Almost 50 years old

>almost 50 years old
>dating a chick half his age
>more ripped than 99% of fit
>legally considered a lethal weapon

whats your excuse for not being as bad ass as Pat McNamara Jow Forums?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-20 at 8.03.03 PM.png (599x516, 419K)

I don't know who that is

oh and i forgot to mention
>literally drinks 3-4 beers every single night and still looks that jacked

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-20 at 8.06.46 PM.png (479x537, 512K)

i'm not 50 years old, pretty unattainable standard for a 24 year old desu

ex-navy seal who trains citizens in combat readiness. He was on joe rogan podcast a couple months ago

lol you should be twice his size then and be pulling 10/10 20 year old bad bitches

So some random faggot, i could take out solo

And seems to be a wifebeater with ugly gf.

Dont you dare compare me to this ugly faggot ever again.

lol ok you fuckin dweeb

Attached: average 4chan user.jpg (720x480, 52K)

have had less than half the time but i should be doing better? how does that work out?

say that to my face pussy

He wasn't a navy seal, he was CAG aka Delta Force.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-20 at 8.16.12 PM.png (598x531, 706K)

oh weve got a smarty pants on our hands boys

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-20 at 8.19.20 PM.png (598x525, 577K)

One slap from me will send this old ugly boomer to the after life

NO EXCUSES YOU SHOULD BE PULLING 10/10 12 YEAR OLDS FAGGOT

kek

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-20 at 8.24.50 PM.png (586x354, 418K)

>That beta body language

Attached: 1518554866282.png (370x359, 183K)

Patrician PatMac poster.
Guy is based as fuck.

On a serious note, calling a guy who did SF to CAG a SEAL is an egregious insult.

Navy seal pasta incoming.

Jesus Christ, modern Jow Forums is the most depraved cesspool of barrel-trapped crabs I've ever seen.
How much self-hatred and body dysphoria can you have crammed into your cumbrain that you could conceivably pretend you understand what it means to be "alpha" compared to someone who fucking looks like that and accomplishes more in a slow week than you have since you graduated high school
go to therapy and/or kill yourself, frogposting retard

Takes roids. Has a shriveled cock. Gf is attention whore who is cheating on him.

Pat Mac. Joined the army as a green beret at 18, got chosen to be a spy in the soviet union. came back and tried out for delta force and failed, came back a year later and tried out again and got in. Exited the army in 2005 and worked for some (((agency))) as an instructor but then quit and made his own gym. True warrior. Look him up on youtube, he is swole but mainly does cool functional strength training.

god I remember when fit wasn't 90% coping faggots

lol most people actually dont take roids...i know its hard for low achievers like you to believe but hardly anybody does it these days

Sure thing, fake natty subhuman

PatMac is a bit metal for me, but I like his intensity and that he's no bullshit.
Also, he doesn't say "This is the way to do it" he says "This works, especially for me. Try it out and do the work to find your own most effective method."
>I bet he and Piana would have been bros.

lol.

Stop promoting whoever the fuck this is for money/whatever possible reason. It's easy to be a 50 year old ripped alcoholic when you're on steroids. It's not an accomplishment. Also his girl is ugly and he has 90's Wolfpack NWO facial hair. I would murder this dude on sight if I thought I could get away with it. Murder yourself asap for in someway being involved with this dude/being this dude yourself. out.

Sounds about as real as Blaha. What mental illnesses has he been diagnosed with?

cringe

>It's easy to be a 50 year old ripped alcoholic when you're on steroids
I'd like to be this, I'm almost 50. Where do I find out about steroids? At this point I have nothing to lose. Where do I go to put myself on the path of getting into cycles? I need a primer.

kys forreal. IF you're having to ask this, and this is the forum in which you're attempting to glean info about it, you have no chance. If you wanted to live your best life, and be on cycle (lol no one cycles anymore), you'd be on steroids already. Just give up, the part of your life in which it was possible for you to do well is good and well over. If you're this helpless at 50, you're not turning it around now you fucking loser.

based Emoposter

i've only been at it for 6 months

Jesus Christ. How sad of a Boomer do you have to be sockpuppeting yourself on /fit?

Nothing more cringe than saying "cringe" to valid criticisms with no explanation. No one else finds this shit cringe your fucking loser, just you promotionally posting this dude.

