Waifu General - /waifu/ #94

The new, better /waifu/ with no shitposters edition

previous:

Attached: file.png (1024x1024, 66K)

vn girls

I love my waifu alita so much bros, i wish she was real

Attached: 1550409111073.png (745x748, 882K)

Posting Kotori Itsuka still, I love her with all of my heart.

Attached: Good Job.jpg (480x778, 61K)

I love my wife.

>Why would someone subject themselves to gacha-hell spending unending amounts of money and time for such blatant waifubait moeshit i dont know.
I mean, I get where you come from, but yeah.

Attached: Marie Antoinette 36.jpg (1200x400, 104K)

I am going to repost this because i want to.
hope you dont mind

Ahh , moeshit.
The very bane of my existence.
Subjecting yourself to such tortures because your dick commands you to it.
This is why i have never been able to be the victim of idolshit and consider gachashit to be the greatest crime on mankind since they stopped selling pop-tarts in my country.
Why would someone subject themselves to gacha-hell spending unending amounts of money and time for such blatant waifubait moeshit i dont know.

I had to cut some lines because then i would be stepping out of line

It is called commitment , you dont prance around like a fag and just get out if shit gets ugly with a spin that would make michael jackson jealous , same reason why blink dagger is disabled on being damaged.
If you are going in and suddenly they turn the tables you have to face the consequences .
Yet another complex mechanic scrapped from lol.
Lucinafag would be the biggest normalfaggot here , imo.
I consider him/her/it a socially well-adjusted individual.

I fucked off once i hit 3500 hours and realized how much fucking time i have been wasting.
Quit it cold-turkey just like CSGO and TF2 and i havent touched them since then.

Meh , i have fucked off from mainstream vidya for a while.
Only autismo games that appease ny autism like Factorio and Starcraft are in my library.

Try to be undisturbee after living among subhuman lolniggers for DECADES.
I only picked up dota to spite them.
>oh hey user do you play lol?
>that casual shitpile? Give me dota or give me death , heathens.

Attached: 62 - erBg8i3.jpg (810x340, 147K)

Julie is my adorable demoness!

Attached: Illustration.png (631x712, 533K)

New images seem good but going to take some getting used too.

Attached: image.jpg (195x260, 15K)

Still loving this wonderful pilot...

sorry for feeling so down right now, it should hopefully be obvious why...

Attached: __latooni_subota_super_robot_wars_and_super_robot_wars_original_generation_drawn_by_satou_tomohiro__ (489x685, 50K)

I will never stop loving you, my beautiful Alice.

Attached: Alice250.jpg (457x728, 105K)

This is my elf wife.

Attached: 1548393938019.png (637x910, 38K)

I love Kass! We're still enjoying our anniversary!

Attached: protect this smile.jpg (1508x1508, 514K)

is this the /waifu/ Reneissance?

Attached: maja.png (562x508, 310K)

I'm not gonna pretend like League doesn't piss me the fuck off sometimes, but I absolutely adore Kayn and he makes it all worth it.

Attached: 49844029_321250098486186_3188797209384983295_n.jpg (480x480, 33K)

Yeah, removing all traces of leahfag.
Kind of like denazification.

Trouble seems to have died down now, here's raising a glass to Honey Kisaragi and her motorcycle.

Attached: image.jpg (1000x750, 139K)

user, the good guys lost.

Mikoto Urabe is really cute and I love her

Attached: 47692052_334635477133440_6571944707099803767_n.jpg (1080x1350, 162K)

>So there is none?
If I had to choose the one it would be this one, I love the whole picture so much, the illumination, the background and how beautiful my Kiyo looks with her lovely and peaceful smile
>I have a "Do it for her" Alice picture but I didnt make it myself. Although I thought about making it myself and changing few pictures
Making your own sounds really special along with selecting the pics so that's why I'd love to make mine
>That doesnt sound very nice but good thing that you are at least immune to that shit
Just my everydya on /vg/ so that's it, how do you feel about lewd in general about your Alice, too much out of character to care about it yourself?

