Pull-up thread: NO HALFREP edition

Pull-up thread, last 5 digits are the number per set that you do. Hardmode: add the largest digit to all your sets

for brainlets if your post number is you do 1 set of 6, 1 set of 9, 1 set of 2, one set of 3, and 1 set of 5.

be sure to hit them deadhang boys. no kip no halfreps for that scapular activation

Attached: BC4C7DED-B31E-495A-8D58-E333125C1EA4.png (383x384, 15K)

rolll

roll

How do you do a set of 0?

you don’t, i guess

rollllll

ROLL

Rolland

Ayy

Attached: 1561047484876.png (540x354, 293K)

Fuck off reroll

Roll

i can do max 15 strict form, 19 m

roll

roll

this is shit i want something else

Cakewalk. I do 5 sets of 10 every other day. Rollin.

roll

oof

pulling up easy street

What's the best way to build bigger muscles with pull ups/chin ups? I don't care that much about numbers, I just wanted to look bigger
Rolling still

I do 3x15 daily.

Wider back and bigger forearms is pull-ups. Bigger biceps with some back is chin-ups.

Scratch . To get bigger add weight.

roll

rollerinno

Roll

vary a little bit, do them wide as well, and add weight to keep the reps in an hypertrophy inducing range.

roll

cakewalk but roooolll

rolin

just adding to this, the climbing grips for pull ups will hammer your forearms more than the bar grips.

roll, cuz even hardmode would only be 5x9 lol

Put me in coach

Not a big deal fag

roll

oof

roll

im such a fat shit i can only do 2

Rolling for 99.

Attached: CDB48150-F73D-4AD5-B918-C53A7EB075EA.gif (320x206, 424K)

lol

roll

roll

Attached: 287.jpg (2500x1650, 360K)

10 reps, moron

Fuck it I'll work em in today as a toner

Attached: 3u2AL3Zc2wA.jpg (923x1080, 258K)

Is she a hobbit? Why are her feet so hairy?

roll

Do you guys recommend using assist bands to get better at pull-ups? Chin-up max is 5 and pull-up is 0. I don’t want to do pussy negatives.

roll
lose weight

Yes, use an assist band. Lose it as soon as possible.

I disagree with this opinion, maybe it's tailored towards an obese population? I weigh 150lb and can't do many pullups with full extension, so I use a resistance band until I can.

kill me, pete

I'm 175 at 5'10". Just don't have a lot of practice with pull-ups and need to train on them ASAP.
Exactly.

How do I use my back more when doing pull-ups instead of just my arms?

Roll up

rollin stone

Roll

Wider grip

ROLLLLL AAAAAAHHH

ROLLAND

how do I know if I can build more muscle with calisthenics if I feel I’m in a plateau?

Roll

Rolll

Cope

roll

roll

Fuck why cant i do pullups properly like i thought i was doing it but turns out i wasnt going all the way down.