I don't think he did anything wrong

I don't think he did anything wrong.

Attached: off the wall.jpg (1500x1500, 329K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ELvQ3bxPW_0
youtube.com/watch?v=rgKkIci_f1U
youtube.com/watch?v=FEPW--8y8aI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I don't think he did anything wrong.
what about all the children he raped?

How is it that he was never convicted and found innocent but people still say he did it
There is no justice in the west. He spoke about American injustice himself, specifically

Bullshit, like hell he did. Over the years, I've come to concur very much with that one Paul Mooney quote about MJ: him being some predatory pedophile would have made him damn closer to normal than what he actually was.

Attached: Mike-Moonwalker-michael-jackson-22206708-720-624.jpg (720x624, 104K)

How about that one kid who could identify a mole on MJs dick?

i agree with this too. pedophiles are deviants and it seemed like there wasn't an evil bone in his body, no deception, no trying to hide the truth. he was just too sensitive for this world.

This album is great. Title track is on my pop playlist and prolly will be forever

I think he was a pedo. And also I think he was not. I allow the two possibilities. He had anything to be a pedo. He was abused as a child and never grow up. So he had sexual affection with young children like pedos do. But he was also a great dude, so I doubt he had made a move against a child. But he could. So, I believe in both. Why? Because doesn't matter to make that judgement.

Attached: maybe.webm (500x340, 627K)

I also don't think he did anything wrong.

Attached: twitter_profile2_400x400.jpg (400x400, 30K)

>all
it was one accusation, and the kid came out a few years ago saying that it was all a lie that his mother made he tell when he was young to try to get money from MJ.

He named the Jew and thats why the kikes still want to fuck with his legacy even after his death.
Fuck Jews. RIP MJ.
Vic did nothing wrong.

This is why he became known as a 'pedophile'.
youtube.com/watch?v=ELvQ3bxPW_0

Jew me, sue me,
Everybody do me
Kick me, kike me,
Don't you black or white me
All I want to say is
(((They))) don't really care about us

Attached: 3A2E439600000578-3916398-image-m-9_1478623076933.jpg (306x478, 38K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rgKkIci_f1U

Was this album actually superior to Thriller?

>When I asked why he didn't live on his own like his brothers, rather than at his parents' house, he said, "Oh, no, I think I'd die on my own. I'd be so lonely. Even at home, I'm lonely. I sit in my room and sometimes cry. It is so hard to make friends, and there are some things you can't talk to your parents or family about. I sometimes walk around the neighborhood at night, just hoping to find someone to talk to. But I just end up coming home."

Was Michael the most famous robot?

Hey I dont want to shit on your post because I respect your right to be a dumbass, but shit like this is the reason noone respects psychology.

The man was tried in a court of law, the victims admitted they were coached, and here you go "hurr durr he had a bad childhood and killers have bad childhoods".

OJ Simpson was found not guilty too and he was as guilty as sin. Let me ask you this; would you leave your children alone with Michael? Would you let them holiday with him at Neverland?

MJ was based as fuck

Attached: 1496325658025.png (891x1067, 630K)

>OJ Simpson was found not guilty too and he was as guilty as sin
No he wasn't, shill.
youtube.com/watch?v=FEPW--8y8aI

I will sit down and watch this. I'm assuming you're black?

Of course he's a pedophile.

It's part of the "10 undeniable facts about the Michael Jackson case". But no one knows if he actually molested these kids or if he was a passive pedophile

can't wait till i'm 70 and MJ's secret files are released and this is proven. thanks user for this idea

Attached: smile.png (600x489, 26K)