>Why would someone subject themselves to gacha-hell spending unending amounts of money and time for such blatant waifubait moeshit i dont know.
Spent a lot of money to get a png of my waifu on a suimsuit on summer and even if I failed to get it I regret nothing

Attached: kiyo (141).jpg (3458x2075, 1.36M)

giantess is not a niger fetish

Attached: tumblr_p7yu5xQe2d1uxnmhfo1_1280.jpg (1280x809, 125K)

i love rem with whatever botched heart i have!

Attached: rmflwr343.jpg (738x1200, 87K)

I'm glad you're still in the thread. It's good that you're not letting these people scare you off. If you need to talk, or if there is anything I can do, please do let me know.
That's great to hear. So did you have an affection for birds before meeting Kass or did he simply strike you? By affection I mean do you like birds. That's basically what I'm asking.
I think it may be. I think this general will go forward stronger than ever in the coming days. Come thread 100 we will be fully transformed I imagine.

Attached: Smug Kotori.jpg (640x960, 58K)

I love this Scottish tomboy with all my heart. I want nothing more than to spend the rest of my days with her.

Attached: 1534158481348.jpg (1493x2112, 1.5M)

Shut up nazi.
Just look at the beautiful cities of Berlin , Paris and Stockholm.
Would they look better under nazi rule?
top.kek

>spoiler
me decepcionas.
Solo un sucio negro haria esas cosas , che

Attached: nos2.jpg (397x426, 33K)

So you're directly insulting people who's wives are from idol series or gaccha games? You dissapoint me, Urabefag. I thought you were better than this.

If youngster things to stay this way don't mention them just forget about them completely.

You want not fucking youngster.

>Stockholm
>nazi rule
Sweden was neutral

Monika is my love!

Attached: 7lu5ncbuhae01.png (1054x1267, 563K)

I never cared for birds prior to meeting Kass, in fact I didn't care for non-humans at all prior. I have a dog who's my best friend, but that's about it. Afterwards, though, I've found real life birds to be really cute because they remind me of my husband and also have interesting personalities/behaviors. I think I may adopt a bird one day and raise it as our adoptive child.

Attached: D0sXnOAU8AI4WUB.jpg orig.jpg (1024x768, 92K)

Eve better stay away from my man

Attached: 6d353c9e20ecebad50d30965b7dbf589.jpg (564x564, 38K)

Please don't get offended on other people's behalf.

>Afterwards, though, I've found real life birds to be really cute because they remind me of my husband and also have interesting personalities/behaviors. I think I may adopt a bird one day and raise it as our adoptive child.
I think it would be really cool if you adopted a bird and raised it as a sort of child. I asked because I've been fond of birds pretty much my whole life, and for that reason I've always liked seeing pictures of Kass in the thread.

There is a difference between being the victim of the adoration towards a character who coincidentally is from gachashit and being a gachanigger.
If you enjoy those "games" i am deeply sorry for you.

I dont hate waifufags whose waifu is from a franchise that has reduced themselves to gachashit i am just declaring my hate towards such cheap and disgusting scam schemes that prey on the base instincts of man

They sure as hell are fucked now.

Leah's from an idol show though

Ladies and gentlemen, we got him
asdkl;

Attached: rt.png (319x89, 9K)

post modernist architecture (I can't remember the specific name of the ones used in Berlin) is terrible compared to the Nazi one inspired by ancient architecture.
they also wouldn't be filled with brown shits kek

Por mi Kiyo me volveria el whitechad (negro) mas sucio del mundo desu

>So you're directly insulting people who's wives are from idol series or gaccha games?
user we all gachafags hate our games so he has a fair point

Attached: kiyo (35).png (714x894, 640K)

That's understandable. I'm happy when others enjoy my kass posts. Birds are very interesting, they're a lot smarter than I expected they would. Lately I've been trying to do bird-calling, but I'm terrible at it. No bird will ever be as cute or wonderful as my husband, though. I remember when I wasn't exactly used to Kass bird parts, like his beak, and didn't "like it," but now I love every part of him.

Attached: D0tXkVDUYAI6i2o.jpg orig.jpg (1280x720, 209K)

wait what? oreggano

I've never seen a gachafag say "boy I sure do love playing this gachagame"

That's interesting

I developed a bug fetish because of Kayn
I wish this was a joke

Attached: 46016393_434315867100721_8738301024232942881_n.jpg (240x300, 14K)

I love shyvana to the moon and back

That was a good doink i smoked.

