Jow Forums has convinced me that white people are no less racist than they were 100 years ago...

Jow Forums has convinced me that white people are no less racist than they were 100 years ago, they just hide it since it now has social and legal repercussions. I'll never trust a white person again. Imagine all of the white people that have smiled to my face and treated me nicely only to call me a dirty nigger behind my back or have racist views they only share on anonymous internet forums

Attached: blackjack.jpg (596x739, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/uhnsat.webm
books.google.com/books?id=zswoV_EHaxoC&lpg=PA81&dq=while a 1944 poll suggested that 12 percent of non-jews appear to be anti-semitic&pg=PA81#v=onepage&q="90 percent of the american people"&f=false
heartiste.wordpress.com/diversity-proximity-war-the-reference-list/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Racism is actually against the rules on Jow Forums. Report and hide racists.

What did you expect? History is tribes warring with each other. No one likes to be around people who don't look or think like them. "Diversity" is torture.

Proof that redditors are flooding into this board

And reality has shown that niggers are in fact niggers and that racism is entirely justified. You are violent, dirty chimpanzees that shouldn't exist in white countries. Even this bitching you're doing here is only possible because of white technology. If it weren't for slavery (the best thing that happened to you "people") you'd be screaming around fires and smearing shit on yourself in some jungle.

You fucking animal.

Literally this. Racism is just a negative buzzword for Realism.

my.mixtape.moe/uhnsat.webm

you got it right
that's the great thing about this place you get to get experienced with not only your own things that keep you isolated from society but the characteristics of others that do so too and know more about how people are bad

Attached: 1551149994236.jpg (192x180, 9K)

Stop driving on heroin and blaming god and the police.

If you're not than one black dude who keeps posting he wants to be in LA daily; then you're just as bad as white/brown/yellow/red people who say they'll never trust a black person.

I've never had so much as even a parking ticket and some incel who is too scared to talk to women is going to tell me how all blacks commit crimes and what have you not.

I fucking hate this place. I fucking hate this world.

you mad nigger? why are you 13% and account for 51% of the crime?

This board is full of hypocrisy. The guys who claim to be social outcasts and complain about traits they were born with that they can't change and get mistreated for are the same guys who adopt extreme alt right ideology.

Yes, this place is a hellhole. But there's no reason to have a negative perspective on people needing to suppress their racist tendencies. Why not realize that it's difficult and respect them for making the attempt?

Also the Illuminati shit its pants over incipient class war during Occupy Wallstreet and stirred up all this white privilege/race hatred shit to get the underclasses fighting against themselves again, so that didn't help. I'm not saying that that's the sole cause, but it definitely aggravated the problem.

>You are violent
Where is your proof that I, personally, am violent?
>you're just as bad as white/brown/yellow/red people who say they'll never trust a black person.
How so?

Then go back to Africa and enjoy tribal living. And ebola.

If there was an iota of worth in you whenever you'd see a white person you'd fall to your knees and thank them with tears in your eyes for dragging your worthless ass out of the stone age. You have done NOTHING but were given EVERYTHING on a silver platter, the whole collective knowledge and effort of an entire race has been given to you basically for FREE, and all you did to repay us was rape, murder and general violence. On top of constant, perpetual bitching. I hope to God the Chinese fucking extinguish you.

You expect something from us? AGAIN? No, fuck you. You had a hundred years worth of time to do something, ANYTHING, and you have done jack fucking shit. You are a nuisance, a plague, a harmful animal. You can't hide shit anymore from us by acting.

>All black people commit crime
>That's racist and not cool

>All white people lie, promote slavery and hate all black people
>Completely fine

Do you really not see the difference?

And this is fucking foreskin, a Taiwanese manhole board; do you expect any shred of decency? Everyone's a cunt and you're expecting way too much if you think otherwise.

>niggers are violent
>but am i violent as an individual tho?

yikes you are one big fucking brainlet

Everything "racial" just aggravates the problem and it's always a scar waiting to be ripped open for the convenience of the elites no matter how much progress is made. It's an innate flaw of every person that can be exploited at any time. So we're just fucked as long as mass media can stir things up.

Ultimately, real merit is what matters, and that can only be proved through objective contest, and individual blacks have proved themselves on countless occasions. Like that black furry FGC champion who ranted about racial/homo bullshit. That was degrading to him, because what was really impressive and vindicating is that he won in an fair and objective contest without any handicaps. He was the champion in a true contest without any other consideration and that will always demand respect from anyone.

That's why I don't care when I hear about wh*tes dying from overdoses in my city.

