How do you look ripped in a suit?

How do you look ripped in a suit?

I'm starting a job where they require me to dress business casual (so a tie isn't always obligated). Well fitting clothes are a huge part of the Jow Forums lifestyle, so I'm wondering how I can look like I lift when wearing a suit.

Attached: suit.jpg (500x664, 69K)

have them custom tailored

Odds are, you'll look better than a majority of your office population already. If you don't - stop lying to yourself and address these issues before you tailor your suit. Shed some pounds, hypertrophy your glutes, get some vascularity in your forearms and hands.

Then, invest in a suit of your choice and tailor it. Don't even think about it until you in 10-15% body fat range

Dont buy a new suit.... get one from a thrift shop-- upscale, like in a good part of town.
Buy it larger than you need, so a tailor can cut it down to size.
>t. Armani

Go to the gym dumbass

I have this blazer that my brother bought too tight so he handed it to me and it fits great. My V-taper comes out like crazy

A couple of weeks ago I bought a 400 euro hilfiger suit. It's more comfy as opposed to my brother's blazer but it's kinda hard to tell I lift when wearing it

Get the sides taken in, and maybe even the sleeves if they're a little loose/saggy. Doesn't cost much, but makes a world of difference

Attached: IMG_4176.jpg (600x743, 80K)

>How do you look ripped in a suit?
You don't. Get properly tailored suits. Every weight range you're in must have their own corresponding suits. Learned this the hard way when I spent five eight-hour days in a suit that is 2tight4u, even though I basically stopped lifting for that time period so no pump. I felt and looked like a retard with sleeves too short because suit rides up my traps and bulging all over. Fortunately I had limited speaking parts and can take it off during long breaks.
>had suits adjusted because FUCK paying $900 per suit to get a new one made
>tailor maek miracle
>arms still too tight
Curling not even once.

>proper fit
>have shoulders wider than waist (1.618x is ideal)
>traps and neck

muscles work against you for suits, it s difficult to tailor around to not make you look stupid, and most tailors aren t used to the contours of an extremely musclar man, for example the lats. my tailors always have trouble not making the suit pull in the back.

Attached: 5D6EF361-B8F0-4BBC-8FD9-18DC7768617C.jpg (700x507, 80K)

>business casual
>asking about suits
Slacks and button-down shirts, user. 'Casual' here means you don't wear the jacket or tie. Just get stuff that fits and roll up the sleeves to show off your forearms.

you're in luck faggot, i'm a tailor and i've got some solid advice for you; first off, you have to choose between two equally shitty options when wearing a jacket as a fit man

#1, structured with medium firmness shoulders
this will make you look like you have absolutely gargantuan shoulders, you'll look like a silly cartoon man who's overcompensating with an ill-fitting suit, even if its perfectly fitted.

#2 fitted but completely unstructured jacket
this will fit you but it will slim your shoulders down quite a bit and make you look like an average person wearing a suit, it will look very professional but you will look small, it's a better option imo.

if you want to look fit in business casual however, simply take the jacket off once you sit down. ask to have tight darts installed in your dress shirt (tailor will know what it means) and slim the waist up as much as you can. also wear shirt stays to prevent muffin-topping. rolling your sleeves up past the elbows also looks very good on fit men and makes your biceps look even bigger than they actually are, this is acceptable in something semi-casual like a desk job or as a car salesman, but unacceptable in something a bit more formal like being a bank teller or waiter.

You should look ripped without one, first.

Also, business casual doesn't mean where a suit idiot.

>Also, business casual doesn't mean where a suit idiot.
this

>business casual
Embrace sweaters.

you literally cannot, just accept it. You'll still look good though if it fits well, unless you're incredibly bulky.

this. you can get perfectly good suits off of eBay for pretty cheap

Pulling in the back is a major issue for me. And there's the unavoidable problem that the more muscle you have, the more your contour will change when you're moving (not flexing or anything, just e.g. reaching out for a handshake) that gets harder to tailor around. There's a reason most fashion models are twinks.

google shirt darts, this solves all of those issues and i'm surprised fit people don't know about them

Casual here means at least wear a blazer, that's why I'm asking about the suit. I'll have to wear a suit either way on important work days. But on most other days just a blazer, a shirt and chino trousers should be fine.

Good advice, thanks

I have the impression that wearing a tie makes you look smaller as well. I prefer to leave the second button on my shirt open as well, but is that acceptable?