duty of care. It's the same reason why a policeman can't just walk away if they see someone attack someone else.

I would of shot those bastards breaking into my room without a warrent

okay, that was a bad example, it's the same reason why a policeman can't just walk away if they see someone self-harming

It's his mother's house retard

>It's the same reason why a policeman can't just walk away if they see someone attack someone else.

That's absolutely incorrect under the law. No such duty of care exists.

>Chilling in the park with a friend
>Secret police rolled up flashing lights on us
>Ask us what we were doing
>Told them we were just fucking around and playing with fireworks
>They ask if they can check my friend's bag
>Friend tells them to fuck off
>I tell them they aren't going to find anything of interest
>They ask us one unrelated question and they go on their way
I mean they were pretty polite but then again i'm neither black or american

Attached: gup_darjeeling_scared.png (800x800, 271K)

It's your rented domicile.

Not how it works retard

Learn the law kiddo.

Blame your mother for that, not the cops. She's the one who called them.

Legally they don't, no. Cops have 0 duty to protect their citizens, this was already established in court. However an individual policemen may or may not get fired due to the bad rep it would give to the police department.

>They didnt need to cuff my hands behind my back and could have asked my mom to take me somewhere instead of treating me like a criminal.

Unfortunately, you live in a country full of niggers.

In the old days, they probably would have treated you differently. They wouldn't have cuffed you, and the encounter would have been more conversational, even if they ended up driving you in for a psych evaluation.

And if you got out of line, they would have beaten the fucking shit out of you.

Having that "beat the shit out of you" card in their back pocket would have allowed them to treat a normal, unthreatening person with a modicum of dignity. But that card was taken away from them, because they usually had to play it when dealing with niggers. And that was "unequal" so it had to go.

So now they have to act as if every encounter they have is with a crazed, no-brain nigger - to be able to account for the times when that's who they actually ARE encountering. Since they have written down in their training manual "Immediately handcuff everyone, and tase any resister" they can point to that and say "We were following our training" and nobody can say anything about it. This is just what they have to do now that they have to treat white people and niggers the same.

this is actually pretty fucking relatable

Suicide should be legal and socially acceptable.

Why don't you slip your mom some lsd or another hallucinogen and then wait a couple hours so you can get her committed to a mental ward?? Or slip her a bit of antifreeze in every meal so her organs eventually shut down? She obviously wants you out of the house before you have a chance to cash you GBP in, fuck her

what skin color are you and what state are you in?

can we actually rise up?
youtube.com/watch?v=WlNLB8UdkBM

Stop acting like a retard we all know you're not this stupid

This. The biggest opponents to this notion always eventually end up saying something to the effect of "suicidal people are trash/parasites", in which case letting them off themselves would have a beneficial effect on society.

I guess I am, because I think the system is fucked up. Or for some reason anyways.

UK police get meme'd pretty hard and they usually deserve it but i've had some great experiences with them.
>Walk home drunk as fuck
>See police tape blocking the road to my house
>Start to panic
>Ask cop what's happened
>"Someones been murdered"
>"W..what seriously?"
>"Nah im fucking with you, there was a car crash but one of the drivers jumped out and ran off, probably a stolen car, you live on this street? i'll walk you to your house"
>Get's to my door
>"Go get some water down you or you'll have a banging headache tomorrow"
Literally super chill guy

>the cops did nothing wrong they were just following orders!
>don't hate the (((state))) goy, hate your own family instead

Attached: 409.png (274x320, 78K)

that doesn't sound chill, that sounds annoying. Get out of my way pig

>get shot instantly

>The biggest opponents to this notion always eventually end up saying something to the effect of "suicidal people are trash/parasites"

The biggest opponents of suicide are the relatives of people who might kill themselves. They genuinely think they're helping. They're mistaken, but that's what they think.

>Oh we have to save user! He'll get better if we just stop him from doing anything rash!

Police will bend over backwards to keep a white person alive. The key reason for mandatory policy is to avoid getting sued.

"just doing their job" is such a retarded defense. It's like admitting what they did was inherently wrong, but it's okay because they get paid money to do it. But if somebody kidnaps you and takes you to the psych ward for free, then thats evil

>>don't hate the (((state))) goy, hate your own family instead

How did the cops get there, and gain entry to his room?

I think you need to embrace the power of "AND".

>"Get out of my way pig"
>Say this whilst trying to walk past police tape into a crime scene
Some people legit deserve police treating them like shit

The cops wouldn't have even been there had OP's autistic mom had called them because he "fell asleep"

well they're the ones who made it a crime scene, they taped it off, now I'm suppose to get walked to my place by him, after having to put up with their fucking jokes? it's shit

>But if somebody kidnaps you and takes you to the psych ward for free, then thats evil

A question:

Is there anyone you think should be brought to a psych ward involuntarily?

