HOLY. FRICKIN. SHIT. WHEN I DO A GOOGLE IMAGE SEARCH FOR "INCEL" MY FACE IS ON THE FRONT PAGE. WHAT DO I DO??...

HOLY. FRICKIN. SHIT. WHEN I DO A GOOGLE IMAGE SEARCH FOR "INCEL" MY FACE IS ON THE FRONT PAGE. WHAT DO I DO??? CAN I TELL IMGUR TO TAKE IT DOWN OR SOMETHING????????????

Attached: pepe.jpg (600x600, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7lJXA
archive.is/0M2O4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

IT'S LITERALLY ONE OF THE FIRST RESULTS. IT'S BECAUSE A YEAR AGO I WAS STUPID AND POSTED A SELFIE ON IMGUR BUT ACCIDENTALLY PUBLISHED IT WITH INCEL IN THE TITLE. NOW IT HAS 20,000 VIEWS

post the pic fag OP
no way am gonna google that shit on my machine

is this you opie??

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (708x609, 619K)

Yup

A year ago I was struggling bad with gender issues (just detransitioned) and I posted crazy things like that

Sorry, OP. The website might take it down if you can prove that you were the one that uploaded it?

Attached: 1542029605697.jpg (1200x899, 157K)

your eyebrows are cute and how did you change your skin color lmao

Avoided the sun, and I had quit estrogen a month earlier. estrogen makes your skin lighter

HAHAHHAHAHAHA
Comment not original

You can file a google dmca, don't know what sort of stuff they're taking down. Maybe even if you can't prove to imgur that you uploaded it, maybe you can still get it down. Call it a slander or something, say you're getting discriminated at a workplace because someone made this false picture of you transforming. I don't know man.

And remember, never post your personal information on the internet, ever. Once it's on here, it's here forever.

the silverlining here is one less pajeet to pop out fucking 8 brown kids

Attached: unknown (1).png (888x1352, 1.41M)

how did you become less brown? what science is there behind this

OH GOD AHAHAHAHAHAHA TRANNY ABSOLUTELY BTFO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA OH NO NO NO NO AAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: biggestgrin.gif (512x512, 697K)

i'm not a tranny anymore. i detransitoined in march 2018, before i posted that pic

well I guess i'm officially an incel celebrity now, now that a picture of myself is next to elliot rodger, eggman, and alek minnasan. AMA

I quit estrogen in march 2018, and that made my skin lighter

Sorry, but you can't reach sainthood until you become a martyr in glorious battle against the normalfags

Can you post proof to confirm that's you? Timestamp? Please, I want it to be real..

no one ever posts timestamps anymore. u know he wont do it, just another bait thread

not sure if i did timestamp right

Attached: 20190303_190145.jpg (1377x1836, 352K)

Quite unfortunate

Attached: F6B68DBE-6C8E-4206-8D1A-3512143DB8C6.jpg (750x1250, 84K)

well at least your cute, shit can't say the same for most incels

Lad, thank you! No one ever delivers anymore.

I'm not an FtM tranny. i have a penis, i thought i was a trans girl for a couple years, then i stopped being a tranny in march 2018 and quit estrogen. that was when i went nuts with the incel stuff since a part of my transition was complex with being a "small meek pathetic manlet" and now i've accepted it's true

What irreparable damage did you do to yourself during your tranny phase?

Can you do me a favor, user?
Can you read me the second pinned post?

Attached: 1546982405130.jpg (400x400, 70K)

fair play. have a good night hope ur thing gets sorted

You're drowning in pictures of the supreme gentleman, took me a minute to spot you.

Attached: 1239693846298.png (194x260, 72K)

>i have a penis
u're still sterile so u can't make tiny pajeets

You're not terrible-looking. You could probably get women just fine. Also, thanks for delivering, my guy. No one does that anymore. Too bad you're about to get hit with the banhammer.

wrong person ogyhvf

kek op you are fucked

Attached: 1551656251524.png (600x600, 803K)

rip

goodbye user enjoy your ban.

I'm sorry, user. I'll reply to him again.

Aww did you report him?

Good lord, an actual delivery.

That's actually really humiliating, you're the third pic for Christ's sake. This is gold; thanks for posting, OP.

it might not be too bad since by the time i start getting into career, i may not resemble the pic anymore. hell I already look different from the pic, im growing out my hair

i'm not sure how much this would impede my social life at college though.

If anyone asks just say it was one of your old buddies playing a prank on you and didn't realize he couldn't delete it.

Permanent puffy nips, maybe lost an inch of final height, I delayed puberty so that I look 4 years younger than I really am, but other than that estrogen did surprisingly little to me.

Yikes. What do you want to do with your life now that that portion of your life is over and done with?

Youre handsome though user, and I normally do not like Indian or Pakistani looking guys. Stop spending time here

I'm currently a sophomore chemistry major in college

well I dont have a social life, i dont talk to anyone, i have no friends, my voice sounds dopey and retarded and stammery, i'm autistic and very weird

Why did you become trans in the first place? Were you memed?

I'm autistic and that made me prone to the transgender cult. first of all, autism causes you to have a weak gender identity, you feel like a human or an amorphous point of consciousness, not a boy or girl. Then the transgender cult tells you "hey, the reason you were so weird and sad your whole life is because you're actually a girl pretending to be a boy! No wonder you don't like sports! No wonder you hate taking showers and don't understand clothes, it's because you hate to be something you're not!"

I also had issues with being "small and scrawny", i hated looking like the Ahmed clock boy

Could you go back to transitioning

bloody hell, you went from being cute for a brown guy to pete doherty (too ugly to fuck unless rich). start eating, go outside every day and hit the weights at least twice a week. non-negotiable.

i'm trying to look more androgynous these days, but i cant wear dresses or take estrogen anymore. family issues

TRANNY ALERT. HIDE, IGNORE, DO NOT REPLY

Attached: HideIgnoreDonotReply_Tranny_Threads.jpg (1177x892, 296K)

Don't need to
You'd be fine twink hon. Get fit like the other user said, but you're probably not going to become a fit bro.

REJOICE, i got imgur to delete it

why would u delete that shit bro? tf

It's not on imgur but it still shows up on google images. Will it eventually go away?

You're cute OP, do you like hugs and cuddles from a 5/10 chubby bi guy?

top kek

tdctyxtyxtkc. ugyfyuf

Attached: top kek.jpg (1418x695, 34K)

>pajeet discord trannies were the ones raiding our threads

DONT WORRY I GOT IT ARCHIVED BRO

archive.is/7lJXA
archive.is/0M2O4

this thread is literally a reason not to transition you reet.

based. thanks. fuck trannies

im not even a tranny. i detransitioned in march 2018. i dont know why im still being called that

once a tranny always a tranny.

>gay people can be incels
WRONG

this. pajeetranny could just go on grinder and get fucked up the ass within 20 min

> Gosh user ur handsome ^_^
> (But I still wouldn't touch you in 100 million years and gag on chad cock every night)

absolutely typical f*moid behavior

>t. SEETHING whitecel jealous of pakichad OP

bitch, I'm not jealous. OP deserves much better than a crusty ass egirl.

Attached: Shri_420.jpg (640x477, 100K)