Post your pre-workout pussies

Post your pre-workout pussies
For me, it's about 2 Molly pills, some C4 and I wash it all down with some monster.
>Inb4 someone posts water or Gatorade
Get that low T shit off my board

Attached: 20190620_194008.jpg (2896x2896, 664K)

>doing mdma instead of crystal meth

I snort a spoonful of caffeine powder and take 3 adderalls, wash it down with OJ and cold slap in the face

Unironically benzedrex because I'm trying to lose weight

why aren't you smoking freebase caffeine

has anyone tried working out on mdma? that sounds interesting..

Attached: 3D_3_1200x1200.png (1200x1200, 1.06M)

Lately I just drink some coffee. I find it gives me more energy than monster even though I love to sip and pre workout is just men anymore

homemade pre-workout. tastes like acidic piss water but it works. latest iteration I've taken out creatine because I already take 5 grams in the morning.

Attached: WwgxKaU_d~2.jpg (344x222, 31K)

At least you don't roids..you don't?

I imagine you'd fucking die of dehydration

wat?

Mdma is Rich college kid meth
I don't actually recommend this, but if I'm going to a festival and I know I'm taking it, I won't go to the gym for like 2 days before cause I'm going to get a gnarly workout from dancing anyways
Looks menacing
I like my coffee like I like my bulls-black and the wifey picks em at the grocery store
Fixed it for ya, I'm going to assume English isn't your first language
"At least you don't roids, right?"
This or you'd over hydrate without replenishing electrolytes and essentially over oxygenate your blood and die slowly lmao
You gotta drink Gatorade and water when you take it frens

Attached: Screenshot_20190424_at_10.44.30_AM.png (411x394, 222K)

what's all this faggot juice you're trying to sell.

>I like my coffee
I like my coffee like I like my women: strong, black, and not breathing

I know right? OP is one of the plebians who spoil their glorious methamphetamine with a methylenedioxy- group to make their ticket to escaping humanity into a useless, drunken euphoriant.
I pity them.
Fortunately, geeking applies to purists of the amphetamine class too.
Fortunately.

Still no shit-tier coke, thank god

I just take whatever I can get that has nitric oxide in it. Helps me actually overcome what is arguably the hardest part of exercising: Getting to the gym itself.

That's why I think preworkouts are underrated. No, they aren't necessary. They never were. But if you've ever found yourself not feeling up to leaving your house and lifting, preworkout will basically force you out of your seat and make you crave those weights

Attached: whenithits.png (636x824, 613K)

>Not taking a pre-workout combined with nootropics
>Not wanting brain gains and muscle gains
>Taking poverty C4

Attached: IMG_30762.png (1200x1200, 2.66M)

why yes, i only take supplements with names like 'c4' or 'total war', how could you tell?

Attached: 1516912377127s.jpg (201x250, 7K)

Exactlyc which is why I make sure mine has DMAA

butter coffee

Just got off of some shit called psychotic, I recommend it. The only thing that got my hype, excited, and focused, it's probably the closest thing to getting high for me, but I had to stop because it just stopped affecting me. Now I'm back on Bucked Up
I'm gonna keep my eye on this

2.5 scoops lit in a water bottle with half water half red sunnyD

You want some gay 'pretty pink' shit?

I knew a guy that only drank monster while working out. He would puke his guts out, but he unironically thought he was vomiting all of the fat in his belly and man boobs so he kept doing it

For me, it's Bloodrush.

Attached: bloodrush.png (1000x1000, 1.02M)

lol tyler one discount code alpha

anyways is it actually good? It's hyped up a lot

Unironically how well would MDMA or even MDA work as a preworkout?

tastes yummy and gets me hyped the fuck up. if you need a boost before a workout, or you want to able to work longer, id recommend it

bad, you would die of dehydration. just take some at a rave a bring a gallon of water, far more effective for gains and fun

I've taken it twice. Once was pure shit the other was a pressy...

Honestly I think half a dose or if you waited till the peak was over it would actually be pretty based. You'd feel great (some people report feeling very sexual) and music sounds amazing

Attached: 2wq33jk9fjv01.jpg (1200x1800, 112K)

Yeah I want to buy it, at least just to try it, plus I like Tyler so i'll support him as well. Problem is im in Australia so not sure about shipping time and costs at the moment

>die of dehydration
Really doubt it
I'm getting some next week I might try taking 200mg of mdma before the gym and see

I worked out on a small dose of LSD and I highly recommend. It's like super-caffeine with mind-muscle connection

I tried this and the focus is insane. Never realized how different a workout can be with amped up focus

Definitely report back, I wanna know. Might try swimming as smoking a little grass and swimming is god tier

Attached: IMG_20180707_194953_099.jpg (3024x3024, 3.35M)

im not sure but check out the website maybe they have shipping locations listed. and if not go to a fitness store that sells supps maybe the have it who knows. stay alpha buddeh

Definitely will, I'll probably post in a couple weeks.

2 Timothy 1:7

Attached: cross fit.jpg (485x689, 70K)

u too, alpha squad brofist

>I'm in Australia

You'd have to be, because anyone hawking that watered down anal slurpage is obviously shitposting m8

DMAA MASTER RACE

Too hot probably. I tried pcp though, small dose, that was pretty good. You feel like a half God when lifting then.
Also coca tea, that I do regularly.

Two scoops of C4 Watermelon, 2 zinc tablets and 1000mg of pure vitamin C mixed into the pre. Gulp down 400ml and kill it

Jokes aside lads, this is my go to for maximum Pump, Concentration and admittedly.. questioning whether or not I'm having a stroke / Heart Attack.

One Scoop of the Atomic Bomb bout 15 mins before workout gets me hyped as fuck for the workout, skin crawling with a million ants trying to escape my body - Bliss.

When I start training I have a litre of water mixed with the AmiNOxpress for continued pump throughout the hour.

Honestly afterwards for about 2 hours I'm in a god like state - I am literally unable to be sad / anxious about anything.

10/10 use this stack frou about 2 months twice a year to allow tolerance to build up again.

Costs about £50 in total for both tubs FYI

Attached: bestpumpfuckingever.jpg (483x287, 26K)

Coffee and skittles

Attached: 1A15D704-651B-4BD2-B9CC-066E4CC63BD8.jpg (640x640, 71K)

Boogie go home pls

>not knowing that skittles are the best pre and intraworkout snack
Ngmi

Hey Tyler

Based but I’m more of a gummy bear guy.

Garlic and honey

Attached: 1550601818689.jpg (640x640, 106K)