What ACTUAl defense is there against a pitbull attack

I live in a very vibrant multicultural neighbourhood and all the melanin enriched brothers have pitbulls. They are extremely aggressive towards people and other dogs. It's not a question of if, but when, for when i'm going to be attacked by one. I live in cuckistan so cant carry a gun or knife so what do. I've heard that grabbing their forelegs and pulling in opposite directions can snap their sternums but if one of these things is lunging at my throat how the fuck do i grab its legs

Attached: break-up-pitbull-fight.jpg (2048x1163, 487K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=226&v=zWZbpgghp8A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

one of these dogs is shot point blank TWICE and doesnt die. pitbulls are literally unstoppable killing machines
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=226&v=zWZbpgghp8A

A gun

Assuming you cannot carry mace or an extendable baton?
Before it makes contact, well timed kick or underhand swing to the throat.
After, go for the eyes.
Choke them out.

Imagine being this paranoid. Reminds me of a roommate who carried knives with him everyday because he was worried about getting jumped.

Just run if you think you're about to be attacked by a stranger's dog. Don't escalate, get away and call the cops you pussy

Just try to kick the shit of it. Don’t go near it’s head because it will flail around and try biting you.

Just pet them

youre a fucking retard. have you ever seen a fucking dog chasing prey. you cannot outrun it. full stop

>shout they killed my dog instead of running in and breaking their necks or gouging their eyes out one at a time

BJJ or grappling

>underhand swing to the throat.
>After, go for the eyes.
>Choke them out.
Don’t attempt this, they’re a lot stronger than you think and will turn around and bite your face off unless you can break its neck.

Wrap your jacket or shirt or something around your non-dominant arm, offer it to the dog. When the dog bites the arm, wrestle it to the ground and get in a position where you can put pressure on its throat to suffocate it, or start beating it viciously on the nose with your dominant arm (which to dogs is incredibly painful) or gouge its eyes out,
Alternatively you could force your arm as far back into the dogs throat as you can while you hold it on the ground. This overrides its bite instinct.
So let it get your arm, put your weight onto the dog and submit it while its arm is in its mouth and start to push your arm as far into its mouth as you can while you use your other hand to beat at its nose, gouge out its eyes, or strangle it to death.

>just run
Do NOT do this, this will engage the dog's predator instinct. It will chase you down and get you from the back. If you want to try and de-escalate with a dog then stand your ground calmly and don't look it directly in the eyes while you wrap something around your non-dominant arm. This dude is a complete moron.

I heard you must put your hand in pitbull throat as dip as possible. Don't know if it meme or not.

Attached: 1541311359_pepe is life.jpg (530x325, 39K)

Start carrying a walking stick if you're in need of a weapon. U don't need much more to prevent a dog attack.

Fighting an 80lb dog is like fighting an 80lb man. Sacrifice one limb, say your left arm, then beat the shit out of it with your other limbs.

Also watch Patriot.

There is something almost therapeutic about watching these monsters be killed.
Normally I am disgusted by seeing animals get killed, but not these beasts.

Try kissing it

>Imagine being this paranoid. Reminds me of a roommate who carried knives with him everyday because he was worried about getting jumped.

I carry a gun every day because it’s not the odds, it’s the stakes. I value my life enough to carry a gun.

There is literally nothing you can do or say that will dissuade me from carrying lmao. Just imagine, not being able to understand that no one is coming to save you and depending on someone else to provide security for you. Absolutely cringe and bluepilled my low test friend.

Literally the niggers of dogs

>I live in cuckistan so cant carry a gun or knife so what do.
I think you can carry some sort of knife. If not you can carry a hammer

>Just run away and call the cops bro
>Calling anyone else besides yourself a pussy

Pick one you faggot

watch this the guy is wailing on it in the face with a baton and it doesnt even flinch

people seriously underestimate how fucking savage and mindless these dogs are. they will not stop until you kill them

>Break a pitbull's neck

Kek, good luck with that bud.

They make mace for bear attacks, find some of that.

based

If you're arguing with anti-gun people you have to remember you're literally arguing with NPCs. These were the people that laid down in every mass shooting this decade and waited for the shooter to end their life. No fight, no survival instinct.

Cattle.

Are you just pretending to be retarded?

You cannot compare a human to a different animal. Chimps for example weigh less than humans yet can easily rip your fucking face off.
Pitnigs can take an enormous amount of punishment. A bullet to the head is the quickest and easiest way to deal with them.

Wear arm guards? Have a chew toy or a treat with you at all times?

Honestly being afraid of a dog is rarted though. I recommend you keep your distance, don't make eye contact, and casually walk by. But don't run, the dog will absolutely chase if you run. I don't have any tips for fighting a dog, but it would be smart if you don't kill it. The owner of the dog will pro be just as pissed as the dog was if they find out.

Arm down the throat works on all breeds. It causes them to gag uncontrollably due to an instinctive reflex to vomit up bones or pieces of food are large enough to obstruct their airway. It is also disorienting and painful for the dog, so this is ideal. The only issue is that you would need to be very accurate and have excellent timing.
The more reasonable answer is to do as one user said and to wrap clothing around a limb, use it to absorb the initial attack, and then choke the dog until it loses consciousness. Breaking a foreleg is also recommended as American terriers an regain consciousness in under fifteen seconds in many cases.

T. Vet

If you want to go full on vigilante, in Minecraft of course, you can put antifreeze and other chemicals inside of the dogs bowls in their owners yard (in Minecraft)

Poisoned meat is also good to use against these mobs in Minecraft. Just toss it over the fence at night when the dogs are out.

