Remember the man who stood in front of his girlfriend, to protect her from gunfire in the Colorado theater shooting...

Remember the man who stood in front of his girlfriend, to protect her from gunfire in the Colorado theater shooting? Well this is a photo of his girlfriend with her new fiance.

Such a gentleman to throw away his life so that some whore he dated for a few months could go on to forget all about him while she fucks Chad every night.

A true hero.

>nydailynews.com/news/national/aurora-shooting-died-bullets-sweeties-article-1.1119395

Attached: 1561086448692.jpg (500x500, 47K)

Were you expecting the women to stay single and in mourning forever because of that?

yes, exactly. He was a gentleman for m'lady, so she should live the rest of her life as a widow

have sex

Attached: 0509702A-185A-4ACD-BA19-2361754C34EA.jpg (970x580, 107K)

Is he on a low carb diet? Why are you posting this on fit you buttmunching asscrab

That guy is ugly as sin.

Also "taking a bullet" for anyone is the most beta shit you can do unless it is your child

You're weak as hell.

She should remain celibate and pine for him everyday. No man can ever compare to the one who sacrificed his life for her.

sikes

It's been how many years? What's she supposed to do, be alone forever? Christ you incel types really are just as bad as fucking feminists.

Only a real man can take bullets for women.

Attached: JQX67EUJMY3XVEPCSSPDQZGZRY.jpg (960x640, 158K)

Cowards have more children than corpses, dipshit

Survival 101

Scenario: You are walking home from a nightclub and you see a guy punching a girl in the parking lot. You are the only one around and he is really going at her. What do you do?

(The answer to this question tells you everything you need to know about someone btw)

ok?

She'll move on.

You're a complete shithead lol

Pull out my phone, record it and put it on Snapchat. Then go about my business

film it and put it on worldstarhiphop

And you jerk off to hero fantasies.

I bet you have imagined the world ending and you and some 7/10 "surviving" together and falling in love

>that guy
>chad
pick one

Try to at least get him off her so she can run, then inevitably get my ass kicked because I have rheumatoid arthritis

It happened 7 years ago. I guess she was supposed to just give up on dating forever? Weak bait.

No, but I come from a military family and I served 4 years myself. People like you are scourge of the earth, and unfortunately the norm today.

WORLDSTAAAAR

What do you expect her to not move on for the rest of her life? Fuck off.

That guy died a hero, which is more than any one of us cunts right now. So shut the fuck up and hope you can go out in such a selfless and glorious way.

Yeah so why are you hanging on to the old ways? At this point you're dying for minorities to get more of your tax dollars and have 6 kids

>(The answer to this question tells you everything you need to know about someone btw)
Lmao, it tells you which of your friends are action heros in their heads. The number of people who think they would step in vs the number who actually would is 100 to 1.

>I was like um so depressed and then Chaddie appeared out of nowhere and helped over come my PTSD TEEHEE :)

Attached: 1475158403680.jpg (908x811, 219K)

Where did you serve? If you're younger than 80 chances are you were involved in a conflict that did nothing but cause unnecessary civilian death.

Its was probably something to do with the church and Gabe Newell and trying to compare a massacre in a video game to a real life event..Im not eating meat just to make a point that if nothing is hurt it doesn't really matter that much as long as mental health is there.

>Tall and pretty
Tall maybe

She probably deserved it

>Chad
Because what, he's tan and not short? The dude is very average looking. Incel boards have poisoned your mind mate.

You mean every war since the early 1800s?

Came in here to say this.

Maybe yell out that I called the cops.

How incel are you faggot? Should you be alone forever because somebody died for you? Sage and reported.

It's probably her abusive boyfriend she wont leave because deep down she loves the abuse. If you try to break it up and the cops show up she'll take her boyfriends side and you go to jail for assault. This happens all the time. Never white knight bros

I think our involvement in the first two world wars was pretty clearly justified (though admittedly self serving). Since then, we have always played the role of foreign invader.

sorry, but this made me laugh

Walk away, maybe call the cops. Doing anything else is for LARPers.

Who took this picture?
I hope this bitch didn't ask someone to take this.

Call the cops and leave. As a salary man the risk to getting my own teeth punched out and losing my income aren’t worth it.

Pull out my dick.

