If I'm dating a single mom I actually really like why shouldn't I knock her up...

If I'm dating a single mom I actually really like why shouldn't I knock her up? Feels like the only based way to date a single mommy. Might as well even the score

I actually wanted kids long term so I'm seriously considering doing this why shouldn't I brehs. And her kid is a girl so no wife's son meme.

Attached: image0.png (786x1123, 310K)

Rolling
Don't fuck with a single mom OP, that's the trap

Single moms are cancer

abstain from the mom

But I would be trapping her. I want at least 4 kids.
But her puss is tight and she looks nice. Wat do brehs. I still want that puss.

ROLLLLLING

if you think shes someone you can be with for atleast 20+ years straight and think you can raise the child as your own then... still think hard on it.

I could unironically deal with her long term 2bh

Somebody stop me because if nobody does I'm blowing a huge load into her this weekend

heh. rolling.

Use her for sex but don’t heavily invest your time or money in her. Most women are just cum dumpsters to me.

How is her relationship with her ex?

You can't trap a woman because they dont pay the child support and they take the kid and all your shit not the other eay around. Plus she can kill it at any time she feels like changing her mind. Getting a woman who you can't trust pregnant is the worst thing you can do in 2019

dont care about your stupid thread just rolling for gigachad

There is a reason she isn't with the father, and whatever reason that is, no matter whose "fault" it was, she made bad choices in life. She will do it again.

Attached: 1453154324553.gif (500x300, 1016K)

Dated for 8 years or something like that , broke up because he was a bum

Like I said I'm willing to put a couple in the oven I'm not afraid of children just as long as they're mine. The girl herself isn't a bum
How do you use a single mom for sex? Eventually she's going to want to get serious, it's different than using a regular girl for sex

Okay that's a good point. Guess I'll just use a condom. Still feels cuckish not putting my seed in there though

It's the only point that matters. Hit it and quit it.

Yeah but what if I want to keep hitting it. FWB is a meme everybody knows it.

Why does it matter though if user wants kids? Do you really think you need to be married to have a family? Or OP could just marry her down the line after she gives him one or two. What do you think the ancient Greeks and Romans did. Those niggas built civilization

Then condom, but for keeps find someone that hasn't proven to be a Trainwreck.

They got conquered by the Muslims and their olive skinned rape babies are all that remain.

Attached: lucy-lawless-xena-warrior-princess-2.jpg (962x1200, 367K)

>cringe
raising another man's spawn
>cringe but based
producing more spawn with single mon
>based and redpilled
11 children, married religiously not through state for welfare fraud, boating accident with original father of first child

TBF byzantine empire got conquered by Persian/turk not Arabs. Italy and Greece still around

Rolling

4 please

>why shouldn't I knock her up?

Because she's already been through the court system for getting a man's money, knows how it works and already has a lawyer. When things go bad you're supposed to try to work through it, but for her there is no fear of the uncertain. She knows that if it doesn't work out then the law is heavily in her favor. She's seen it happen. Hell, she's partially living off of another man's money while she's busy fucking you. If it's happened once, what makes you think it won't happen again?

>he was a bum

No he wasn't. This is an excuse - she would never put herself in a bad light for you, so she's making shit up.

if i get trips you must fuck both the mother and the daughter or your mom will die in her dreams

Even if he was a bum, SHE WAS THE MORON WHO DECIDED TO HOOK UP WITH AND GET IMPREGNATED BY A BUM.

rollan

And people don't usually change the type of people they date so if he was a bum, OP is probably also kind of a bum who she would break up with for being a bum.