When did you reaIize you don't need sex or a gf to be happy?

When did you reaIize you don't need sex or a gf to be happy?

Attached: 33944_medium.jpg (1024x576, 36K)

after I finally got a gf and sex
the happiness was within me all along, I just needed a change in perspective

I haven't, but I hope that if I lie to myself every day it'll eventually trick my mind into thinking it's true.

When did you realize you won't be happy even with sex or a gf?*

When I realized I'd never be happy with anything

I definitely don't and have never felt a great sense of need for one, I know that when I find one that is right then they are who I am going for, almost all girls who went to my highschool were cunts who I would probably just fuck and leave, there was only ever one girl I REALLY liked but she was practically asexual. I still feel that underlying feeling of want for somebody to love but I can look past it easily.

When I got a gf and sex and realized my problems were still there because I was broke

Better question: When did you realise you'd never happy and all of your opinions and copes were a facade to stop you realising what you already knew?

>being unironically depressed
imagine

When I got a flashlight and realized that I might be an introverted aspie but I make good money as an electronics engineer and I can buy and the computer parts and AAA weed that I want while occasionally having filthy threesomes with young prostitutes who will do ANYTHING for money.

Used to feel that way then when I hit 23 the lonleyness hit like a truck.

A while ago. Not so much a feeling of happiness but a lack of longing. It's still rough on some days, though it's more of a melancholic feeling. I guess it's the best we can ask for.

When I had gone six years without sex, touch or basically any human interaction.

When I realized all relationships are nothing but than scams and business transactions where you get nothing out of it.

Yep, even approaching a woman is just so that she can have the advantage over you.

when i realized that i want a BOYFRIEND
i wanna cuddle up with a big strong man and I wanna kiss him all over while he's holding me with his muscular arms

>When did you reaIize you don't need sex or a gf to be happy?
I do need those to be happy, but getting those won't automatically make me happy either

I haven't.
I need physical intimacy just as much as I need emotional intimacy.

when I realized I was never gonna be happy regardless.

Attached: 1546386071989.jpg (600x600, 28K)

I can confirm I had power over the women that approach me. I could reject them or date them to have the power in the relationship. women trust me enough to be vulnerable with me but unfortunately for them I am very hard to get.

this feel is originally too much

Did a legit cost-benefit analysis for me personally and the results weren't even close. Single 4 life.

When I started taking Judo classes

it's not as fun as normfags make it out to be. Who would've thought....

Having an intimate relationship is an essential part of the human condition, I can't be truly happy or fulfilled without one.

Yeah people always say its a mans job to approach, when in reality woman just have so many options they don't have to and it allows them to be the one in control from the very beginning. That's why woman flirt while expecting the man to get the hint, its their way of luring you in without giving up power. Its all a fucking game.

when i became NEET and realized i need to retire to be happy, and having a gf is just going to get in the way of that