Attached: Shyvana 16.jpg (1051x1472, 270K)

I don't hate FGO though.

Attached: 1551626498717.jpg (1392x2048, 810K)

Brutalist architecture.
>spoiler
Based and redpilled

>bug fetish
Ruh roh

Hope you dont end up raping the bird.
No offense.

Basado y esposafuenpastillado

Gacha sucks, League sucks, 40k sucks.
I love you all but I HATE your tastes.

What do you like user?
We could have something in common!

>t. leahfag
why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Mentioning so would reveal who I am!

I am not the Leahfag.

You.. you're not only assuming that there's any chance that I'd project my special feelings for Kass onto the bird, my love and faith to Kass is sexual in nature, and that I'm sexually depraved and immoral enough to rape something, especially something that would die as a result, but you assume that I'd rape mine and the husband who I love's own adoptive child.

How am I not supposed to be offended by that?

I dunno if they count as a fetish, but I did have to develop an affinity for bird/fish parts to spend private time with my husband.

Attached: D0J0NnfW0AA4mMj.jpg orig.jpg (2041x2601, 346K)

If the gameplay is good in the sense that it helps you to spend some time like a casual mobile game then it's good, I feel that way about FEH for example

I feel like it's dead most of the time but I really enjoy the cq even if they are really rare. But I still play it mainly because I like the series getting characters I like rather than the game itself, which is the reason why I started to play this on the first place. Even if I wasn't expecting to fall in love with some oc, pretty sure it was the same with you

>gacha sucks
Rational
>league sucks
Patrician
>40k sucks
Listen here , heretic.

Attached: 45 - YbeEa5h.jpg (247x391, 53K)

I could give you a list of the shit I'm into and we can talk about something from that list instead.

Do it pussy
We're all friends here, no?

Urabefag is very much an acquired taste, I apologize on his behalf.
>bird parts
>wings
good taste

Thank you, I really want to tell my wife that I love her.
That rifle is actually a VZ 98, made by the czechs from german tooling which was part of the war reparations after the first world war.
And my most prized possessions are the limited edition keychains which came from the special edition manga.
Your wife must be a very nice person, Latfriend.

Attached: Ishii_RICO_GLT-1073244993626693637-20181213_075521-img1.jpg (1471x2048, 254K)

why is it always about dissing another over what they like or don't like?
it's like normalniggers doing dick-measuring contests over which fag listens to the least mainstream music.
i fucking hate it desu

Who was even the biggest robot here

Our great founder Gunjy

probably the guy who got forced out for not being like everyone else

Sorry , i misjudged you as a deviant but you seem to be in the sanest spectrum of this shithole.

You have been quite silent , rakkafag

Latfags waifu has a fuckhuge mech.

Attached: 70848273_p0_master1200.jpg (942x1200, 231K)

I'm not into animals. Just bugs.

Attached: 7j3dfm9drooz.png (1024x751, 862K)

It's not dissing, it's more like screaming in a empty room since you can't relate to anyone.

>imagine unironically defending that fag

I've just always liked Fate.
Though I will admit I likely wouldn't still be playing today if not for Marie.

Imagine not knowing how to memearrow

2 am at work, I think about her.

>If I had to choose the one it would be this one
Yeah, this picture is really comfy. Kiyo looks so relaxed.But it's a bit too lewd in my opinion.
>so that's why I'd love to make mine
Will you post it here once you are done?
>Just my everydya on /vg/ so that's it
A bit sad that it's the only place where you can find news about your waifu and your waifu's game.
>how do you feel about lewd in general about your Alice, too much out of character to care about it yourself?
Of course I hate it. But generally it depends on my mood. Today Im in a great mood as I feel such an immense flow of love towards this beautiful girl. I have spent so much time today in my bed just whispering cute things to her, laughing and telling her how much I love her.
Maybe Madotsukiposter.

Attached: DoItForAlice.jpg (1920x1080, 725K)

I'm just gonna go to bed in a bit, will listen to my friend singing her heart out first though.