FUN FACT: during WWII, White Americans were polled and it was found that: "90 percent of the American people state that they would rather loose [sic] the war than give full equality to the American Negroes"

books.google.com/books?id=zswoV_EHaxoC&lpg=PA81&dq=while a 1944 poll suggested that 12 percent of non-jews appear to be anti-semitic&pg=PA81#v=onepage&q="90 percent of the american people"&f=false

FUN FACT 2: [some] people are 'racist' because they have to deal with other races

not everyone can be racist, but the ones that are predisposed to it are more racist when they actually have to deal with other races

heartiste.wordpress.com/diversity-proximity-war-the-reference-list/

Attached: tatu1sml.jpg (432x258, 23K)

and that's why I don't care when I hear about the 10th nigger child for the week getting shot by a cop or better yet, a fellow nigger. You savages are better at killing yourselves then any of us could ever be.

Attached: 1524119403248.jpg (512x640, 44K)

fun fact, niggers are just as racist due to social engineering. Bitch less work more.

We are not here to solve your problems for you. If you think it's so bad here, there are other countries to move to.

>extreme alt right
>r9k
you're actually retarded
I agree with the hypocrisy statement though

you're absolutely right. now fuck off you smelly coon
fuck off you stupid apes

Jow Forums has taught you that people are more rasist anonymous or they are just using the word "nigger" but would not treat blacks different because of the skin colour

Attached: images (9).jpg (260x194, 9K)

give me one reason why I should give a fuck about blacks or want them in my country at all
>protip: you can't

You're a dumb fuck if you think that this site is anything like real life

Think of the kind of person this board, or even Pol attracts for that matter. It takes a certain amount of anti social tendencies to be able to stomach this place, let alone actively want to browse here. A lot of the more vocal in incels and racists here are blackpilled lost souls who want to find a community in misery from the roasties or the Jews or what have you. At some level they hide behind the anonymity because that way theyre not judged, there's no reputation to worry about etc. Of course Jow Forums has always been finding a needle in a haystack of shitposts but the good wuality ones are worth staying for I guess.

t. Been browsing Jow Forums since 2010-2011

What if I just don't like black people?

You literally cant be intelligent, sane and have a good reason to think that way.

You really believe Jow Forums is a representative cross-section of the average white people? This board is for social misfits, and it's anonymous which encourages wreckless talk. The average white American is much more like a redditor than a robot.

it's white people that shouldn't trust you.

Jow Forums is not representative of the general population, only those people with stigmatized views go to Jow Forums. Most people have no knowledge of race realism.

>they just hide it since it now has social and legal repercussions.
Why would it have social and legal repercussions if all the whites in positions of power were racist too?

Dont worry about these guys too much. Most of them are unemployed losers who live in their parents house, dont go out, are too afraid of human interaction (or just socially incompetent). All of them are being idiots here because they are annonymous.
Also none of them have a good reason to be racist and all of their opinions are really uneducated.

I trust you hate those wellfare checks from whitey too then? And for the record, I don't hate blacks, that would be like hating mold.

i just hate ghetto low iq people. white or black. i hate em.

I think it's an American problem. Haven't experienced racism against me in Europe. Except in Poland.

The Jews have brainwashed most of these low iq robots. Racism and segregation are the keys to keeping you sheep in line.

Fuck off, you retarded nigger. People have always been and currently are tribalistic. Look at the Balkans, Rwanda, Japanese Imperialism.

>they just hide it since it now has social and legal repercussions
Yea, and who enforces these repercussions? White people. Idiot.

give me a skinny cute black gf and ill stop being mean

What the fuck does that even mean?

B====D

>basing your opinion of an entire demographic of over a billion people off of a few thousand autists
>Jow Forums isn't white
>what is a larp?

Can you see where you went wrong?

go cry about it nigger

This is why ethnostates aren't a bad thing. If we are all away from each other, we have no problems.
I'm pretty sure we should just send blacks in Europe and the North America to Africa with some milsurp, you have enough white admixture to curb stomp your purebred cousins into submission and situate yourselves as the new ruling class.
I'm thinking American blacks for the soldiering and European blacks for the logistics. You become nobility and lords respectively.
Now, someone try to tell me how this would be bad.

It's bad because it would just leave the darkie question open without a final solution. According to UN there will be over 4 billion spear chuckers in 2050.

Bro half of what Jow Forums is is larping and jokes, you believe that if a whole town or state even decided to lynch PoC there wouldn't be a huge uproar by the general public.

Im one of them so dont talk to me ever again nigger.