Attached: 64b64629b0139ee189aaec204c503a744b0da8d6de3e7a495e81eaeaca0dafaa.jpg (500x461, 151K)

I think i could beat one in a fight. I would take my shoe off and stuff it down its mouth then I would pull on its balls real hard

>Reminds me of a roommate who carried knives with him everyday
Nothing wrong with being prepared.

a chew toy or treat, what are you in an 80's comedy action?

So choke it into unconsciousness, then break its forelimbs while its out? Or just keep applying the pressure until dead?

Have sex (not with dogs).

Grab it by the back thigh and swing that motherfucker into the air and against the ground. Imagine snapping that things legs internally, shit, be a real man and eat it for max gains.

Based retard

A lot of animals live after you shoot them. I've had to pop squirrels in the head, a .22 is like a cannon shell to their body and they will ive unless you headshoot them.
Many deer will run off after being shot, its why you need marksmanship.

This is the first time I have felt genuine towards a breed of dog

Okay op, here's a lesson in killing doggos. I come from a shithole and I've been chased a lot though I usually managed to get away by climbing shit. You can fight a dog, but a pack will rip you to shreds, climb something to get away from a pack. For a single one, if a fight is necessary, hold your ground, stare at it, bare teeth if it starts to move towards you aggressively. While you do wrap fabric around your non-dominant arm, if it charges present that arm to it for it to lock onto. The dog will more than likely knock you off your feet and onto your back, most important is you wrap your legs around its body and squeeze, their ribs are susceptible to being broken in that way, with enough power in your quads you'll shatter it's ribs and hopefully puncture its lungs.

>T. Vet
We'll need to see some cerfification on that, which you can provide w/o giving away identity. So yeah, no, you're just another summer kid.

I fought a Rottweiler who was attacking a guy, grabbed the cunt in a headlock and started biting the thing.

Pit bulls tho.. I guess I'd scale the closest tree and kick the thing as it leaps up the tree.

This person has never experienced pain before.
Everyone has a plan until you get your left forearm crushed.

Wot gave it away? I always shove my arm down the throat of my attackers. Has yet to fail me.

t. Tyrese Daiquan

Man bites dog!

It's from a TV show you fucking retards. I even put the fucking show in the post, holy fuck.

Attached: 33853839_2062004470706706_1868353719137992704_n.png (574x644, 287K)

>not bench pressing the dog into submission
Get off of Jow Forums
Seriously though, I live in a shithole too but I never have to worry about doggo attacks. You know why? I don't fear dogs and instead love them enough to stop and pet them, but only if they feel like it. Don't reach through a fucking fence to pet any dog, you're asking for that arm to be separated from the rest of you. Eye contact goes a long way, just try treating them like you treat one of the local brothers walking down the street and they will stop giving two shits about your presence as soon as you are out of sight. How about you try making the dog think of you as friendly rather than jacking yourself to sleep with a fucking hammer in the other hand in case a pitbull comes for your sausage

>You watch shows made by Amazon.
>And we are the retarded ones.

a gun or mace , ive had 2 pitbulls fight each other and i fucking hit one on the back as hard as i could with a broomstick made of wood and the dog didn't even flinch. they're fucking invincible and i don't know what id do if one attacked my dog

What if I can carry a knife? How hard is it to kill a pitbull with a sharp object?

Based nigger

I'm the one from the shithole, and man I used to get chased by a pack if I went home late enough, there was no time to treat them like a local brother walking down the street, a pack would just round the fucking corner tokyo drift style and I'd have to fucking leg it.

Im reporting you
this is an illegal post

lol shut up faggot

lol kill dogs. this guy is a real prankster.

Take some bath salts and you'll be the one doing the face ripping

Attached: miami-zombie-victim-pictures.jpg (640x284, 44K)

>a pack would just round the fuckin corner Tokyo drift style

Attached: 1559531188763.png (300x300, 112K)

gun

>not fitness related
God I remember when this board wasn’t shit

Not that hard. You are still almost assuredly going to get fucked up in the process though. Look for:
>As long as legally possible.
>Preferably fixed blade.
>If not, assisted opening.
>Good grip, your hands will probably have blood on them and it is seriously slippery.

Packs are different from individual dogs, they lose all sense of individuality. Do anything to get away from a pack, but if it's an individual and you're afraid of it you need testosterone

Go to Jow Forums

Floridafag here, something I learned was that if something bites just bite it back to assert dominance and the pit should back down unless you're a bitch in which case you deserve to be mauled, faggot.

Brah, read the previous posts before you chime in, I said exactly that

fuck off then faggot

>You can fight a dog, but a pack will rip you to shreds
Ye Gods, what hellscape do you live in. Good advice though.

It has always been shit.
Now it's just shiitier.

no you dont lol

kick it in the nuts

It's called Vietnam friend, and it's a true shithole

>then beat the shit out of it with your other limbs.
You've clearly never seen a pitbull attack before, they are like the grizzly bear of the dog world nothing short of a couple round of .45 acp is gonna stop the blood rage (apart from proving alpha dog status)

I want you to read my original post Then tell me how I was supposed to know you made that post and that it was relevant to me. You're not even tripfagging, so it's not like you have any individuality here

This dog is the definition of antisoy. Of course, you bitch boys start screeching about shitbulls like a bunch of boomers about violent video games, even though you constantly ramble about alpha.

I know a lot of South East Asian countries have problems with feral dogs, why doesn't the government genocide them?

Seconded

spbp, end of discussion right here

based dog killing vietcong

Not a full sprint but you understand the point. Just remove yourself from the situatio. Stop thinking you're a karate master and start looking for shit to wrap around your arm you collosal faggot. Real life isn't an anime

violently attacking people or dogs with zero provocation isnt alpha, it's mental illness and centuries of fucked up breeding. the fact you think its alpha means youre either an edge faggot or a retarded teen

This post was meant for (You)

I wish it was like an anime and I could become more powerful than any animal through sheer effort. :(