Lying to doctor about gyno?

I know most insurance companies won't cover gyno removal surgery because it is considered cosmetic. I have heard of some successes with people who have exaggerated about pain from their gyno and have been able to have insurance cover the surgery.

So far, I know
-Complain of pain during the day and especially when touched
-Complain that the sensation of it being touched wakes you up at night
-I know to NOT so much as mention how it looks, otherwise it will be apparent what I am doing.

Any advice from people who have had success with this is welcome and appreciated.

More about me:
-I am 18, almost 19 now
-I am in the US, a very expensive part in specific. Out of pocket I'd be lucky to come out below 5 digits on this surgery
-I have been lifting for 1.2 ish years now. I think I had gyno before I started lifting, but I was very skinny so I couldn't tell you. My chest growth has jutted out the gyno and I HATE it.
-I am all natural. No steroids
-I believe I am past the age where puberty could be to blame for this. Aka it's not going away naturally.
-The attached picture is an actual pic of me. The other side is actually much worse

Attached: gyno.jpg (960x1280, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

functionalps.com/blog/2012/09/28/ray-peat-phd-on-the-benefits-of-the-raw-carrot/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lemme suck em

are you sure you're not just fat? post full torso

You sure you didn't just get fat?

You might just be fat

Not fat, about 13-14% Body fat right now. I can definitely tell it's gyno, by the hard mass and the distinct shape

2 days ago

Attached: gyno2.jpg (2280x2727, 553K)

post body fat boy

As a ex obeast I find you a fucking bitch. Not because you have gyno, but because you're a little bitch that can't grind 10k to get his bitchtits removed. Stop being a bitch and burden on society and fix your own shit you bitch.

Also you're even a bigger bitch for actually worrying for such a minor flaw on your body. Seriously nobody fucking cares except you, I've had good gfs BEFORE the gyno removal and loose skin surgery and it was waaaaay worse than yours. You're your own little bitch enemy and nobody else.

lol you dont have gyno

done

Body pic was taken after twisting my nipples though. They hang out pretty hard

How can you tell the difference between being fat and having gyno?
Also what is the medical term for gyno? If i tell my doc i think i have gyno he'll just look at me funny

Attached: 1556485212363.jpg (443x455, 33K)

Gyno has a very distinct shape and feel. It feels like a very hard lump when squeezed, almost like a piece of rubber. This pic is not of me, but mine looks exactly like this. It's pretty easy to tell

Attached: photo.jpg (640x480, 29K)

No one cares outside of Jow Forums. WORST case scenario someone might say ur nipples are weird and that’s it

just take cabergoline instead

You look pretty normal youre just self conscious

Lift more.

Pff that’s nothing, I have probably the worst gyno outside of India so relax

That’s not gyno it’s just your pec insert and the way they hold fat.

buncha retards itt

you have gyno op surgery is the only way out

imagine spending years working on your body and not being able to show it off because of something that you had no control over completely ruining your aesthetics
truly a living hell we live in op cant believe these jew fuck surgeons charge $7k for a 1hr max procedure

Attached: 1506846826152.jpg (1900x2650, 164K)

Whoa they only charge 7k? Some jew quoted me 10-15k

I actually have pain in the gyno and went to the doctor today, coincidentally. It's only on one side so I just told the truth, it's gotten tender and the pain fluctuates randomly throughout the day. I have to schedule an ultrasound tomorrow and I'll report back after that.

I also have this but it has never been painful, you might wanna get it checked out

nice tits, faggot

wtf they charge 10k~ for this in murica? had mine removed a few months ago for 2700 euros in a firstworld country by an experienced surgeon. been pretty unreal now that the results really start to show, first time in 7 years i actually feel completely proud of my body

Eat a whole raw carrot every day.

It will begin purging the endotoxin (that causes estrogenic effects) from your body because of the indigestible fiber of the carrot.

Thank you.

My student health insurance covers hormones and surgeries for trannies.
Can I transition from male to male?

Forgot pic

Attached: _20190621_004130.jpg (2160x710, 123K)

looking good man. but u aren't 13%. probably closer to 16%unless ur core development is absolute shite

Lmfao

Fucking faggots just fly to eastern Europe, where it costs 700€ and is done by doctors who are members of European medical society, so there won't be any scam. Why the price is so low? Cuz they make about 3-4k a month, just as much as any nigger makes working in McDonald's back where you live.

Altogether with tickets and expenses you'll spend about 2k, not more.

Turmeric every day.
Look up what it does for you, seriously.
NO SUGAR.
Eat tons of broccoli.
Apparently rubbing iodine on them helps?
I have that shit to from like 13-14 on too, i've been intermittent fasting everyday for about 2 years or so and have seen a large drop over time. It becomes less and less noticeable these days.

Hey! This is a blue board, lady

I had a bit of gyno after going overboard on an anti-hair loss herb. To cure it I started working out even more vigorously, both weights and cardio. My gyno is not visible anymore, just a miniscule amount of hard tissue behind the nipple. On the pro side my nipples stayed sensitive and are almost always hard.

You are close to 17 bf you fatass

stop sucking in your gut
get rid of the fat you have, you're like 20% bf lmao

why is gyno so common in india?

gib milkies

Attached: gib mil.png (778x512, 36K)

brah thats 22% bf lol

It's literally gyno. Comes from gynecomastia.

That is not gyno, your bf is 16-17% lose 5% and you'll probably look good.
Fix your posture, Igor.

functionalps.com/blog/2012/09/28/ray-peat-phd-on-the-benefits-of-the-raw-carrot/

Man I'm so glad my parents didn't let me eat outside growing up. Saved me all these disgusting soi effects

gyno is more "nipple-centric", while regular fat just looks like flab. most people (like OP) don't have gyno

Thats for sure 15+ and up to 20. No way in hell you are 13

Attached: received_241705620063338.jpg (891x625, 32K)