Bless her, I feel like a proud father at his daughter's school play.

Attached: Leaning.png (3000x3000, 1.18M)

you're seeing your friend as a daughter?

no, not like that. I just feel proud of her for being so good at it, I needed a good analogy

reminder that every game is mediocre in the eyes of our lord and saviour notch

Attached: 2018-10-10_09.45.08.png (1920x1080, 510K)

that's some good shit remfriend

notch is a manchild

Attached: DkqvhomUcAA8UkM.jpg (651x562, 49K)

its ok she loves me more, in her own way

Attached: tumblr_p8e78de3ym1v8gzpeo1_1280.jpg (811x1192, 229K)

shame that he's a sw*dish cuck who ruined the game
on a side note,
wish you all cheerful dreams alongside your waifu.

Attached: e400f48213459c024d580c6212738b592e0cbce8_full.jpg (184x184, 16K)

But he's our manchild.

Waifu, but also wifo
Yeah, none of these nerds even play Minesweeper or Roblox
He likes Dwarf Fortress though

Attached: rakkafeather.png (536x997, 440K)

Impreasive

Attached: 20 - b2uuJPv.jpg (458x359, 55K)

Getting drunk with the wifo.
Though I had actually never gotten drunk, nor have I ever drank any alcohol.

Attached: 67916458_p0.png (2049x1087, 1.08M)

tfw you don't understand anything from previous and itt because you're too old and don't know anything about all these games

I don't like Kayn ships that aren't Kayn/Zed. Kayn is mine and mine only.

Attached: _lol__kayn_x_raast_by_isaki_von_harrowing_dbm0dx8-pre.jpg (830x963, 83K)

I think that I'd still would, what I look foward now are grails for my favorite characters as well

>But it's a bit too lewd in my opinion.
Yeah she usually has her legs uncovered, and that old japanese underwear that makes her seem like she's naked doesn't help either
>Will you post it here once you are done?
Absolutely, I'd love to show my favorite pics at once
>A bit sad that it's the only place where you can find news about your waifu and your waifu's game.
She's used to shitpost a lot so as long as I avoid mentioning her it's okay
>But generally it depends on my mood. Today Im in a great mood as I feel such an immense flow of love towards this beautiful girl
So you're more tolerant depending on how you feel?
>I have spent so much time today in my bed just whispering cute things to her, laughing and telling her how much I love her.
That's really sweet, I often feel the same and I start imaginating that she's next behind me when I tell her how much I love her along with the lovely thing I think about her

Attached: kiyo (744).png (1441x977, 1.81M)

not like the topic will stay on vidya for too long, it fades away always

Ask us some nice questions and you'll see the topic can change preddy fast.

t. pretentious boomer

Not even Minesweeper? I'm disappointed user

What is this thread? Go to /a/

Attached: superthumb.jpg (300x250, 11K)

lol piss off faggot

My waifu is a videogame character though.

Attached: Shyvana 25.jpg (1066x1186, 611K)

/a/ banned waifu discussion about anime characters anyways

Attached: rakkafallingagain.png (500x500, 331K)

Still searching for my waifu. I can't even find 2D love.

Attached: 23032018_1.jpg (753x707, 331K)

do not care notch hater

you can't reach someone you don't know but she can find and reach you
maybe someday

I don't know if I've explained it to you before, but you don't "search" for a waifu. A waifu finds you.

Attached: i_was_born_to_embrace_the_shadows_by_sexykayn_dc5oi34-pre.jpg (837x954, 80K)

I just want to say that i really really love my waifu and i sincerely wish i could kiss her

Attached: 16 - 4LaEYTs.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

My brother.
I feel the same way and I also want to kiss my wife.

Attached: 2nd_planet-1052216095187197952-20181016_081400-img1.jpg (3263x4096, 482K)

How is she your waifu if you dont kiss?

The lips were made for kissing

Attached: cute lips.png (1366x768, 828K)

You possibly have, I've posted ITT once before. Maybe "searching" isn't the right word. How would you phrase that more appropriately?

Attached: 1521941598460.png (749x650, 341K)