Why aren't you doing your part to save the race?

Why aren't you doing your part to save the race?

Attached: 1296926296_x_eb7a2144.jpg (450x600, 68K)

i am not white, opie

>i have inherited a smoldering coal
>my descendants will inherit a blazing inferno

Attached: 1551181070694.gif (755x601, 203K)

Because it isn't worth saving

You would have been considered untermensch, and yet you stand to wear that uniform. Absolutely disgusting.

stop projecting kike

dressing up like a faggot is not saving anything

>implying there's anything left to save
We are closer to ruin than redemption. It's time to put three feet on the gas pedal.
If you unplug the clown world from life support we can have Rome again.

Attached: Chile.png (285x285, 131K)

Wow, that didn't take long. And if I were a kike I wouldn't be pointing out the disgrace that you are, rather, I would be deflecting the thread and subverting your attention while demeaning your stance.

Learn your kike tactics at least if you really want to work towards saving your race.

Because I'm a guy, not a girl, and rape is illegal? It's up to white women to save the white race. Or white scientists. Whichever comes first.

Have you ever considered suicide you because you look and sound like a faggot

The native race where I am is utter garbage. The people hardly even have a form; they're like illiterate, violent, amorphous blobs.

Buying property in isolated, easily defendable areas is an excellent tactic. Don't post specifics online, be sure to engage in only local cooperation with other like minded individuals, and always be aware of saboteurs and government agents. Remember, it's better to have 100,000 groups of 5 people than 100 groups of 5000. Spread the government's forces thin and overwhelm them with paperwork. Always be suspicious of alphabet agency cocksuckers infiltrating.

Because I'd rather my race die out than watch it commit mass genocide, just as I'd rather die than commit murder. Say what you want, I have proof the holocaust happened. Not just to Jews, either.

>I'd rather my race die out than commit genocide
Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.

>my race die out than watch it commit mass genocide
So you're basing your whole view around a fairytale? interesting. No wonder they don't teach history anymore.

Whats up with americans / brittish wearing nazi uniforms?
Thought they fought against the axis

Attached: 113656498.png (606x693, 269K)

America fought on the wrong side of the war. Were it not for the Japanese attack, we would have stayed out of it. Fucking Nips.

Attached: 1550248756064-pol.png (1080x1184, 1.19M)

>master race
>that guy
Sorry kid, we only accept Aryan ubermenschs into our army. Not inferior mutts that dye their hair blonde.

Attached: 273.png (476x401, 138K)

Why did we fight them? They were right.

Attached: veie5mM.jpg (539x717, 53K)

The germans wanted to be masters of all continental Europe. They weren't just going to keep to themselves.

They were anti-capitalists. Capitalism is the beating heart of all politics. If you want to get in the way of capitalism, capitalism will annihilate you. Fuck off Nazi.

Attached: 1463039733850.gif (516x402, 628K)

Sorry to admit, but it's based comment here. The white race is just a garbage like the niggers, arabs, hindi, latinas and other scum on Earth. The entire humanity should be wiped out of the planet. Things went too far already.

i dont have anything in common with these goddamn kids

On one hand, so did the Russians and the British. On the other, Europe wasn't our fight and the Germans further removing the Jews (international bankers) would have benefited the world greatly.

You have inferior genes.. Commit toaster bath now to save the race

>so did the Russians
Yeah, but everyone was already telling them to fuck off, and had been for years. Had the soviets tried anything they would have gotten theirs.
>and the British
The British liked to meddle in other countries affairs, but they didn't outright invade and plan to annex The Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark and Norway.
> Europe wasn't our fight
Blame it on Hitler, he declared war first.
>the Germans further removing the Jews (international bankers) would have benefited the world greatly.
They can expel the jews from their country if they want but they had no right to invade neutral countries. They even effectively enslaved Belgians later on.

im a tranny sadly