Where my bipolar bots at? How you holding up?

Where my bipolar bots at? How you holding up?

Attached: images (6).jpg (739x415, 19K)

hello there. not doing so hot. just have a table full of salvaged electronic components and half-finished circuits again. pages of calculations. felt really good while i was doing it. can't get into anything now of course. but coming out of depression again.

I know that feel brother. I just got out of a depression as well. Was sleeping 15 hours in the day and wanting to die. Glad it's all over now.

nice, glad to hear man. you ever taken meds or anything? i have but i can't stand them. maybe i haven't tried everything though.

Yeah I'm on meds now (Lamictal and Luvox). I'm positive they make a difference on that the phases don't last as long and my anxiety is much much better. They do make me feel like I've lost a bit of my personality but I think it's worth it of it means I don't make plans to kill myself for two weeks.

Sucks to think I'll never be normal but you have to play with the hand you're dealt. I'm honestly just glad I'm not as anxious anymore. I used to be fucking crazy with anxiety around health, people and just generally being on edge all the time.

I feel the same way. I don't know if I'm bipolar but:

>have a bit of money
>start a project
>run low on money
>start panicking
>can't focus on the project
>lose interest and feel it's all wasted effort

ah that doesn't sound so bad. i could do without the anxiety too. feels so strange when my mood lifts and everything rises with it but i also feel like i'm vulnerable to everything in the world. not making suicide plans is definitely a plus. that gets so tiring, it starts to feel like the only thing you have control over when it gets to that point.

yeah suddenly spending a bunch of money and throwing yourself into something without abandon is definitely a symptom of mania. if you feel like you're in a perpetual cycle where this keeps happening right before you get depressed and want to die you might want to get checked out or at least look into diet and routine changes that help you manage it better. it's also common to become irritable, paranoid, anxious when a high comes on. like you have no "off" switch, the world becomes small and feels like you could conquer it in a day, but also like you've just become some roman emperor who has to constantly look behind you just to make sure nobody is planing on stabbing you with a knife.

This disease is bullshit. Food tastes like nothing and the highs aren't even fun, I just do stupid shit on normiebook that makes my close friends remove and alienate me and then I'm back to being depressed.

>Food tastes like nothing
Explain this to me because I haven't really noticed that.

I'm cutting myself right now because I yelled at my little sister

I'm on medication and the highs and lows are muted. I currently feel meh, but this morning I was depressed. I could be rapid cycling, I'm not sure, I havent spoken with a psychologist or psychiatrist about it.

I would rather not be bipolar, but because I am, I accept my fate.

I don't want to kill myself and I haven't thought about it with any intent that lasted longer than minutes as I'm good at distracting myself with vidya or animu or whatever.

Bipolar is hell boys, I don't wish it upon any of you, but if you suffer from it, what up, hi 5, let's be fucking manic as fuck together.

Just kidding, anyone else really wish they were Neuro-Typical?

I mean yeah but it feels like it's part of my identity at this point so I feel like I'd become a husk without it.

In my highs I'd say I'm ok with it but in my lows I would so anything to get rid of it, fucking anything.

I have bipolar OCD. when I have symptoms of mania I have a huge reduction in symptoms of OCD. I feel normal and it's like a vacation for me.
the problem is that depressive episodes make my OCD feel like it's killing me. instead of thoughts of suicide I feel like I am in the process of dying. I'll be at the store or wherever and I think I'll be in critical organ failure the next morning so why should I waste my time at the store or at work.
it's not unbearable but it's bad for my life. most of my problems come from OCD

I'm very well, thank you for asking, friend! I think that I'm going to go for a run, and then...
...I've changed my mind, I'm tired. I'm just going to sit here. You annoy the shit out of me, by the way. Fuck you.

Dont actually have Bipolar disorder, but i have a question. Has anyone experienced psychosis as a symptom? My sister was recently diagnosed and we were unsure whether she had something else undiagnosed such as schizophrenia or some shit. As you can tell, I know jack shit about this stuff.

I've never had any symptoms of psychosis but I have done a lot of drugs. I can't find the article but it said that dissociatives like ketamine, phencyclidine, and DXM "induce a state of psychosis". if that's accurate then psychosis must feel amazing for the people who have it. I think I would have less worries if I lost touch with reality but I've also heard from people with schizophrenia that it's scary.

I wouldnt think to call it amazing based on my sisters actions. She has reported things like seeing eyes popping out of peoples skulls, seeing shadows in the corners of her eyes and one time when it was real bad, she gathered all the knives in the house and hid them under her bed.

Serious question, what's it like to be like that? Like have no control over ones emotions. Severely emotionally blank here

I'm doing pretty bad, thinking of holding up a pharmacy soon

user if your sister has psychosis she probably (definitely) has schizoid or schizophrenia or another psychotic illness. You do not hallucinate with bipolar disorder

thats what i thought, but dr. google tells me otherwise. Shes also been evaluated but ever diagnosed with schizo just bipolar

I'm doing alright I guess, the meds have me feeling like i'm insanely baseline and boring.

I'm happy you made this thread, thanks OP

Attached: 1467280524295.gif (360x414, 2M)

Also how are you feeling OP?

Also has anyone here been put on Risperidone/ Resperidal? I had a big manic episode which landed me in jail and the hospital about 4 months ago. It's a long story

I haven't had an excuse to be happy yet so I don't know

I cope with drugs/ alcohol but getting my shit straight soon, I hope

manic psychosis is pretty common in my experience

the world it doesn't want me - my dignity is tossed !