My dad got stabbed in the lower back by a chick who was getting FUCKED up by her spouse because he started fucking him up.

3 people went to the hospital that night, 2 in icu.

Explain how our involvement in WWI was justified?

clearly the redpilled move is to pull her on top of you and use her as a shield and survive.

Her bf

damn OP you're cringe as fuck. Who gives a shit you beta fuck

Help him

this girl is already fucking another guy...probably was before her dude died...good staged photo OP though really makes the heartland feel good

We were on the side which was repelling a foreign invasion. Seems pretty cut and dry to me.

Such a feminine response

Nigga if germans had won, earth would be so much better. Dead kikes, leftist and communists, breakdown of subhuman English and French faggots which in turn allows germans, Turks and austro-Hungarians to rule. Prussian rule germans are based and had the right idea. No Arab state, no jew state, Russia basically destroyed or very least not communist. USA never becomes a world power, etc.

Probably her mom and then she uploaded it to fb for some validation points

Yell that the cops are on the way and proceed to record for evidence

They can do it but they shouldn't. Very difficult to assess it after all the wars we went through...there just gaming.

her new (black) boyfriend is taking the photo

If the Germans had won WWI, there never would have been any Nazi party rise to power, you god damned retard.

>What do you do?
Hold her arms.

>Nigga

Attached: 1523681206475.jpg (480x360, 15K)

being an alpha male involves the caring for others

She probably voted for the greens anyways so I don't interfere and let her get raped. Dumb whore gets what she deserves.

Ok, you're one of those. I thought you were like a history buff who had something meaningful to say. Cheers.

how big is he?

How was it our problem? People like you are making us the type of fuck to take a bullet for some rando.

Run lol. You dont know if it is a setup to rob you. Plus if you ever call the police for this type of stuff theyre there insanely fast. There are a lot of risks but no reward in this situation.

Lol nuts. Another reason I wouldnt go near them.

Not going to lie, that is fucked on so many levels.

I'm so fucking sick of incel thread shit on Jow Forums It didn't used to be this bad. It seems like half the board now doesn't work out or came straight from r9k or pol

Please tell that to the people in the armed forces who've done that to protect your sorry ass

>dying in some desert shithole protects anyone

You're a bluepilled moron. Why sacrifice your life for someone that you don't even know, at no benefit to yourself? I've never understood why this shit is expected in our culture. The other dude is right, giving your life up for your biological kid is the only thing that makes sense.

This other dude
Is correct. Its insane how often this happens in situations like this. If a woman is in that situation chances are she put herself there and she will drag you down into her bullshit if you try to step in.
Just call the cops and report the incident and then go about your business.

>guy stands up yelling “come at me bro” during the Las Vegas shooting
>instead of helping others evacuate
>all those other useless people in Aurora
>that one fag who blocked off one door in Pulse and blocked off a bunch of others fags from escaping and got them killed

Can’t imagine being a useless shitbag in such a situation. Hope you faggots either carry a gun or have medical supplies on you or better yet, both.

You can’t punch somebody eight yards away from you and you cannot treat hemopneumothorax with your 1 rep max diddly.

Attached: 234D86AB-ECA6-4903-8ACC-C6C37E81FF5B.jpg (1022x545, 280K)

Pull out a gun, threaten him. Not sure I'd be able to pull the trigger, even if he did stop hitting her and start at me. Tbh, I'd probably run away while pissing myself at that point.

Fair point. The lack of real wars has made us all soft. WW3 can't come fast enough.

That does not invalidate anything he said.

America was not the military powerhouse then that it is now. Our national security greatly depended on our alliances. Virtually all of our strongest allies were in the brink of being conquered. Our problem.

How is this Jow Forums related

>Killing Iraqi peasants on the other side of the world
>Gets shot by an Iraqi peasant
Thank you for your service

Wrong.
It involves protection. "Caring" implies emotion, and emotion is irrelevant and a waste of energy.
Also, since we have a higher conscious protecting others at the cost of one's own harm can easily be seen to be a poor choice.
You can protect one person and get harmed, perhaps killed, thereby severely limiting or extinguishing your potential to help others in the future.
Or you can pick your battles and potentially protect a number of people.

I don't do shit because I'm wearing flip flops