*slow claps*

Chick is ugly af

shut up faggotlord i pull twenty 10 year old bitches a day

School bus driver?

[CLAPPING INTENSIFIES]

lol...FAG

Lol this is a guy who tries to look the part of an operator it fucking fails. The beach muscles, the shitty farmers tan, the ridiculous facial hair, the cope roastie. A real operator is orc mode, they look a little nerdy maybe, but you can tell they have put in the work. Their body is big as a pro bodybuilder but without the homosexual single digit body fat percentage. Blaha has every indiciation of being the real thing, that's what those guys actually look like, not the ones in your libtard Netflix movies. Blaha would fuck this clown up SO BADLY, lol I can't even breathe thinking about it. What a perfect little unicorn, 50 with that facial hair. Someone get Blaha in here to set the record straight.

Please go back to Jow Forums you insufferable faggot

>Post body.

literally blaha who? Pat McNamara is verified you dipshit

Imagine being almost 50 years old and not developing any social skills at all or a network of friends
>inb4 wdytwa

Jason Blaha, look him up cuck. He's a veteran of the powder wars unlike stolen valor pat literally nobody McNamara

I have fantastic social skills, my friends abandoned me so that I would become a high-class businessperson but that was a misguided attempt. Now I don't care about people so I'm just going to google steroids and find out so that I can be like Stallone at 70.

Can't post instructions cause I'll get banned but get bitcoins and lurk around the fraud threads and r/steroids

My advice be conservative. Steroids are like cheating you don't need a ton to look amazing

I would love to see you say this to Patrick McNamara's face.

But you never would.

Blaha would

>Pat McNamara

Attached: gey44.jpg (620x259, 13K)

OP frauding cuck isn't worthy of watching Blaha, I wish you hadn't mentioned him.

>dem legs...
Sudoku tier

Attached: 1492214962261.png (287x400, 245K)

Blaha is bullshit. Pat Mac is legit. Plenty of pictures, others in the community who back up his stories, actually a pro in all his shooting videos. Blaha has nothing but his big mouth.

Incels like pic related took over this board unfortunately.

Attached: 20190607_193340.jpg (500x750, 205K)

>he fell for it
user, I...

Attached: 1551305840407.jpg (1830x1830, 1.28M)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

Attached: zhNE2xxSEL50DF6iwyj4faJt2qrMGmYf2V2QRokzBV4.jpg (339x235, 12K)

Imagine thinking 3-4 beers is something much

Classic case of mid-life crisis.

Yeah I'm not looking to bulk up like some veiny retard. I just want to extend my virility.

>seal who trains citizens in combat readiness
LMAO this is classic bullshit. There is no things military guy can teach citizens.

>dating a chick half his age
If I do that, I will be jailed.

Let's say you had low test levels. You could then get a doctor to write you a prescription for test. Taking estrogen before being tested is an ez way to have low test

And the best gainz are made in prison, user.

>dating a chick half your age is somehow alpha

yup, roiding to shit and fucking 20 year old children at 50 is way more alpha than having a family and being a mature and mentally stable man

Kevin Nash

Holy fuck stop embarrassing yourself you clearly have severe mental issues.

Congrats on your maturity and mental stability man.

Attached: soyboy2.jpg (1564x1564, 168K)

>navy seal
Retards like you are why SEALs get all the fucking limelight
He was in Delta you fucking brainlet

Thanks but I'm not 50 years old. I also don't plan on being an alcoholic roider with a chip on his shoulder lol.

Also are you implying only basedboys have families? I hope you're under 25

>on TRT
>severe PTSD and TBI from being part of America's number 1 assassination squad
>fanbase consists of overweight boomers with a power fantasy like you

nah I'm good.

It's over for you man. You're gonna be a bitch forever. Unless you're just a salty post wall hoe.
Fucking imagine criticizing a man for getting young, prime women. Absolutely unbelievable nu-male society has managed to create such eunuchs without even cutting their balls off.

are you jealous?

Attached: Daddy.png (792x591, 829K)

He's jacked and all but god damn is his gf ugly

>90's Wolfpack NWO facial hair
Based. OP should've mentioned that as another of his credentials.