How bad is it?

How bad is it for a 21 year old to date a 17 year old? It's legal but how socially fucked are you for doing so? I got fired because I thought a girl liked me so I asked her out. She was a client to the business I worked at. Turns out she didn't.

Attached: pepe_taiga_by_orekifag-db41ivs.png (999x1228, 596K)

there is no problem at all really, my dad is 57 and my mom just turned 50, any age gap below like 10 is usually fine to me as long as they are above 18.

I'm 31 and dating a 18 yo
Who gives a shit what anyone thinks? Women will shame you for anything that makes then feel bad.

Thanks user. People kept calling me a pedo.
Big relief for me user thanks.
Can you give me any advice man?

>how socially fucked
who cares?

>asking Jow Forums, a board on Jow Forums, what they think about social norms
Who cares? You're a lucky user imo

People wont say anything because the age difference isn't so high. You might get teased cause she's still in highschool, but after that, no one will really care.

As for me, most guys don't give a shit. Women absolutely hate it and constantly give me shit, especially ones my age. I've heard it all desu, but I just blow everyone off. As long as you two are happy, its all good.

Loool why would a 31 year old adult that should be too occupied with his job, house, idk what other shit... (his family?) date an 18 year old, fresh out of highschool, child. Why are you people so retarded.

>Loool
>should be too occupied with his job, house, idk what other shit... (his family?)
>18 year old
>child
look just get the fuck off Jow Forums

>Loool why would a 31 year old adult that should be too occupied with his job, house, idk what other shit... (his family?)
By this logic no 31 year old should be dating anyone, regardless of their age? It sounds like you've never even had a job if you think that's a valid reason to not date someone

lol, you're on r9k asking this shit? how are you not already socially fucked? but for real though, it's not a problem.

Jesus christ. You guys just love not understanding shit what anyone here says.

absolutly nothing wrong with it. Only dumbass americans would protest.

If it's legal, you're fine. Your age gaps arent that far apart. I'm 30 dating a 20 year old and I honestly think it's pretty trash. Large age gaps arent as fun anymore after the 1 year mark

The post just didn't make sense. I have a house and a job, that doesn't mean I'm too occupied with it to have a relationship an 18 year old. My GF isn't a child, she's easily smarter than 99.9% of this board.

Nothing is wrong with it. Even if you were dating a 15 year old it would only be slightly questionable. Just enjoy your time together and ignore anyone who gives you shit for it.

>Women absolutely hate it and constantly give me shit, especially ones my age

Attached: 952 (1).jpg (680x383, 42K)

I was 17 when I started datin my 25yo boyfriend. the biggest thing Ive learned is the only people that care are people that already hate you and are just looking for a reason. very worth it unless shes codependent or not very mature

I already own a house I rent out, stay in a condo and have a good job.
Why would I not enjoy the company of someone that I like because of some arbitrary reason like age?
Plus she's very affectionate, unlike my last gf, who was 28 and a nagging cunt.

Intelligence doesnt equal maturity.
Also if shes so smart you might be the one whos falling back.
Its a huge difference in experience and maturity. Do you even remember what you were like while you were 18?

Also 18 year olds are teenagers, teenager=child.

Maybe your older ex was a "nagging cunt" cause you're a bit retarded.

lol, are you dating a zoomer girl who like doing the fortnight dance and shit?
Thankfully my gf is an oldsoul and finds all that crap immature as hell. She's very well grounded.

How so? I'm pretty successful as it stands. Why do you feel so offended user?

By success you probably mean career /job wise. There is such thing as emotional development. (And all the things that sort of fall into the category)

Teenagers aren't children. I still remember myself and the people around me well from that age. Most teenagers are the same maturity level as most of the adults I come across. Some are mature and some aren't.

Well I'm 24 so I definitely remember being 18, I was always pretty mature for my age. I would say she's smarter than me but I don't think I'm doing too bad myself, most people don't have a house at my age. Anyway I'm pretty sure my maturity is a good thing if anything. I'm madly in love with her and I doubt guys her age would treat her any better, if anything they would probably take the relationship much less seriously. I actually want to marry her.

