I just started Doki Doki Literature club. Seems fine but I want suggestions for waifu games...

I just started Doki Doki Literature club. Seems fine but I want suggestions for waifu games. What VNs will make me not feel lonely and get feelings for 2D. Can be ecchi or not.

Attached: 1463511987406.jpg (245x234, 7K)

Bump for the desperate

drop doki doki
its just a hot topic meme game with no soul
pick up katawa shoujo as your entry to VNs

I looked that up. Based on the sample I already feel bad for the girl with the scared face. Hopefully I'll feel more. Thanks user

higurashi
fruit of grisaia
little busters

katawa shoujo is fucking amazing. it's unbelievably comfy, and every single route is incredibly written, and all the girls are amazingly lovable. just be prepared to be a crying mess by the end.

Nekopara. I have jacked off to that game a hundred times

Thanks gents. That's exactly the kind of feeling I'm looking for user. I hate myself for being a pussy, but at least I'll have a reason with this novel.
VN general I guess. What's been some favorite encounters in VN.

For Doki Doki make sure you dont leave Sayori hanging bro.

KS and Grisaia already got mentioned so I'll recommend them again. Enjoyed Ace Academy too, but it may not be for everyone.

>What's been some favorite encounters in VN.
Juicy Yuuji

>doki doki literature club
>seems fine

It's my first one user. Though I'm not sure that I like that so far all the girls are just slight variations if the same personality. Hopefully it picks up. Tomorrow, I'm going to download and start the others suggested in the thread.

>doki doki literature club seems fine
>mfw

Attached: 1 TwSSXOmcKiFTF6ucG8LuXw.png (600x605, 412K)

no one tell him.

origigigigigig

I recommend Hoshizora no Memoria. I don't know if I have bad taste, but even after having read over 20 VNs, this is still my Favorite (c).

Saya no Uta if you're into Cosmic Horror Lovecraftian shit.

Muv Luv. Stick with it until Alternative.

Not dan salvatos best work, id recommend his 20XX game its much better

Another vote for Katawa

Also, get Clannad. It will give you feels, and it's just comfy relationships. No h-scenes, if you're looking for that.

It turns into a horror game. Thats the irony behind it. Idiot.

>nobody has mentioned huniepop yet

DEGENERATES, ALL OF YOU

A man of refined taste. I replayed it like 5 times. I really enjoyed the concept of AI/Von Neumann probe as Eldritch horror.
Also, I know I'll be in the minority, but DDLC is actually great. Many people seem to think that the screamers and jumpscares were the real scare, but if dig deeper, you discover that it was supposed to mess with perception of you being in control of a game and reversal of game/player relationship. Dont listen to people who thrash DDLC, they missed the point in its entirety.

Attached: aaf537d9a2abeb4bb34fcd308f80f38b453cdcdf51757355d463bdd5a7ef8459.jpg (600x342, 37K)

Despite the hate it gets, I quite liked DDLC. First time I played it it fucked with me after when I thought that there was nothing you could do to save Sayori.
This guys also gets it.

Doki Doki is generally better as a VN that you play after you've played a few others first given that Doki Doki is meant to be a sort of antithesis to the standard dating VN. You'll get the point that the creator was trying to make once you finish it and if you've played a few other VNs first. However, Katawa Shoujo is excellent, free, very relatable for robots, and good as an entry VN. However, the writing tends to be inconsistent between the different routes so the first time you play it you should make decisions based on exactly how you would make the decision in real life. This makes it feel more rewarding. Another good one that I played recently is Teaching Feelings. It's less of a VN and more of an eroge game, but boyo you better buckle up because it will rend your miserable soul more than you would imagine at first glance. There's only one girl in the game but it doesn't need any other girl besides her, believe me.

Attached: 1547655401872.jpg (1200x1148, 159K)

I didn't realize the game took the kind of turns you guys are talking about. Still I'll avoid too many reveals but how the hell can robots be allowed to/able to play this game? I can't friendzone any of these girls. It's too close to home. Do all VNs have that aspect?

Attached: 2f7.jpg (456x386, 81K)

I think I'll take your advice and switch over to Katawa first to get a grounding in the genre. Though I'm very enticed by what you say about Teaching Feelings.

Oh boy, another sayori hanging joke

Try Steins;Gate
Orgasmically

Just drop it and play Muv Luv, it's got giant robots and suffering waifus.

>I can't friendzone any of these girls. It's too close to home. Do all VNs have that aspect?
Most "normal" dating VN have aspects where you can get bad endings to the game based on your choices. In Katawa Shoujo, you can begin a relationship with one of the girls but then later mess it all up and become doomed to play it knowing it's all coming apart. But you should make decisions how you think you would in that situation because it makes it far more engaging. Doki Doki doesn't have something like this in it because after the first act of the game ends, everything becomes not doki doki.

Katawa Shoujo was actually made by Jow Forums autists several years ago, so it's the right choice as a starter. It is an emotional journey and if you play at night, be prepared to lose sleep if you become emotionally engaged. Teaching Feelings is a story that I will likely carry with me until I die. If your heart has become stone, Teaching Feelings will certain teach you some feelings. Its title is very suitable for the experience.

Attached: 1551295177622.png (638x898, 397K)

Try Hoshizora no Memoria when you finish IS. It's a good intro Japanese VN, with a good bunch of characters. Majikoi is also really good.

I personally didn't like DDLC. But anyway, I think Katawa Shoujo, Steins;Gate and Persona 4/5 (half VN/half rpg) are great friendship simulators. They're different, but you befriend a bunch of misfit loser in all of them and get to date a cute girl in the process. I really liked them, and they're pretty popular so they all have official english versions already

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

By IS, I mean KS (katana shoujo). Sorry, in drunk phoneposting and I have fat fingers