Black fitness general

Thread for blacks, browns, and the non edgelords of Jow Forums to talk about fitness, future, and life

I know enough of you are out there

Attached: gdb8hog9olh21.jpg (350x477, 20K)

N

brehs I need an N-word pass preferably with hard R

how do any of you guys get laid

I'm in a 90% white college town unfortunately, and it's simply virtually impossible to get laid whatsoever, despite the fact I'm ripped and can hold a convo

I genuinely wish I went to an HBCU

I'm half white half brown and neither group accepts me, do I qualify for this club?

Dont you do this to my thread you son of a whore
Saying the n word is cringe i barely even say it unless im exclusively around other blacks

>around other blacks
>other
>blacks

N

Im in the same boat user, not raised in afro american culture but still black
I get laid just fine but it was definitely easier when i was 18-22

Surprise?

i love you user. im half whitoid and half beaner and feel the same

Attached: dozens_of_us_arrested_development.gif (385x215, 1.73M)

That's why i made this thread!

>18-22

I'm currently 20, will be 21 in 6 days. Please, tell me. I have to know. What are the tricks? What worked? What kind of women were the most receptive to you?

You made this thread because yoy aint go no job and just figured out the whitemans gift known as the "personal computer"

fuck off nigger

cringe

AHEM. I'm gonna say it!

I drank a lot and mostly hung out with my rugby team or film student friends both groups were outgoing and liked drinking and going out and stuff. Honestly i don't know what works, i'm not very ugly so that helps

don't fucking say it, i swear if you taint my wholesome fucking thread i'm going to call the internet police

You're part of the problem, stop saying it all together.

N

forgot to answer the most receptive question but for me it was art hoes since i was/am kinda in that scene

relax, i think saying it while i'm clowning with my siblings while we are together is fine

I'm a white boy who is fucking a black girl. I don't tell her this but when I need to cum I think about being a slave owners son and fucking her like a slave.

In this fantasy we become close and it infuriates my father. Our love becomes a secret but I take every opportunity to fuck the shit out of her in secret. Hey slave father is also displeased, and even more so when my father sells her to a cruel horny slave master across state.

Our last fuck is passionate. She cries, I cum buckets. Then I find out she is pregnant before she is taken away

just remember to separate whites and jews. we're all middle class here and there's no reason for us to hate each other, despite constand media propaganda to the contrary. not even a poltard, just a chill dude.

this is terrible advice. why would anyone in this thread relax?

Same bro
These thotties hate us, and I can’t fuck a black chick, I wont

okay I wont.

Did you know that Rugrats had a heavy Jewish influence? I never remembered, but the main family is half Jewish and in several episodes they retell Jewish myths

Interracial dating is gross senpai. As Muhammad Ali said, you're a hater of your people.

brown user here
how do my fellow people make it in the city filled with white people?

kinda fucked up but also kind of hot, idk user. Sounds like you might be with a black girl for the wrong reasons. I hope your relationship works out!

watch black romantic comedies. not low budj or tyler perry but like some vivica a fox or kerry washington or even queen latifah shit. you'll come home.

By going to whatever brown shithole you or your progenitors crawled out of.

what's wrong with fucking a black chick? i feel like you just hang around the wrong people

Why listen to a nigger?

get out of your head, white people have no problem with brown people. we fuck with you because we know it bothers you. if you don't give a shit it's not fun anymore.

yeah I know about that cuz I watched it on nickelodeon, that doesn't matter, my church literally celebrated jew holidays like passover and hanukah. the difference is that pasty skin + curly black hair + cut dick = not raised in an equally inclusive ecumenical tradition.

Being black doesn't make him wrong. He was proud of his heritage.

You should unironically write a play about this it would be like a version of romeo and juliet this idea has potential!

I legit wouldn’t mind a nice black qt, but most of them are ugly, loud and annoying. I’ll take a look tho.
I go to an Ivy and play a sport there, what other crowd would I need to chill with? I’m in the 1%.

i just meant as far as black people go, but i'm guessing you don't hang out with any black people and that's fine as well! just realize they don't all fit into that stereotype

It's not a reason I'm with her, but I like dominating girls to begin with and it just adds to the sex. Of course in the fantasy it starts off with me taking it by force but she gradually learns to like it. Especially since I'd cuddle her and feed her well after. Even get her new clothes for the fields too

Whites are scary

yea m8 write this into a movie it's a solid idea, might have to tone down some parts though

hot

Attached: 1559982352264.png (530x701, 578K)

Pls no timestamp

You may be right, I got my guys on the team but outside that, not many negros.
I’m tryna break into the art hoe scene but I’m not a skinnyboy twink so it’s hard.
I might be shallow, but I legit have known like 3 black chicks that I consider attractive.