Being fat is genetic. I dont care what you say. it is

being fat is genetic. I dont care what you say. it is.

i have fought this shit fucking tooth and nail. theres nothing left i could give

Attached: TQfmuGu.png (1228x1502, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newscientist.com/article/2137926-dna-variants-that-are-bad-for-health-may-also-make-you-stupid/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25102406
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your 100% right bro. Just look at all the pictures of fat people from before 1960. What? What do you mean there are none?

its inheritable also

and you can catch it like a virus

>i have fought this shit fucking tooth and nail.
Sure you have.

being fat is genetic because being stupid and having low impulse control is genetic. and if you are stupid and have low impulse control, you are more likely to be fat

newscientist.com/article/2137926-dna-variants-that-are-bad-for-health-may-also-make-you-stupid/
>50 to 80 per cent of the variation in general intelligence between people could be down to genes

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25102406
>Results from the analyses of high-quality, population-based, prospectively longitudinal data firmly establish that low intelligence increases the chances of obesity.

What gene does that come under?

>being fat is genetic
I’ve gone from 290lbs at 6’1” to 165lbs. I bulked up to 250, lost 20, stayed fat for a year and then two weeks ago I was 230lbs and now I’m 215ish just eating 7 eggs a day expecting to be under 200 by the first week of August. Suck my dick fatass

>i smoked for 30 years and never got cancer, therefore smoking doesn't cause cancer

Attached: w.jpg (249x228, 6K)

There might be a genetic predisposition and you can definitely have habits ingrained into you from childhood, but in the end it's just math. Even if it's harder for you in particular, if you don't overeat, you will eventually reach a healthy weight.

stop fucking eating! if you get fat of “normal” amounts of food because muh metabolism, then eat less than “normal” amounts of food or better yet just water fast. STOP FUCKING EATING FUCK

im giving this post 8.5 stinky dookies out of 10 and also naming it my "dumbass post of the week"

>being a fat pussy is equivalent to someone getting a disease
Yeah I guess you do have a disease, best to rope yourself now. If not because you’re fat then do it because you suck at making bait

Attached: A5D2FAFA-C339-46AD-AB6C-53EEA187D1FD.png (397x557, 220K)

Stop eating.

>grew up 99th percentile in weight whole life.
>still in normal bf% range

It’s really not hard user.

But I genetically eat 10,000 calories of garbage a day because of my genetic genes

you fool, you should know that fatties can't hang themselves without the rope breaking

You are probably malnourished which leads to overeating. You need to eat high-satiety foods.

>liver, oysters and salmon once a week each
>avoid starches, especially during the first half of the day
>choose high-quality, fatty cuts of meat but eat them in small quantities

>if you're around 300+ lb
keto + fasting
>if not
man up

You could be a Prius barely burning gas (energy) while the other guy is a F350 barely getting 10 miles per gallon, emptying the tank way faster than you.

But guess what happens if the Prius kept on driving with little to no refueling? Itd have an empty tank like the F350 does.

>it takes longer for me than others then wahh

Well tough shit. It takes longer for the guy who was born without legs due to his genetics as well yet there dudes who make it.

You can be one too. Or just cave in to muh genetics and give up

Attached: calories-and-genetics.jpg (600x847, 110K)

PUSSSSSY x1000, do NOT have children

buy foods that are NOT gmo

these foods are changing are DNA

ever since i switched to no-gmo food like bread and grapes i lost weight

just some advice ~preach

Attached: 1561066937033.png (1186x620, 910K)

Attached: no escape.png (914x503, 47K)

>eating GMO foods changes your genetic make up

Uh that's a bold statement. What leads you to believe that ?

What were the starting weight for the eat less group and normal group?

Why is this crucial information not included

they were all the same starting weight

Attached: lel.png (744x168, 24K)

latex allergies didn't exist until 30 years ago either, retard but it's still a genetic disorder that has surfaced

>what's the percentage of people who successfully lost weight?
>is it possible those who failed to maintain the lost weight were due to them reverting back to their old life style?

Ok how much higher were the weight for the eat less group? If the eat less group were 50% heavier than the normal group with twice the amount of fat then yeah the study would go against CICO. But if the eat less group were heavier by 1,2% it's hard to conclude what you're trying to conclude

>cico
>he actually believes the body works on this principle
retard the body isn't a lightbulb you can get fat eating less than someone else as could clearly be seen with the rats, it's called fat cells

Don't bother, this user doesn't ever post the source, just this same shitty pic.

Diet causing weight gain is just a fact, for every one study supposedly refuting it I can post a dozen or more showing that CICO works and fat people just don't know how to properly count calories.

>actually believing that it's possible to break fundamental laws of thermodynamics

tell me more about your perpetual motion machine user! Why haven't we replaced fossil fuels with fatties on treadmills since they produce infinite energy?

Attached: 1509619904914.png (645x729, 38K)

I know CICO isnt exact science and that people arent 100% efficient machines faggot. It's a rule of thumb.

Yeah that cup of sugar will have different results for you compared to someone else. My point is that at the end of the day if you restrict the amount of food and be deliberate about what kinds of foods you eat you can lose fat. The length and meticulousness will vary

So do you photosynthesize or just filter feed microorganisms in the air to maintain mass?

Kek
Reverting back to their fatty lifestyles =/= a gene

Keep trying. And although I’m sure this is just bait, if it’s not it’s a massive cope and that’s sad

have you tried keto? and I mean seriously tried.