We can quibble about whether suicidal people should be brought there (I tend to think not) but I'm asking you if ANYONE should be brought there.

no I don't, it should be entirely consentual

Go back to Jow Forums I told him to get his mom committed and never spoke against cops. Read before you respond, your inner tard is showing

>(see DC vs Warren).
Holy Shit...

>Home invasion, 1 woman raped.
>2 other women upstairs hide and call cops,
>cops come to the street but just drive around.
>go to front of house, knock then leave.
>Hiding women call cops again.
>cops come again, but leave without actually checking house.
>hiding women come out because they think cops arrived, but the cops aren't there.
>all 3 women are taken to another place by home invaders.
>"For the next fourteen hours the captive women were raped, robbed, beaten, forced to commit sexual acts upon one another, and made to submit to the sexual demands ..."

Decision:
"In a 4-3 decision, the District of Columbia Court of Appeals affirmed the trial courts' dismissal of the complaints against the District of Columbia and individual members of the Metropolitan Police Department based on the public duty doctrine ruling that "the duty to provide public services is owed to the public at large, and, absent a special relationship between the police and an individual, no specific legal duty exists". The Court thus adopted the trial court's determination that no special relationship existed between the police and appellants, and therefore no specific legal duty existed between the police and the appellants."

So they have a duty to protect the public,
but not individual members of the public.
That's insane.
4-3 decision... and that sets precedent so that's the rule now.

At that point isn't it too late to hydrate and avoid a hangover?

that's exactly what he was merchanting you for, he read your post closer than you read his

Judges will always side on the side of the police. Any decision that goes against police will be seen as anti-police even if it's the police fault. It's why whenever a cop shoots a person and it hits the news it's pretty much guaranteed nothing will happen to the cops.

Why the fuck is suicide illegal, if I really wanted the easy way out I should be able to without faggot cops arresting me for even thinking I was going to commit to it. Is it because of ((them))?

No.
Drink a pint of water before you get into bed.
Ideally you should drink one before your last drink while still in the pub, and one while you stumble into bed.

If you are very likely to not remember this when you get home you should put the water beside the bed before you go out.
500 ml bottle of water, by the bed, with a note that says "Hey Drunk-Me! drink this, you'll thank me in the morning."

There's no gaslighting going on here. Admit you were wrong samefag

faggots like you deserve it
kys

no you did what the jew greentexted, you hate the family instead of the state, so you are a good goy

>well they're the ones who made it a crime scene
Yeah fuck cops doing this amirite? they should just let people walk through and contaminate everything or destroy evidence, fuck finding the people who committed the crime i want to go home. Completely worthwhile argument user, well done

The problem started with his mom...I don't understand how you can't see that. She initiated everything, every family isn't perfect and she was in the wrong. She's the problem. R u really that dense?

Wait a few months and call the cops on your mother for the same reason.

Is it so strange that people would only care about problems that effect them personally? Have you ever stopped to help a stranger with a flat tire on your way home? Probably not.

they just shouldn't be there in the first place.

well I personally would blame both the mom and the cops

Why would your mom call the police before even trying to reason you

I'm middle Eastern living in Europe.

>gets Baker Act'd
>wtf cops cant do this
???

Suicide is illegal because destruction of government property is a crime. It has nothing to do with social acceptance.

ITT: Bootlicking Americans

Absolutelydisgusting.jpg

Attached: rick-owens-butt-muscle-video-01-480x270.jpg (480x270, 23K)

When you are suicidal, make sure to take your whore of a mother with you.

The cops were just following protocol, if your kother claims that you are trying to killl yourself they have to take you to a mental institution for evaluation . Its standard operating procedure .

Attached: ovl7yizhjfe01.jpg (800x572, 167K)

Cutting is legal mate

Don't hate them. That's their job. They have no choice.

I've had three encounters with cops in my life.
>kid, wandered too far into forest, came out down the road about 2 miles away, walking home after dark
>cop rolls past, asks if I need a ride
>say I'm good, he rolls out

>some dickbag has locked his bike to mine around the break wire
>bikecop has tools with him, helps me free my bike and puts it back together

>had sex with a cop (he was married), ate me out for like an hour then ate my ass then fucked me
>came like a dozen times
Needless to say I have a fetish for cops now.

back when Garrison was a libertarian, before he fell in love with Trump

reminder that 40% of cops beat their wives/children/husbands/etc. and that's just the ones that were convicted, since you would have to report it to their coworkers. so basically, anytime you meet a cop, you're pretty much flipping a coin whether they're an abuser or not.