Can i take 2 to 3 tuna cans every day instead of whey ? seems cheaper and tastes better

can i take 2 to 3 tuna cans every day instead of whey ? seems cheaper and tastes better

Attached: 71T5+j+t9FL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1000, 136K)

you're asking us permission to eat tuna?

not exactly, im asking if its a good protein sauce with no side effects

OH fuck I laughed out loud user thank you

no user, ate 4-5 in a day once and got mercury poisoning. Not as bad as you think since it goes away in a few days but still would not reccommend.
>You’re peripherals look blurry
>literally cant sleep (need that for gains)
>head hurts when your standing or lying down
>cant function properly in general
3 or 4 a week should be fine though

mercury poisoning

did you made muscle gains at least ?

What the fuck is this mercury poisoning meme about. There's no way you can get sick from eating fish every day just like you can't get sick from eating chicken every day. If my fat dumb girlfriend eats ice cream every day you can eat tuna every day.

yup, did that for about 2 weeks. gym bro did the math for me apparantly I had like 90x the “”safe”” amount of merchry in me. To make up for sleep I smoked weed before bed

Tuna and many wild caught fish have a ton of mercury, dipshit

OP there's no universe where tuna is cheaper than whey.

Go ahead and eat it often but do not replace whey with tuna unless you hate money and love heavy metal poisoning

Canned salmon is better

There's no fucking way they would sell food that poisons you. There would be a label that says WARNING: TOO MUCH CONSUMPTION OF TUNA MAY CAUSE MERCURY POISONING

You and anyone else that spouts this meme garbage need to fuck off this board. I'm so fucking sick of retards posting their broscience nonsense and it needs to fucking stop.

how much lean mass did you pack ?

Are you genuinely retarded? There's tons of food sold that eaten chronically and in huge amounts will fuck with your health.

When we say poisoning we don't mean you drop dead, we mean a slow toxic buildup that begins to effect your health.

Shit just search Pubmed, this isn't bro science. There's a reason pregnant women are advised to avoid tuna

its real dude but only if you eat more than 20 a week. Its not a good feeling bro try it out if you dont believe me

I dont step on the scale too often but my lifts were progressing good. If you really cant afford whey chicken breast is a safer alternative

lmfao this guy actually is retarded. fucking doesn't know marine predators have elevated levels of mercury and thinks it's some kind of conspiracy.

Eating too much nutmeg can literally kill you, and that's not on the label. I think its assumed you'll only use the small amount that recipes call for, and wont be a dumb fuck, retard that will eat the whole bottle. But then again, you're here

Don't eat apex predator animals in general. They collate all the toxins from their respective ecosystems and inevitably store them in their flesh. Sardines and mackerel are acceptable, high in protein and Omega 3's. Much cheaper and healthy in the long run.

Also, mercury leads to low level cognitive impairment and may effect many aspects of your life without you being aware. One or two cans a month is the maximum I'd go for having read the scientific literature.

>mfw finally discover why my IQ has been dropping all these years

Pic related is awesome.

Attached: boldpouches_0003_layer-comp-4.png (236x325, 151K)

I say go for it as something to switch it up and look into other meats that come in those little packets theyre like a dollar at walmart

You can replace whey with meat, and you should, it's better.
I would not recommend eating that much tuna, because you will probably get mercury poisoning. Even 1 can a day is pushing it.
Lean chicken or pork would work fine though, both are quite cheap.

Just Google it if you don't believe us. It's no meme, there is a shitload of mercury in large ocean predators and you can't safely eat them every day.

>Complains about broscience
>Has already formed an adamant opinion on a scientific topic without doing an ounce of research

I eat three cans a week. Am I gonna get retarded?

Attached: 1560902318831.png (490x627, 101K)

FDA recommends no more than 6oz a week, 1 can is 6oz. However, they usually play waaay safe with something like this, 3 cans a week is probably fine. A can a day is certainly too much.

Thank you, fren. I will make it.

>lack of a warning label proves that it's safe even in large quantities!

Attached: 1557783710890.jpg (550x550, 38K)

>mercury
>crap ton of sodium
>supports some chink company

Knew strange womyn who said she ate all her veggies raw. I said eat parsnips raw. She did! Dumb broad - nasty sick.

They come from China and are shaped like rations so I assume they are full of tapeworms. Plus I get the occasional scale that looks like a scrimshawed tapeworm egg in those things