Teenagers are children. If you think teenagers are on the same maturity level as adults, you arent on the same maturity level as adults.

>a zoomer girl who like doing the fortnight dance and shit?
Why did this image make my pepe move

OP here I was just worried because of people harassing both of us but I can be mature enough to brush them off.
Any general relationship advice would be greatly appreciated it's my first serious one. I'm trying to come off as cool and collected.

no one fucking cares
source: high school teacher

Makes a lot of sense desu.
Got it. Thanks.
How is that going for you? Wish you the best.
Idk man I've made progress.

At some point you will probably be tempted to open up your vulnerable side to her, and talk about how you feel sad about something...it's a bad idea.

Thank you for the real advice I honestly needed this.
Im the one she's supposed to open up to right.

Yeah pretty much. It reminds me of the way I viewed my dad, when I was young he seemed like this strong, invincible figure. One day he told me about his depression and that image of him just instantly shattered, it kind of brought him down to my level and I started seeing him as more of a peer. It was a 100% involuntary response from me, and there was no way to take it back. So I can understand why most girls don't want to deal with those things from their bf.

where do i find 17 y/o fembot gf

Attached: 1549872125963.jpg (480x360, 37K)

Honestly had something similar happen to my dad. One day I told him to just tell me what was wrong and he did and since then he always tells me what's wrong with his life and he changed forever. Still love him to death.
>Aiming for age
The age is a byproduct user we met irl and she happens to be that age.
Aiming for that age makes you come off as creepy to women. Just a heads up. You gotta build a genuine relationship.

what country do you live in? if US then what state? im 20 and this girl that genuinely likes me is 16. here in california AoC is 18 but no one here really seems to give a shit about it anyways. technically it is legal to date her but not to fuck her cunny

That's completely ok

Nice goalpost dude

lmao, you know most adults are immature and just act like adults right? If you want to talk about life experience, that's one thing, but maturity is another can of worms.

Do it
Also you're typically ok thanks to Romeo and Juliet laws.

it really depends on the people involved. There are predators out there who manipulate younger women. I'm 23 and my girlfriend is 17. We had a long conversation about how I don't want to pressure her into anything or persuade her or anything, I genuinely care about her and want to spend my life with her. I don't really care what anyone thinks because I know I love her and just want to protect and care for her

do those laws exist in california? i only know they exist in texas because of that shitty transformers movie

It's pretty gross but age isn't the only factor here. It's generally pretty well understood that hitting on clients is extremely unprofessional and usually violates company policies.

dense motherfucker. teenagers are nothing like children. Do you even know what a child is? a child is someone around age 4-12 after that they change a lot physically and mentally. If you think they can't think for them selves YOU can't think for yourself.

Many states let you date 16 year olds now matter how old you are as long as you aren't in a position of power.

i'm an 18 year old 6'3 250 pound hairy bouncing baby boy and this user speaks the truth. mummys getting me tendies right now and i'll pretend to be asleep when she walks in.

I think you may lack any experience with speaking to people on the outside world. Maturity is the ability to respond to things around you in an appropriate manner. How many adults do you think are incapable of doing just that? I don't really think you have the right to decide on who is mature and who isn't, there are a handful of teenagers that have experiences/thought of more complex things than adults.

Attached: cat JUST.jpg (640x640, 29K)

I think this user is based and agepilled.

Sir I'm gonna have to ask you to stop right there.

Attached: nigga.png (183x253, 57K)

This is as good a thread as any to ask, I asked in the previous thread like this earlier tonight and only got meme answers.
If theoretically I'm about to be 27, and the first person to ever like me back happens to have turned out to be 17, what the fuck do I do?

Attached: 1515947390696.jpg (3518x2476, 505K)

>18 year old child
Amerimutt education

Follow your heart and stop looking to other people for advice

who cares. women are valuable for looking good and popping out kids, not "experience" and "maturity"

>lmaooo im so much more mature than when i was 18, i was literally a child
>t. 21 year old roast

>person
suspicion.jpg
check your local laws and make absolutely sure she is the age she says she is. and if it's a he, disregard that and kys