Any of you fags play any sports?

Any of you fags play any sports?
How has lifting improved your ability to destroy your competition?

Attached: N527NpA.jpg (574x599, 64K)

I LARP, it's hard work running around in chainmail all day

OHH MY GOD IMAGINE THE SMELL

BRAAAAAAAP

OH NO NO NO ...

.... YEE! BRRRRRRAAAAP AHH YES YES YES *FAINTS IN SOCCER PLAYER*

RIGHT ON MY NOSE PLEASE GOAAAAAL! HAHA

Boxing, mainly backyard/underground stuff, it really hasn't helped at all. Conventional lifts don't really improve the explosiveness, dexterity, endurance, or general athleticism needed to perform maximally in a lot of sports.

Attached: 1537394316259.jpg (424x640, 33K)

>mainly backyard/underground stuff

Attached: FFE5E174-18D1-4BCC-8BBC-C52F184B5642.jpg (800x450, 46K)

>I LARP, it's hard work running around in chainmail all day
are you that guy that was in the thailand meetup group?

>low sodium
>salted almonds

Yikes

>Backyard/underground
Hello retard

Rugby. After I bulked and started lifting I was able to put people down easier. Made me slow as fuck though and basically have no endurance

Did the Thailand trip ever happen?

I snowboard a lot but lifting hasn't really done too much. I can get more power jumping but its really unnecessary since jumping as hard as i can usually will make me off balance in the air. Park snowboarding is all about flexibility.

is this the same butthurt retard? do you fags even box and understand the difference between official and unofficial matches?

I box as well, and my coach actually advises additional lifting to people who are too big for the weightclass below and can afford a few more pounds for the weight above. Being bodybuilder big is bad, but you'd have to natty lift for legit years before it became a negative. And even then if you keep your cardio as high as you should, you almost certainly wont get too muscular

/tips fedora

i play football and while it didnt help gettin better endurance or ball technique and my flexibility got even worse i fell it certanly made my upper body stronger for tackles and maybe i can shoot with more power but i wouldnt know i cant shoot anyway im just a defender

Played Rugby since I was 8, been doing PHUL and then PHAT, actually making gains in my legs

When it comes to a scrum they actually have a call "user up" "user hold" because I dictate the direction of the scrum due to the amount of heave I have now.

That's pretty based user

>The difference between official and unofficial practices
What we get is that your some underage twat that basically has fights in the backyard with your school buddies and thinks he's good. It's retarded mostly

I do kickboxing and lifting the traditional way (squats and deads and shit) gave me uber kicks desu. I'm also called the mountain in my dojo because I'm huge and look like that guy.
Generally it didn't help shit with anything else, if anything I have less endurance even though in pure force generated I'm fucking strong.
I used to be able to do hundreds of pushups and kick for minutes in a row, and nowadays I struggle hard with 20 pushups after a training session.

>basketball
>better at defense, rebounding, taking contact, jumping and explosiveness

>golf/softball
>hit the ball farther