How good/bad do I look guys? Could I get a gril or no? How would you rate me?

How good/bad do I look guys? Could I get a gril or no? How would you rate me?

It seems like everywhere on Jow Forums I get called a jew, turk, or mutt, but how do you honestly respond with reason of why I may or may not have the qualifications?

Attached: 1560881166592.jpg (720x960, 186K)

Honestly if you got a decent haircut got your eyebrows shaped up lost a little weight in the face and maybe smiled you might actually pull it off

Start IF and 24 hr fast once a week. Lift and lose weight.
Find a decent barber. Trim your beard down to ~2mm.

You shouldn't even be thinking about it until you lose weight and put on a decent amount of muscle. You won't know your potential until you actually get fit.

You’re ugly and I think you already know that. But I’ve seen hot girls settle for less so honestly don’t stress OP. Looks is a meme that only serves as a topping to an interesting personality

So, but what number from 0 to 10 could I be accurately be categorized as? I personally think I am an ugly piece of shit and could possibly never succeed.

Was your dad a cave man?

Lose weight fren and you’ll look decent

Here's what I suggest.

-Longer hairstyle on top and sideburns dropped down to better balance features
-Nuchal ridge reduction
-Brow implant
-Rhinoplasty
-Infraorbital rim-malar implant
-Jaw surgery (bimax with CCW most likely. This will also help fix your bad head & neck posture
-Wraparound jaw implant
-Increased muscle mass with gym / cycle
-If below 5ft 9", cosmetic limb lengthening for +2.5" height

Dude, stop asking for validation in other people’s point of view about you. Improve yourself both mentally and physically and good shit will come to you. Also looks are subjective; no matter how much someone rates you, you still are worth and should be appreciated.

Honestly to me you're a 5 give or take 2 depending on what taste the person has. Not that bad

Do you live near Jackson, MS perchance? You look like someone I used to work with.

You do kind of like a Turk that's got Slav ancestors

lose weight
lift

Just be confident bro!

I want to feel that nose again my nuts while ur eating my ass out

Id sell you a grill fren. Strickland doesnt descriminate

If you were on a trolley or bus no one would care that you were on it I’d that makes you feel better

You look like a normie. As long as your not a spaz autist you can definitely get a gf. It would for u to actually get Jow Forums tho

Smile! That’s what’s important, ya look nice and seem like a nice guy but ya gotta smile!

Eh you're not that bad. Just work on losing weight, it'll help you a lot not just in terms of appearance but also will make you much more confident. Pay attention to your posture and how you carry yourself.

cut hard then shave the beard. hair isnt that bad but id go for a fade if i were you. After that youd be pretty attractive

you look good,i look like a syrian rapist refugee no kidding

Here's some serious advice:
Get your eyebrows done professionally
Get a better haircut
Trim and take care of your beard better